Kayla & Leah Itsines #3 Kayla can’t stop with the crop & Leah won’t admit Soli is a flop (still Greek)

Who’s more fake? 😂

• Kayla

Votes: 66 46.2%
  • Leah

Votes: 14 9.8%
  • Mitch Itsines

Votes: 25 17.5%
  • Jae

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Sleepy time hot choc

Votes: 21 14.7%
  • Kayla’s crop tops

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kayla and Leah Itsines #3 Kayla can’t stop with the crop & Leah won’t admit Soli is a flop (still Greek)

New thread title thanks to @adelaidewallflower 😃👏congratulations (I added the Greek part lol)

Put on a crop top and grab a lumpy hot chocolate and welcome to thread #3!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kayla and Leah Itsines #3 Kayla can’t stop with the crop & Leah won’t admit Soli is a flop (still Greek)

New thread title thanks to @adelaidewallflower 😃👏congratulations (I added the Greek part lol)

Put on a crop top and grab a lumpy hot chocolate and welcome to thread #3!
Someone else came up with the bit about the crop but adding in about Soli had a nice ring to it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone asked in the previous thread whether Kayla is a part of Sweat, and yes she is. She's their head trainer.

However, as someone else pointed out, it feels like her social media presence is all over the place right now. She and her team are just throwing things at a wall to see what sticks to up the engagement, which is confusing to see as a follower since she really should keep to what she knows/does best, which is fitness.

No one is interested in a TV show or similar about Jayla. Literally no one. Following her and Tobi back in the day on a YT channel or something during Sweat's prime would probably have been interesting, but these two? No thanks.

I'm all for authenticity and being true to you, but if she really wants to have a good relationship with her followers/potential customers she should ditch the 1) tonedeafness (we know you're rich but shipping a whole ass car to the US and bragging about it? Really?) and 2) the negative, sour attitude ASAP.

Sorry but the whole vibe around Kayla for the past year is giving extremely insecure high school girl constantly followed around by her boyfriend (wearing baggy oversized clothes srlsy what is his style??). I think dating Jae is really bad for her business lmao and I'm not even joking. I liked her better before. Not sure if she's changing because of him, or that she's always been like this only she's just now showing her true colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I really feel like Leah should stop sharing so much about her daughter. It’s private, keep it private. She keeps posting, she will keep getting negative comments, so don’t post! Keep your daughter away from it. She should know about the evil eye 🧿 she is Greek after all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember when Kayla said she had braces? Which is why supposedly has a lisp. I just remembered this after watching her latest reel ... she still seems to have a lisp.

Also why is she doing kickups/knees with a basketball. First she wanted to ruin her ankles with the converses on the treadmill. Now she wants to break her toes with a basketball. I dont get her new reel because those punishments are in her programme is she insinuating her workouts are punishments? If i was ifit i would be having a stern word with her.

Also her stories apparently someone asked what leggings shes wearing nd she was like seriously ??? She gets asked tgose qs all the time. She said lulemelon they are the best around ... in her ig post a few days ago she said she wears nike/adidas mostly 🥴🥴🥴

Someone also "asked" if she was pregnant and tbh it could be a plausibility because she her body looks squishy not even broad. She has fat droooping from the sides of her braa????

Reactions: 5
Someone asked in the previous thread whether Kayla is a part of Sweat, and yes she is. She's their head trainer.

However, as someone else pointed out, it feels like her social media presence is all over the place right now. She and her team are just throwing things at a wall to see what sticks to up the engagement, which is confusing to see as a follower since she really should keep to what she knows/does best, which is fitness.

No one is interested in a TV show or similar about Jayla. Literally no one. Following her and Tobi back in the day on a YT channel or something during Sweat's prime would probably have been interesting, but these two? No thanks.

I'm all for authenticity and being true to you, but if she really wants to have a good relationship with her followers/potential customers she should ditch the 1) tonedeafness (we know you're rich but shipping a whole ass car to the US and bragging about it? Really?) and 2) the negative, sour attitude ASAP.

Sorry but the whole vibe around Kayla for the past year is giving extremely insecure high school girl constantly followed around by her boyfriend (wearing baggy oversized clothes srlsy what is his style??). I think dating Jae is really bad for her business lmao and I'm not even joking. I liked her better before. Not sure if she's changing because of him, or that she's always been like this only she's just now showing her true colours.
I used to really like Kayla, her account was the first one I went to when I opened Instagram in the morning! Her exercising with the dogs around until she would just give up and cuddle with them, and more of the dogs in general on her feed, I loved it!

Then along came Arna and the dogs hardly got featured at all, which is understandable, I guess. I enjoyed seeing her as a mum too (not the one who denies her daughter a Barbie because she herself might have some body issues, but the kind, loving, fun one) and applaud her for not overexposing Arna for engagement, as so many influencers do.

But now? She has changed a lot since Toby left, and in no way for the better (cooking, fashion tips, coffee nonsense, hairstyling? Please, leave it to the experts Kayla!). I wish she'd go back to doing what she's good at and lose the mean girl attitude.

Reactions: 12
I used to really like Kayla, her account was the first one I went to when I opened Instagram in the morning! Her exercising with the dogs around until she would just give up and cuddle with them, and more of the dogs in general on her feed, I loved it!

Then along came Arna and the dogs hardly got featured at all, which is understandable, I guess. I enjoyed seeing her as a mum too (not the one who denies her daughter a Barbie because she herself might have some body issues, but the kind, loving, fun one) and applaud her for not overexposing Arna for engagement, as so many influencers do.

But now? She has changed a lot since Toby left, and in no way for the better (cooking, fashion tips, coffee nonsense, hairstyling? Please, leave it to the experts Kayla!). I wish she'd go back to doing what she's good at and lose the mean girl attitude.
Yes, I 100% agree! I used to really like her content and found her so inspiring.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone flicked through the Yes Please “Reviews” highlight? All of them have identical grammar, style, use of emojis etc.

It’s *almost* like one person wrote them all 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone flicked through the Yes Please “Reviews” highlight? All of them have identical grammar, style, use of emojis etc.

From the looks (and price!!) of the hot chocolate that would not surprise me... Also, I'm sorry, but what kind of stupid company name is Yes Please Health??

ETA: took this from the review section. Does not look appetising at all 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember years ago when Kayla had a dog that mysteriously died in an “accident”? Did we ever find out how? I just remembered this randomly

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah someone (a friend) left the gate open and hit her dog, and the driver did a hit and run. I felt for her, that was really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don’t think it matters what Kayla posts she’s just doesn’t have a likeable personality and I think Tobi and the marketing geniuses knew that but now… she’s quite awkward, not at all relatable and she gives off cold/bitchy vibes.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember when Kayla said she had braces? Which is why supposedly has a lisp. I just remembered this after watching her latest reel ... she still seems to have a lisp.

Also why is she doing kickups/knees with a basketball. First she wanted to ruin her ankles with the converses on the treadmill. Now she wants to break her toes with a basketball. I dont get her new reel because those punishments are in her programme is she insinuating her workouts are punishments? If i was ifit i would be having a stern word with her.

Also her stories apparently someone asked what leggings shes wearing nd she was like seriously ??? She gets asked tgose qs all the time. She said lulemelon they are the best around ... in her ig post a few days ago she said she wears nike/adidas mostly 🥴🥴🥴

Someone also "asked" if she was pregnant and tbh it could be a plausibility because she her body looks squishy not even broad. She has fat droooping from the sides of her braa????
I vaguely remember this. Did she say she had braces behind her teeth and that’s why?

Reactions: 2
From the looks (and price!!) of the hot chocolate that would not surprise me... Also, I'm sorry, but what kind of stupid company name is Yes Please Health??

ETA: took this from the review section. Does not look appetising at all 🤢
Why is it so lumpy? Are you meant to eat it like milo? Wtf

There's a whole story behind why Kayla has those perfect veneers- her "smile makeover". Check it out on the dental studio's website (not sure if I can post a link here)
View attachment 1241068
So she’s always been a tomboy.

Reactions: 4
I gasped!!

If you want indoor pets, you need to housebreak them!!! Gigi will be crawling around on floors that Leah is fine with her dogs relieving themselves on. That's absolutely foul.
That is so bleeping disgusting. I don't recall Leah ever saying anything about them not being toilet trained before...I do remember a lot of insta stories of them going to the bathroom on her back patio because Leah and Mitch didn't have any grass, only a courtyard. This is beyond revolting. They're a pretty clever breed of dog aren't they? Surely it would be relatively simple to toilet train them.

Also has she said where her cat Ricky is while they're living with Kayla? I always felt sorry for him, seemed like they didn't even like or want him.

I gasped!!

If you want indoor pets, you need to housebreak them!!! Gigi will be crawling around on floors that Leah is fine with her dogs relieving themselves on. That's absolutely foul.
I flew here!!! Who admits that??? Also that’s so disrespectful. What is funny about this? Kayla is letting you stay there and you are joking about your dogs destroying her home with URINE? Leah is so self absorbed it’s disturbing. Why does she think this is quirky or cute? I’m repulsed.

• Sick
Reactions: 14

The reviews with a million exclamation marks are absolutely written by Leah.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.