Kayleighjcouture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed her around the wedding planning stage, I think I followed her in the days of snapchat 'cos I'm sure I remember her chatting more than she does now.

Very niche, I don't think what she does will last long so good for her milking it while she can

Reactions: 2
I've followed for years. Have to admit, the wedding was stunning (dread to think how much it cost!)

Her content is very same-y, her insta grid is almost entirely below the neck shots of various outfits with the same pose and location (bit like FashionInflux). We get that you have a good figure, maybe change up your content a bit?

Reactions: 4
Get a bit fed up with all the outfit posts. Most of the outfits are super tacky and look cheap.

Reactions: 3
I’ve followed her for a super long time.
When she first started out she seemed very down to earth, would comment on others photos, reply to tweets, engage in twitter chats, post very natural photos with friends, family, of her. Now her posts are mostly clothes she’s been sent in posey photos and I personally think most the outfits are very ‘samey’ so she just doesn’t interest me anymore.

Reactions: 5
Knew her in real life - what a self obsessed girl she was then and no doubt still is now!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have dipped in and out of her account. She seems very cliquey, hates anyone with a different opinion to her and will call them out on her insta. I think she did well with her gym videos to be fair, and she was honest about finding it hard rather than lying about being a gym bunny.
Her outfit posts have gained her a lot more followers so yes I think she is sticking to that formula now

Reactions: 1
The outfit posts are boring. I wonder if anyone actually would wear those outfits. All her stories seem to be her out drinking.

Reactions: 2
You can’t tell me she actually wears (as in leaves the house in them or wears regularly) half the clothes she’s sent and then models on her Instagram. I don’t get how or why she has so many followers at the moment because I know I’m sick of seeing the same kind of trashy outfits and the same poses on every post. Maybe if she posted more everyday style outfits or posted some more day to day things as well I’d stick around but for now I’m unfollowing!

Reactions: 4
You can’t tell me she actually wears (as in leaves the house in them or wears regularly) half the clothes she’s sent and then models on her Instagram. I don’t get how or why she has so many followers at the moment because I know I’m sick of seeing the same kind of trashy outfits and the same poses on every post. Maybe if she posted more everyday style outfits or posted some more day to day things as well I’d stick around but for now I’m unfollowing!
I think people like her order it then send it back. That is why ASOS became more strict with people returning stuff, if they notice a suspicious pattern, the person is banned. Em Shel threw a fit about it. Kayleigh's content is boring. She reminds me of Fashion Influx (Lydia). The same old cheap tit.

Does anyone know what’s going on with her? She says apart from Coronavirus she’s dealing with personal issues and is ‘at rock bottom right now’

Does anyone know what’s going on with her? She says apart from Coronavirus she’s dealing with personal issues and is ‘at rock bottom right now’
I saw that too. No idea, can only assume a family issue? She used to show nights out with her aunties and uncles etc so seems pretty close to them?

Definitely very strange. She doesn’t appear to be at home and I haven’t seen her post about her husband in quite a while.

I wondered if it was about her husband too, that home account used to reference her husbands name didn’t it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.