Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was more concerned about the outfit and the bag in her arcade!!

Reactions: 4
Silly cow.

"Will post the link to where we've been staying once I'm back" - well, you geo-tagged the vineyard so anyone can find it now anyways.

What really fucks me off as a vegetarian (of 10 months, but still) is that they fed some pheasants tonight but tomorrow they will go fine dining or something and will have 7 courses of meat and fish. I try not to be a preachy veggie but I am very strict with Katie. I wouldn't normally be if she didn't go on a number of time about how she wanted to have more veggie and vegan meals but never made it happened. When I decided to start reducing meat many years ago, I didn't tell the internet and do nothing, instead I slowly but surely cut down more and more and gone fully veggie January this year.

Reactions: 14
Silly cow.

"Will post the link to where we've been staying once I'm back" - well, you geo-tagged the vineyard so anyone can find it now anyways.

What really fucks me off as a vegetarian (of 10 months, but still) is that they fed some pheasants tonight but tomorrow they will go fine dining or something and will have 7 courses of meat and fish. I try not to be a preachy veggie but I am very strict with Katie. I wouldn't normally be if she didn't go on a number of time about how she wanted to have more veggie and vegan meals but never made it happened. When I decided to start reducing meat many years ago, I didn't tell the internet and do nothing, instead I slowly but surely cut down more and more and gone fully veggie January this year.
Still waiting to hear about all those gorgeous vegan meals she was eating earlier this year :LOL:

View attachment 808672
If this isn’t the most Tory thing I’ve read today
This is hilarious, if you started writing this you'd catch yourself and think 'oh wait I sound like an absolute tit don't I?' And just not. But clearly not...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My thoughts on the weekly vlog

Why is she pronouncing fillet as filet!? Does she think she sounds cultured or something? A snippet from another sentence 'she mushes it all together so it's all like mushy'. Fingers crossed for that book deal...

Katie hasn't been away for an entire week in a really long time apparently... didn't they have that two week holiday to France about a year ago!? (She'd tit herself if I told her I've never had a two week holiday wouldn't she?)

Whyyyyy would you tie your hair up with a used face mask? Rank.

She's still using various extra products on top of Skin & Me :rolleyes:

Drink every time she rubs her hands on her face or messes with her hair.

Reactions: 7
Why does she talk like an infant ? “We only allowed salmon twice a week coz of Mercury and to leave food for the bears” duck offffffffffffffff

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Two things I have to mention about her weekly vlog 1. The way she holds cutlery gives me rage, pic attached and 2. she is ABSOLUTELY begging for a perfume colab, cause she “loves scents so much” blllaaaahhhh
I keep wanting to mention it, but then I feel really mean. My very posh granny who is no longer with us, had taught me how to hold cutlery properly when I was about 6-7 I think? So every now and then I need to remind myself that not everyone was as lucky as me, to have someone who knew how to use it but also had the time to teach. To be honest though, in real life I know people from all different backgrounds (as most people these days) and never noticed that anyone was quite as bad a Katie. And that includes short women with tiny hands too!

The baby voice was spectacularly irritating during this vlog!
I hate it when she says a sentence and pauses. between. every. single. word. while. pronouncing. every. single. word. in. high. pitched. excited. little. voice.

... she keeps flowers on the hob?
1634188673724.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Everyone seems to do this now, I think Mrs Hinch used to do it and now I see it everywhere. So stupid.

Side note, these flowers are toxic to cats.
... and they were brought over by the people who were going to cat sit Morris? :eek:

• Wow
... and they were brought over by the people who were going to cat sit Morris? :eek:
Being the stupid moron she is probably doesn’t realise that keeping flowers on the hob are a fire hazard, the fire brigade had to make an announcement bcoz twats like her set fire to them

Also probably holds cutlery like an imbecile bcoz she’s so qUiRkY

Reactions: 6
I missed that bit.... excellent work all round then! It's really not difficult having a cat and having flowers/ plants in the house, it should be a habit to check every time if you don't know they're safe.

Last edited:
I cannot remember which weekly vlog was it in, I think last week or 2 weeks ago, and I frankly have no time to go back and watch both so I can't repeat it word for word but she said something regarding her drinking/not drinking again thing. In that vlog she says how she hadn't had a drink since that even she got sick afterwards which at the time was about 2 weeks and how she thought she might do Stoptober but then she remembered that she was going away for their anniversary so she didn't want to commit to not drinking. First, well done for reading here again Kathleen as we suggested it. Second, if one does decide to do a Stoptober or Dry January, or any other form of staying sober for X period of time, you do it regardless of what you have planned in your social calendar. The challenge is to try and enjoy social events sober. It's kinda telling if a person can't see themselves not drinking for just a month. As @Tom_Nook said, many people can go a few weeks without drinking without spending time thinking about it. Alternatively, try not to drink the 30 days in October and allow yourself a glass of fizz on the actual day of the anniversary, if you absolutely must (no-one must drink though, do they?).
The whole thing also begs a question: the whole brand job for Tia Maria, she must have booked before the day she got so sick. She must have taken the pictures and written the "copy" afterwards. Obviously her heart wasn't there. As many of us noticed, it didn't look like she tried the drink! The whole concept with sipping the liqueur while repoting her plants was just bizarre. Could win award for the most contrived and pretentious brand job in 2021, if there were such awards. She's a typical influencer these days - inconsistent and making things up as she goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If it's not mudlarking in the Thames, it's looking for fossils. Them two! 🤪
Screenshot_20211014-165743_compress49.jpg

Reactions: 3
Imagine being in your 30’s and caring what the latest Tik Tok trend is.

Hate how she feels the need to voice her opinion on food that G likes and gets in the grocery shop. “Cucumber is devil food to me”.

How would she like it if G said the 1054 condiments you buy and toss into a dish is “devil food” Kathy.

Reactions: 8
Taxidermy, mudlarking, fossil finding, circus, excessive alcohol consumption, pottery, decorating the dungeon and potting plants whilst pretending to sip on Tia Maria- she really is the kookiest Kat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Katie sounds like she hasn't been outside of London, ever.
1634235615098.png

Treated by the swans, again!
(I think it was goslings last time but oh God she's hilarious).
1634235718431.png

:rolleyes:
1634235757952.png

Hate to be that person again but if you love animals that much Kathleen maybe eat less of them?
1634235814409.png

New hobby, I see.
1634235853648.png

Yes, miss foodie, it's actually spelled "Béarnaise". Maybe you should as your friend Chef Roux Jr?
1634235896592.png

Lovely.
1634236039404.png

It's 2021. I didn't think we still called people "Bond Girls" but maybe I am too woke.
1634235997352.png

Poor baby. Thank God she didn't have to go and trouble local emergency room.
1634236121338.png

The name "Pig Hotels" is just too much for me (Jesus, I am turning into that type of vegetarian, aren't?) A former colleague, travel blogger wannabe (sadly she only has 2.5k followers so really a micro blogger in the grand scheme of things) was very excited to eat at one of their hotel restaurants a few years back. She's a bit like Katie, a pretentious fine dining nob with terrible dressing style and very blogger-y way of writing any copy. (And a rich boyf too). They would make great friends! 😂
1634236382598.png

WHAT HAPPENED TO LESS CONTENT ON HOLS?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.