Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell us more
Just very self assured, very bitchy, had her little clique and everyone else was lucky to speak to her. A friend of mine was picked on by her for years - she was nasty.
That wasn’t Katie Snooks, that was a Katie employed after she left

Name the school and the Head at the time and I’ll prove you wrong! She was bullied herself, not a bully! So untrue! She was tiny under 5 foot now, who do you think she bullied!!!!! 🤣
Did you go to my school, then or are you just a fan who has been brainwashed by all these bloggers lies? A close friend of mine was picked on for years by her and her group of friends. My friend was traumatised by it deeply at the time, and she still is. I can't even tell you the amount of times that I found her crying in the hallways because of that group. Katie herself was not bullied, and if she's ever told her "fans" that then she is a liar. She was one of the most popular girls in our school in her year, everyone in the younger years wanted to be like her.

I'm not going to name our school as I don't know if she's ever said publicly where she went to, and I wouldn't want to out the area that she/her parents live - but the headteacher I had at the time was Mr Lloyd.

Reactions: 2
Totally untrue! You are not describing her at all. She was never popular at school as she was too ‘different’ - I know because I’ve known her since she was at primary. I went to BA too and she was bullied at primary and secondary, I saw it for myself repeatedly. I’m sorry your friend had a bad experience while at school but you simply cannot blame someone now they are in the public eye, because you don’t like them. I can promise you if there was a ‘group’ she wasn’t the bully in it. She tried and still tries to help others who have been treated unkindly

• Sick
Totally untrue! You are not describing her at all. She was never popular at school as she was too ‘different’ - I know because I’ve known her since she was at primary. I went to BA too and she was bullied at primary and secondary, I saw it for myself repeatedly. I’m sorry your friend had a bad experience while at school but you simply cannot blame someone now they are in the public eye, because you don’t like them. I can promise you if there was a ‘group’ she wasn’t the bully in it. She tried and still tries to help others who have been treated unkindly
I've never said that I do not like her, I do not know her well enough, but from my experience she wasn't a very nice person at school. She was popular in my year, everyone fawned over her with her long bleached blonde hair - we all wanted it.

I am not blaming her now because she's in the public eye - being in the public eye makes no difference to what I think of a person, fame is nothing to me. I witnessed it first hand and know what I heard and saw, and the trouble my friend had with her confidence for years after until they left. That is what I judge a person on, not how much money they have or how many followers they have. As a friend I understand your side, but there are things you obviously do not know that happened at school, and just because you aren't aware of them doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

Reactions: 8
If you were a couple of years younger, then you might have known her sister. If you had, you might have known what happened to her as a result of school bulllies. And that is precisely why she would neither bully or defend a bully. I really hope your friend is doing well now, it takes a lot of time to put these things behind them and I do know how nasty people can be.

Why does she always refer to her own hair as ‘khaleesi’ hair? Christ get over yourself. Just because it’s long and blonde doesn’t make you anywhere near khaleesi!

Reactions: 3
holy hell she’s even worse now that they moved in.

‘I’ve not even had to ask him to take the bins out/empty the dishwasher once’ ... ITS BEEN LIKE A WEEK. you wait til that honeymoon period wears off and he’s sick of the baby voice and the endless clutter 😂

seriously though, the clutter is vile. I watched the move in vlog and it made me cringe.

Reactions: 5
holy hell she’s even worse now that they moved in.

‘I’ve not even had to ask him to take the bins out/empty the dishwasher once’ ... ITS BEEN LIKE A WEEK. you wait til that honeymoon period wears off and he’s sick of the baby voice and the endless clutter [emoji23]

seriously though, the clutter is vile. I watched the move in vlog and it made me cringe.
OMG, really?! [emoji85][emoji85] I think G deserves an award for doing those tasks! [emoji23][emoji23] I wonder if he'll also organise all her stuff. [emoji23][emoji23] I used to love watching het vlogs, but she became completely unbearable when she started dating G. Listening to a 30 year old woman talking either like a child or a teenager to her first ever boyfriend?! No thanks!!!

Reactions: 1
Yeah I agree she was nice, relatable even when she was single. We get it, you like your boyfriend. Also the flat is weird, that stage those weird seats? Wonder how much they’re paying

It's the giggle she does when she's with him! Cringe cringe cringe cringe.

She mentioned she was at The Ned a couple of different times. Has she moved more central?

I really liked her, found her really relate able, but now she is with this new boyfriend, who obviously earns a lot of moolah, i've lost interest now. :( Good luck to her though, everyone deserves to find their someone!

Reactions: 4
As if she posted something about their date for their ‘10 month anniversary’ ... if I was celebrating month-iversaries in my 30s I’d be mortified

• Haha
I’ve gone off her massively since she got with her boyfriend. I really enjoyed her content when she was single, it seemed like she was making a real effort to get her tit together (hoarding and clutter aside) and she gave off proper strong woman vibes. I don’t understand why that had to change so radically just because she got into a relationship. Nowadays it seems like she just simpers and giggles her way through vlogs, it’s always G this G that. Very close to unsubscribing.

I’ve gone off her massively since she got with her boyfriend. I really enjoyed her content when she was single, it seemed like she was making a real effort to get her tit together (hoarding and clutter aside) and she gave off proper strong woman vibes. I don’t understand why that had to change so radically just because she got into a relationship. Nowadays it seems like she just simpers and giggles her way through vlogs, it’s always G this G that. Very close to unsubscribing.
Absolutely agree, she has become insufferable imo — I’m all for being happy in relationships, but she made such a fuss of being a strong independent woman and now she’s acting like a simpering lovesick teenager. The sad thing is, she could have become a good example of how to remain strong and independent *whilst* being in a committed relationship, instead she’s now incapable of talking about anything except him, and does and says nothing for herself anymore.

I know it’s personal opinion but I really hate the layout of their new place 😂😂 every time I see it it just annoys me, it’s so impractical and weird 😂

i started watching her latest vlog and duck me, can she say one sentence without mentioning ‘G’ 🙄 or without tugging on her hair! does it all the time, so annoying.

I know it’s personal opinion but I really hate the layout of their new place 😂😂 every time I see it it just annoys me, it’s so impractical and weird 😂
I agree, I actually find it cringey when she refers to their ‘stage’. Also on her last video, how bleeping cluttered is her office already! They’ve only just moved there and it’s awful. Couldn’t bear living with someone who has that much tit.

Her and G are not going to last. They were hanging out on the 'stage' and he was playing Fauré . First off she made a face, then asked "who's this?", made more faces, then looked into the camera and said "look at this spot". bleeping hell. Run G, run.

Her and G are not going to last. They were hanging out on the 'stage' and he was playing Fauré . First off she made a face, then asked "who's this?", made more faces, then looked into the camera and said "look at this spot". bleeping hell. Run G, run.
Baaahhh, I died! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
I haven't been watching her vlogs, so can't really comment on their dynamic as a couple, but she is absolutely suffocating, so for things to work out, he needs to be okay with her constantly all over him! I could NEVER EVER bear to be with someone like that!
They're obviously still in the honeymoon stage, but once that phases out, he might regret moving in together!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.