Kayla & Leah Itsines #9 K’s vajayjay is only for JaeJae, Leah’s salmon in the sun gave everyone the runs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not long till our cheating and spending lovebirds become parents, just going to guess possible names, definitely a boy, so my guess is Jesse.

Reactions: 14
I can’t wait to see what L&M’s reasoning is for selling the “big house” and I also can’t wait to see what Kayla calls the baby, hope it’s something bogan AF 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not long till our cheating and spending lovebirds become parents, just going to guess possible names, definitely a boy, so my guess is Jesse.
I think it will be Jae Junior, "JJ" for short. They definitely scream being those types of people

Hesitant to hazard a guess at a girl name, but if I had to, Jamie, nickname being "Jae".

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t wait to see what L&M’s reasoning is for selling the “big house” and I also can’t wait to see what Kayla calls the baby, hope it’s something bogan AF 🤣
Reason, well apparently he's a property developer, so they will just build then sell. I read here that they are asked around $3m. If true, they look to make more than $1million profit. Bogan name, of course.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh god I am missing out- have they actually disclosed they are selling their ‘forever’ house?
There was a screen shot here, I can’t remember which Instagram posted it but Leah commented on it so I guess that’s kid of a confirmation

Reactions: 8
I think it will be Jae Junior, "JJ" for short. They definitely scream being those types of people

Hesitant to hazard a guess at a girl name, but if I had to, Jamie, nickname being "Jae".
I honestly think if it’s a girl it will be Jayla maybe boy will be kaylen or something stupid

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I mean, what else would she choose?!

Also this looks dry AF, and "oyster and soy sauce to your heart's content" whilst cooking it and reducing it down will make it a bit salty! That's really a "to taste" situation and not "heart's content".
Screenshot_20221230-094733.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Screenshot 2022-12-30 at 01.56.50.png

Watching Netflix show about a dog trainer - think Teef and Crop are gonna keep their dog's training up to date.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Building again with Kayla's Beige designer
For their QLD home?

Also i would like to apologize for my username 😂 when i originally created the account i didnt think id be posting and then just randomly hit keys for a username 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For their QLD home?

Also i would like to apologize for my username 😂 when i originally created the account i didnt think id be posting and then just randomly hit keys for a username 😂
Possibly? They could be building in Queensland or in Adelaide again. As someone who has built multiple times, I wouldn't be doing it almost back to back like they are. I wonder what their excuse is going to be for putting their "dream home" on the market.

Hahahaha that's so funny!!

Reactions: 10
Interestingly, Anna has changed her IG profile pic to her and Jim; amidst rumors of them separating 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.