Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How and why does she get sent so much stuff?? Her sub count is pretty low comparatively, she’s so immature and always looks like she needs a good bloody wash! The amount of make up/beauty stuff she is sent is disgusting really, she won’t use a quarter of it yet hoards it way. Her flat would drive me insane, crap everywhere, i genuinely don’t get the appeal of her or what Brands get in return, the huge Charlotte Tilbury Christmas sack that she was gifted was the final straw. I have a whole list of companies that I blacklist now purely from seeing what and who they gift too and it’s growing!! So to is my bank account so that’s a win!! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
tbh I feel like because she used to work for gleam they do distribute a lot of their allocated PR to her, I used to really like her but she’s become quite entitled and whingey

Reactions: 4
So watched a vlog and she was banging on about Lindt chocolates and Disaronno, didn’t think much of it u TIL I saw her Insta, it’s a bloody AD!! Why did she not have it on YT? It’s so sly!! And wrong!! She was gifted it so it should say AD and she was pushing it hard on the vlog!! 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh I’m so glad I found this thread! I used to love Katie and found her sweet and down to earth, since she’s been with her new old man she’s become so weird. Really OTT and forced, WE GET IT YOU LIKE SEX. Put the vibrators and penis cushion away and put some bloody clothes on

Don’t get me started on her pub quizzes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I’m so glad I found this thread! I used to love Katie and found her sweet and down to earth, since she’s been with her new old man she’s become so weird. Really OTT and forced, WE GET IT YOU LIKE SEX. Put the vibrators and penis cushion away and put some bloody clothes on

Don’t get me started on her pub quizzes 🙄
what’s her obsession with genitalia?! penis socks, cushions, mugs and god no knows what else, she's like a child always going on about "willies"

Don’t think the pub quizzes would be so bad if she wasn’t dressed up like a child in silly clothing trying to be quirky 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Just thought I'd pop on here after her recent insta story, I used to like Katie too but she is becoming an insufferable woman child.

She is moaning about criticism in her recent story saying she is jealous of other people's jobs where they don't receive so much feedback. Reality check Kate if you hate your overpaid underskilled job, then go get yourself a normal job.

It is insensitive of her to post a fast fashion haul during this time. Out of all the content she could post, it is selfish and out of touch to choose a haul.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Re her latest story: I have NO sympathy. If she’s that unhappy then change your job.

“None of my friends have to put up with it so why should I” because the nature of your job is putting yourself online. And I’m sure the family/friends she is referring to work a lot longer hours for less money than her. Sick of these poor me influencers. No one is forcing you to do this job?

Reactions: 6
Just been on to read the video comments... not sure if anything nasty has been deleted (fair enough) but the few critical comments left are written in a really respectful way. One in particular is simply questioning Katie's thoughts on how helpful/harmful a fast fashion video is during the current climate and 'G' has swooped in with a sarcastic response. Ugh.

It would be hypocritical of me to comment on the nature of the video itself, but her response to fair criticism/questioning is really disappointing.

As an earlier comment said, perhaps this isn't the job for her if she can't handle constructive criticism.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand it, every single role I’ve ever worked from a cafe to what I do now I’ve received feedback? Which sometimes is criticism! Jesus these influencers are just so used to constant praise, they need thicker skins

Reactions: 8
Since when is it okay for partners/friends/family to butt in on feedback on how you're doing your job? Anyone have a job like that? And if you cannot speak up for yourself and have to get your wanky boyfriend to say something I'd seriously consider my career choice.

It's also literally the ONLY job where you can CHOOSE to ignore feedback and there are little to no consequences.

Should I start whining "My friend earns about five times more than me. That's not fair." Wha wha wha. Look at her pouty face. Geezuz.

Reactions: 7
The few comments I saw weren't even that bad, they were actually being super tactful! Unfortunately if you chose to be a glorified billboard atm people are not liking it. She's not the first recently to get bad feedback for hauls. Suck it up buttercup! We all get criticism at work, it's part of being an adult.

The "oh wah wah, I need to pay my rent" arguement is such a cop out. Is there no other video she could have made? This pandemic is really showing up those who have literally no creativity anymore and just want to film themselves in clothes/with products and watch the £££ roll in from affiliate links.

& dont even get me started on gawky G. Grown women do not need their partners to fight their battles for them.

Reactions: 4
Honestly I’m so sick of these influences complaining and crying when they get any tiny bit of criticism or feedback that doesn’t involve kissing their ass, to then go on and call it bullying or “haters being mean”. HOW would they ever cope in a “normal” job where you get feedback and job reviews from your boss?! Katie is 30 and cries like a teenager when someone makes one bad comment (the comments people left on her video weren’t even that bad!)
But of course she would never quit doing this job because it’s easy money!

Reactions: 9
It's embarrassing that he replied at all, let alone to a completely reasonable and polite question and with such a dickish trying-to-be-clever comment.

I can just imagine Katie laughing and being really pleased with such a 'clever' reply. I just think it makes him look really immature.

I think a lot less of him after reading that (not that I really liked him before). A man being unnecessarily condescending to a woman asking a reasonable question is in particularly bad taste.

It's also sickening that Katie has liked the comment below praising him.

Also, the fact he says 'Good question in the appropriate channel to the right person'. So patronising - why can't this person ask Katie - is she not accountable for the content decisions she makes? I would think the first/best channel/person to ask would be THE ONE WHO HAS CHOSEN TO MAKE THE VIDEO THAT THE QUESTION IS ABOUT :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Honestly I’m so sick of these influences complaining and crying when they get any tiny bit of criticism or feedback that doesn’t involve kissing their ass, to then go on and call it bullying or “haters being mean”. HOW would they ever cope in a “normal” job where you get feedback and job reviews from your boss?! Katie is 30 and cries like a teenager when someone makes one bad comment (the comments people left on her video weren’t even that bad!)
But of course she would never quit doing this job because it’s easy money!
Agreed! I couldn’t/wouldn’t be an influencer for the main fact that I wouldn’t want people saying actual mean things, or that I may misconstrue feedback as criticism

Reactions: 3
does anyone know what her bf does as a job?

i’ve been following katie for years on youtube btw, i think i unfollowed her because she was abit depressing.
just caught up on her insta and it was nice and refreshing to see someone with no fake tan and showing their stomach which isn’t completely flat, which looks like mine :) so props to her for that

Reactions: 1
I'm really disappointed with this pouty response from Katie (not surprised with smug G though). I do like most of her content and would expect better from her. She has taken it as if it is a personal attack, when the commenters were perfectly reasonable.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.