Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instagrime

Followed her for years and then she turned into a narcissistic arsehole like the rest of them. Rude as fuck and still baffles me that she didn’t get called out more for the length of time she worked with Skinny Coffee. Noticed she stopped working with them shortly before or after her WW magazine spread was published 👀 Especially as a secondary school teacher who is a role model for young people. Unless you have over 20,000 followers, you’re invisible to her (despite being the very reason she gets all the free shit and paid partnerships etc that she does)

Reactions: 2

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
Yep, I unfollowed - comes across very smug and always posing 🙄
Too many ads now and pushing crap products
Shame as she’s done really well

Reactions: 2

Snarky

Has anyone come across her? Started off as a weight watchers account and I really liked her but she has grown increasingly obnoxious as time has gone on and is busting to be an influencer. Started off with the shitty ads such as unicorn protein and disgusting skinny zero calorie sauces and now it's musclefood. Posts stories asking where she can find something, you let her know and she doesn't even reply to say thanks. Yet is has her nose so far up the bigger accounts arses

Reactions: 1