Katy Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she's back with a great summer song - the chorus is perfection. Taytay might have added it to her "ME!" playlist, but I bet shes seething how much she missed the mark and Katy nailed it.

This is the sampled song

Reactions: 1
I like it, remember when this kind of “electronic beat” would be a B-side from some unknown EDM DJ and not the official version?! 🤣
One thing I’m getting sick of is the same pastels, same dance moves, same fantasy style videos to go with these songs.
I kinda prefer the dark version of both Taylor and Katy.

Yeah the video idea is a bit tired, but it's done pretty well. It's just good that Katy isn't gurning much, or killing any more nuns.

I bet Tay is already hunting for a Scandinavian sample as that sound is so in at the moment.

This should be a big hit as it's decent and she's got long hair, sadly not even joking.

I wish we had tattle during witness, now that was a messy campaign.

Heard it on the radio this morning, and i wasn’t sure at first, but it grows as the song goes on, and the chorus is proper catchy. It does feel like Katy Perry is getting back to her Teenage Dream pop superstar best!

Reactions: 3
I need to listen to it but I’m glad there’s a thread for her now. I’m a fan. I even watched her “movie” and she came across as a lovely person (I know, it was her movie so she’s not going to come across as a monster, but still!)
Russell Brand treated her like utter crap when she was a younger, more impressionable person and I definitely related to that!
I’m very weirded out by all the creepy comments she gets from dudes about her hair length on social: I can’t imagine what it’s like to be that kind of sex symbol and have people comment on your every choice like that.
I’m kinda sad to see the longer hair return because of that!

Reactions: 2
I even watched her “movie” and she came across as a lovely person (I know, it was her movie so she’s not going to come across as a monster, but still!)
Russell Brand treated her like utter crap when she was a younger, more impressionable person and I definitely related to that!
I watched "Part of Me in 3D" in 2D. Still not sure who's side I'm on, if any.

Did he treat her like crap or did she affect his recovery with her partying? Then all the stories of her being high when she lopped off her hair, much to the annoyance of the record company. It's depressing that short hair was career suicide.

The witness live stream she came across as a bit thick, not pixie lott or Avril Lavigne levels of dim but not far off. Sorry I'm not trying to turn this into a trash thread, still love the song

Reactions: 5
I watched "Part of Me in 3D" in 2D. Still not sure who's side I'm on, if any.

Did he treat her like crap or did she affect his recovery with her partying? Then all the stories of her being high when she lopped off her hair, much to the annoyance of the record company. It's depressing that short hair was career suicide.

The witness live stream she came across as a bit thick, not pixie lott or Avril Lavigne levels of dim but not far off. Sorry I'm not trying to turn this into a trash thread, still love the song
tenor.gif
As the sober person maybe he shouldn’t have married her if she was a party girl? I admit my own bias against Russell Brand as he was very rude about her in interviews after the divorce, which I found utterly classless. He also completely lost me when he went full wannabe guru and stated he can’t look after babies because he’s a higher level being and his wife is better suited to such chores. Can somebody lend me more eyes to roll 😂😂😂 sorry going OT!

She definitely doesn’t come across as the sharpest tool in the shed, but I appreciated she was trying to do something different with Witness. Can’t win them all I guess but at least she’s trying to evolve unlike some other big names that rinse and repeat the same formula.
I thought she looked lovely with short hair as her facial features are very pretty. The backlash was a little crazy.

Reactions: 6
Still on the fence about the quality of singing however she does know how to release bops.

I said above that this song is Katy Perry getting back to her Teenage Dream best, well I say that, I’m not entirely sure it is, it’s more likely to be getting as close to that as possible. Because Teenage Dream was such an incredible album, of pop banger after pop banger, the whole aesthetic of that album was amazing, so many incredible chart topping hits, it’s like that album is the heights she will never reach again because that album was so amazing and so perfect, how could she repeat that once in a career incredible album.

Yel

As the sober person maybe he shouldn’t have married her if she was a party girl? I admit my own bias against Russell Brand as he was very rude about her in interviews after the divorce, which I found utterly classless.
Oh totally, I can't imagine either of them would be easy to be married to. But I'd much rather marry Katy.

I think this might be her best song yet. Watched the video properly and love how she didn't bother to do any of the choreography and just flaps her dress instead :D

I was rooting for witness and "purposeful pop" then bon appetit came out. The Obama joke, cringly salsa dancing, Hillary support and short hair all compounded to the witness mess. I only listened to it once on release day. I don't think she's ever had a great album, teenage dream had some great songs but the complete album wasn't all that.

Oh totally, I can't imagine either of them would be easy to be married to. But I'd much rather marry Katy.

I think this might be her best song yet. Watched the video properly and love how she didn't bother to do any of the choreography and just flaps her dress instead :D

I was rooting for witness and "purposeful pop" then bon appetit came out. The Obama joke, cringly salsa dancing, Hillary support and short hair all compounded to the witness mess. I only listened to it once on release day. I don't think she's ever had a great album, teenage dream had some great songs but the complete album wasn't all that.
Oh she was definitely going through something with Witness. It was all very “breakdown impending”.
I heard the song once so far and I think it’s really good. My favourite of hers is probably Rise but I have a soft spot for most of Teenage Dream and Dark Horse with that absurdly tacky video 😂

As the sober person maybe he shouldn’t have married her if she was a party girl? I admit my own bias against Russell Brand as he was very rude about her in interviews after the divorce, which I found utterly classless. He also completely lost me when he went full wannabe guru and stated he can’t look after babies because he’s a higher level being and his wife is better suited to such chores. Can somebody lend me more eyes to roll 😂😂😂 sorry going OT!

She definitely doesn’t come across as the sharpest tool in the shed, but I appreciated she was trying to do something different with Witness. Can’t win them all I guess but at least she’s trying to evolve unlike some other big names that rinse and repeat the same formula.
I thought she looked lovely with short hair as her facial features are very pretty. The backlash was a little crazy.
I think he's married the doormat wife that he needs to do all the dirty work while he develops his "guru" career which seems to be his latest incarnation, lets face it his comedy and film career seem to be over.

Is she pregnant do we think? Her outfit choice for Ellie Goulding’s wedding today was questionable to say the least!

Reactions: 4
Is she pregnant do we think? Her outfit choice for Ellie Goulding’s wedding today was questionable to say the least!
I was thinking that, after thinking it's weird to see the streets lined for Ellie Gouldings wedding

NINTCHDBPICT000517699906.jpg

• Haha
That crowd is not for Ellie Goulding’s wedding???
I wondered why she had a thread here but I hadn’t ventured into it 🤣🤣

• Haha
I don’t really like speculating on women’s bodies.

That said, I think she’s pregnant too 🤣 Why else would she wear such a hideous, 80’s inspired, mother of the bride outfit. There’s a photo of her in a pink dress from the Carnival Row premiere and she looks pregnant in that too. Not just her stomach but her upper arms and face look a little bigger too (not that she doesn’t still look amazing, whatever her shape).

• Haha