Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched her content for a while. I followed her back when she was with her ex and got engaged etc.

Strikes me as someone who bases her self-worth on being in a relationship. Even when she was single, there was constant 'dating' (actively looking for someone new) as much as she claimed to be empowered being single. Reading this thread, I'm really not surprised to hear she is now flaunting her new relationship everywhere. Tempted to watch a recent vlog out of curiosity but I think it will just irritate me.

Reactions: 1
I have watched for a while now and I did like her content, but now cringe at the amount of the constant ‘which I ’m really excited about’ at least 10 times a vlog

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else get a weird vibe from 'G' ?!
Can't put my finger on it... think it just all seems a bit too good to be true

Reactions: 7
I used to like her vlogs but I unsubscribed a while ago. Since she's been with G I've just found her boring and sickly. I'm also fed up of her going on about sex toys. I'm not a prude, but I just think it's the kind of thing we don't need to know. I liked the true crime stories she started to do but then stopped, I wish she'd do more of them.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else get a weird vibe from 'G' ?!
Can't put my finger on it... think it just all seems a bit too good to be true
I wonder if he likes women tbh.
I used to love her vlogs but since she's been with G, I can't even watch.

The insta story of putting up the tree with 'G' :sick:
He gives me the creepiest vibes. My sister and I used to love Katie, we now both barely watch her. Her “SOOOO’s” (it’s soooo good, G’s soooo sweet 🤯) irritate the absolute duck out of me, too 🙄

Reactions: 5
Great Charlotte Tilbury...off my list, so sick of these Brands gifting hundreds of pounds worth of make up to these nobodies! Especially Katie who just hoards her make up! 🤬

Reactions: 5
I don't know why but her comments about taking naps being 'lazy' the other day really wound me up. It came across as really judgey and made me feel a bit tit.

There are so many reasons why people might need to sleep in the day: depression, physical health problems, insomnia at night, being kept up by children, changes in shift patterns, and, not forgetting, sometimes just having a job where you actually need to leave the house and be on the ball for 8 hours (or more) a day.

I usually really like Katie but I'm finding her quite irritating and hard to relate to recently and can't quite put my finger on it. Smugness perhaps?

Probably a totally personal issue of mine and I wish her well either way!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.