Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if there’s already a post on Katie but what does everyone think of her?

Reactions: 1
I know nothing about her other than she was working at gleam editing Tanya's Wikipedia to make her look like a bigger deal. Gleam futures and their (lack of) ethics 😂 it's all documented on the history of Tanya's now locked Wikipedia page thanks to gleam and her assistant breaking the core values of Wikipedia

Always suspicious of new posters that created an account then create a new thread shorly after 😒

Reactions: 6
I used to like her and enjoy her vlogs but feel that she’s too focused on her boyfriend and their relationship now. It almost comes off as obsessive, and I just find it cringey.

Reactions: 9
The amount she buys (or is gifted) is insane. I remember watching a video of her sorting through her make up room, and there was so much stuff that she probably doesn't even use. She seemed like a hoarder.

I went off her after she did that video on her ex...I think she claimed he was a narcissist and was trying to diagnose him with it. I felt like it was obvious who she was talking about, and then he must've sent her a legal letter because that video and a lot of the joint ones they did together disappeared. Not that I'm defending her ex or know what happened between them, but she should've been more careful.

Reactions: 7
I used to really enjoy watching Katie, but not anymore. I hate when Youtubers start bashing their ex partners once the relationship is over. Not saying Andrew wasn't a d**k, but she did accept his proposal and really was over the moon, so there definitely was a happy time and she should've been respectful of that and not call him a sociopath! Also, she went to Paris with him after breaking up as everything was already booked, who in their right mind would want to go on A TRIP WITH HER SOCIOPATH EX? Apparently Katie.. [emoji849]
She's addicted to shopping and dresses like a teenager. Crop tops, skinny jeans and chunky black ankle boots ALL DAY EVERY DAY.
I find it very sad how some women base their worth on being in a relationship as if they only truly started living when they got together. Not saying he's not as perfect as she says she is, but surely she's heard of the honeymoon stage when it's only roses, butterflies and rainbows and tit is yet to hit the fan?
Lastly, I know this is a touchy subject and hoping I won't be bashed over it, but in her vlogs she's either drinking or hungover. When she was single and would go on dates with strangers, she'd drink a fair bit and even went to a guy's house on their first date as it was above a pub where there had been a murder as she found that fascinating. How wreckless is that? And such good advice to women going on dates! NOT!
WHAT IS THIS PHOTO??? [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

I just watched the my first video of hers which was the recent sex Q&A and enjoyed the way she handled it, but she has such a baby voice it's already grating on me. She seems quite sweet though.

I went to her school, she was a couple of years older.. she was an absolute stuck up witch and she was a bully. She loved herself then, so no wonder she ended up as a blogger.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It's been a while since I've watched her, but I used to find her so desperate for attention. 🤷‍♀️

I know nothing about her other than she was working at gleam editing Tanya's Wikipedia to make her look like a bigger deal. Gleam futures and their (lack of) ethics 😂 it's all documented on the history of Tanya's now locked Wikipedia page thanks to gleam and her assistant breaking the core values of Wikipedia

Always suspicious of new posters that created an account then create a new thread shorly after 😒
That wasn’t Katie Snooks, that was a Katie employed after she left

I went to her school, she was a couple of years older.. she was an absolute stuck up witch and she was a bully. She loved herself then, so no wonder she ended up as a blogger.
Name the school and the Head at the time and I’ll prove you wrong! She was bullied herself, not a bully! So untrue! She was tiny under 5 foot now, who do you think she bullied!!!!! 🤣

Yel

That wasn’t Katie Snooks, that was a Katie employed after she left

Name the school and the Head at the time and I’ll prove you wrong! She was bullied herself, not a bully! So untrue! She was tiny under 5 foot now, who do you think she bullied!!!!! 🤣
How do you know that?

If I can find the discussion on it I’ll post here... she left gleam as an employee before all this happened

People could believe the person who said she was a bully, or could believe me and others who say she’s definitely not. makes no difference except I wouldn’t lie to anyone here or anywhere

Last edited:
People could believe the person who said she was a bully, or could believe me and others who say she’s definitely not. makes no difference except I wouldn’t lie to anyone here or anywhere

I used to watch her ages ago but god she’s become insufferable since she got this bf. She’s always come across as thinking highly of herself but she’s deffo gotten worse.

I hadn’t watched anything of hers in ages so I just watched her latest video and it made me cringe so hard 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.