Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching Katie's latest vlog. I do enjoy her vlogs but I find 'G' unbearably boring. He reminds me of an ex boyfriend of mine from many years ago - nice guy but so dull. I feel like she calls him 'G' to make him seem cooler. Let's face it, Geoff isn't a very cool name. And him responding to comments on her vid just makes him seem like a self righteous knob and reinforces his role as Katie's dad. I think she's become a lot more stale since being with him.

Her comments about getting upset re feedback on her try on video. She says 'I guess it's part of the job, but it shouldn't be.' the fact is, it is part of the job and it's inevitable. You don't get the perks like being sent tit tons of make up, clothes and other expensive products and getting sent to awesome events without the rougher aspects of the job. If you're going to put your life online you ARE going to receive comments on your lifestyle choices/life. And I dare say that the majority of comments are positive and from fans. The negative comments are the minority. She needs to get over it.

Reactions: 15
It really annoys me when she says “we’re kind of being vegetarian today”, just because you’re having two meatless meals does mean your vegetarian 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just watched her videos for the first time today. So insufferable, how does she have any followers?

Reactions: 2
Her latest weekly vlog is entitled 'My boyfriend does my lipstick'. Is that really the most exciting thing that's happened for you this week? Like, I know we're on lockdown but the most boring man in the world putting lipstick on you is...not interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest weekly vlog is entitled 'My boyfriend does my lipstick'. Is that really the most exciting thing that's happened for you this week? Like, I know we're on lockdown but the most boring man in the world putting lipstick on you is...not interesting.
I’ve had to unsubscribe just from seeing the title alone. I can imagine her giggling and putting on her baby act throughout it all 🤮
I agree with a poster above that her content is abit depressing and she after her big sulk over peoples constructive comments I’m done with her.

I’ve had to unsubscribe just from seeing the title alone. I can imagine her giggling and putting on her baby act throughout it all 🤮
I agree with a poster above that her content is abit depressing and she after her big sulk over peoples constructive comments I’m done with her.
Omg I've just got to the part of the vlog where he is doing her lipstick and you are so spot on. She's giggling like a five year old it's SO WEIRD.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I've just got to the part of the vlog where he is doing her lipstick and you are so spot on. She's giggling like a five year old it's SO WEIRD.
Ewwwww I bleeping knew it 🤮🤮
She acts like a baby around him, it’s not cute Katie!!!

So glad I’ve found this thread! Long time subscriber of Katie and used to love her videos and thought she was really down to earth, used to enjoy her dating videos.... but....
since meeting Geoff she’s really changed. She seems to have regressed from quite an independent woman to this little girl act. It really creeps me out! I think she loves the fact she’s so small around him because it reinforces the whole baby act. I bet she calls him daddy :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh god that made me cringe so bad!!
She’s is obsessed with it all, is it to seem quirky or free spirited? She’s also obsessed with saying the word vulva 😳

• Haha
I’ve mentioned this before but what is her obsession with genitalia? Also, bit of a weird card to send to your Dad is it not? 🥴🥴
Yes came here to say that!! I would NEVER send a card like this to my dad even though he’s not uptight and would probably find it funny...there’s some things you just don’t do!!

I’m glad to see that Katie is voicing a lot on the whole black lives matter topic on Instagram - a lot of creators (I follow) haven’t posted much at all (maybe from fear that might end up losing their precious followers) but Katie’s been posting a tit ton with actual helpful information and links to help out various organisations. This is what all creators should be using their large platform for - unfortunately most seem to just post the black square for black out Tuesday and think that’s enough.

Reactions: 11
I’m glad to see that Katie is voicing a lot on the whole black lives matter topic on Instagram - a lot of creators (I follow) haven’t posted much at all (maybe from fear that might end up losing their precious followers) but Katie’s been posting a tit ton with actual helpful information and links to help out various organisations. This is what all creators should be using their large platform for - unfortunately most seem to just post the black square for black out Tuesday and think that’s enough.
I agree with this I thought the same!

Reactions: 2
I personally found her post about losing followers tone deaf. I don’t doubt people may have unfollowed because they find the content uncomfortable, but a lot of people may actually just be fed up of seeing influencers sharing the same things to validate their own uncomfortableness of never standing up (even within their own industry!) before. It is frustrating that she didn’t consider this and that for some people, they simply don’t want (and find it patronising) that influencers are now “preaching” and “educating” - when really, all we really want them is to reflect themselves on what they’ve done (or not done) and take action. There does seem to be a real risk of virtue signalling around a lot (if not the vast majority) of influencers in that they feel like they’re absolving themselves of guilt, or at least making themselves feel better about it, if they can redeem themselves by “educating” us.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 38873

Oh yes of course, I always pose like this to show off my new haircut.
Those foot tats 😬

Wow! I saw your comment before watching but was still shocked seeing how cluttered it was... in such a big space (for a bathroom in a flat) too!
I'm definitely guilty of holding on to things for too long and being a bit on the messy side, but that really is something else.
There's no way she can get through all of those products before they expire/she finds something better. I also thought she'd be really fussy with what she puts on her skin after her acne journey, which would be totally understandable?
I know influencers must be gifted SO much stuff, but surely she could be donating so much more of that to women's refuges etc instead of letting it go to waste in her cupboards.
Yep, why not donate, or give it to her sister /mum? It must be hard seeing a sibling have soooo much for free that they can't use and not get some of the spoils. 😲

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I unfollowed her as originally she was a really good beauty blogger with normal skin and body and I liked her look and I now I’ve got to watch her open boxes of vibrators and simper over her boyfriend 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've also gone off of her content since she got with G.
Anyone know what happened with her and her ex she was engaged to? Curious as I started watching her after it had happened and apparently videos have been removed about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.