Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the clip of her and 'G' dancing in her latest vlog made me cringe so much. They both seem SO awkward and just not a good match. I dread to think what their sex life is like. There is NO chemistry.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching the clip of her and 'G' dancing in her latest vlog made me cringe so much. They both seem SO awkward and just not a good match. I dread to think what their sex life is like. There is NO chemistry.
And why were they doing their swing moves?! Everyone else was just slow dancing normally!
When you're on a dance floor there's always a couple of knobs who think they're professional dancers!

Reactions: 3
Omg is the most annoying, childish drunk or is it just me!? 😂 She can’t seem to cope by herself, she’s depressed whenever G is away, has to work in the cafe every single day, can’t bear to tidy her own office or actually declutter the amount of tit she owns. Frustrates me so much watching this 30 year old child 😂

Reactions: 1
Actually can’t believe Geoff is 40, he looks (and acts) so much younger!
40?! Seriously? I’d of put him at a similar age to her. I find Katie quite immature at times so always thought they were well suited for that reason as he really does act so much younger as well!

G isn’t 40. His LinkedIn states that he graduated from university in 2012. So I’m guessing he was born in the early 90s, making him 29/30.

G isn’t 40. His LinkedIn states that he graduated from university in 2012. So I’m guessing he was born in the early 90s, making him 29/30.
He is 40. He mentioned it on his insta. Nothing wrong with being a mature student!

Katie just took him to Marrakech for his 40th birthday, he must have been a mature student. He does look about 30 tbf!

Katie and 'G' just celebrated his 40th. I agree that he seems immature for a 40-year-old. Katie makes him seem older by acting like his child though.

Plus, nobody aged under 40 is called Geoff, come on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trying to book an ocardo order...... they don’t want to go out at all to do a supermarket shop..... oh but G has just popped to the corner shop to get tomato ketchup!!! The logic!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trying to book an ocardo order...... they don’t want to go out at all to do a supermarket shop..... oh but G has just popped to the corner shop to get tomato ketchup!!! The logic!
Why do they need to take up an online order slot that vulnerable and elderly people need when they’re perfectly capable of going to the super market?

Her insta quizzes cringe me out so much

• Heart
Cannot stand when she films herself staring into the viewfinder putting lipstick on 😷

OMG I knew she had hoarding issues but her bathroom in the latest vlog is the stuff of my nightmares!! How can one person have so much tit everywhere! I’d be embarrassed to show that to my family/friends, never mind YouTube!

Reactions: 2
OMG I knew she had hoarding issues but her bathroom in the latest vlog is the stuff of my nightmares!! How can one person have so much tit everywhere! I’d be embarrassed to show that to my family/friends, never mind YouTube!
It was actually astounding!! I would feel so suffocated and boxed in going in there.
Can’t wait to spot all those products in the next declutter video years from now- she will end up throwing it all out because she’s “had them for ageSsss”

Wow! I saw your comment before watching but was still shocked seeing how cluttered it was... in such a big space (for a bathroom in a flat) too!
I'm definitely guilty of holding on to things for too long and being a bit on the messy side, but that really is something else.
There's no way she can get through all of those products before they expire/she finds something better. I also thought she'd be really fussy with what she puts on her skin after her acne journey, which would be totally understandable?
I know influencers must be gifted SO much stuff, but surely she could be donating so much more of that to women's refuges etc instead of letting it go to waste in her cupboards.

Does Katie only upload one video a week- a 20 min weekly vlog?? Or does she have another channel?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.