Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres likely more of her with the burger and G going “Yes babe put the burger in your mouth”.

The way she calls burgers dirty, makes me cringe to the core. It’s not like all the other crap she eats isn’t dirty either.
Kathy next Monday
“My tummy has an owie - can’t think why”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
More misuse of 'staycation'. You're going on a holiday in the UK, like thousands of us did every year even before Covid you absolute middle class fuckwits. I'd love to know what she's switching off FROM.

The Authored mascara looks awful but even if it was amazing I wouldn't want to give my money to Tanya :rolleyes:
This just shows how poor beauty blogger she is.

I also hate people misusing "staycation" 😤 one of my biggest pet peeves since the start of pandemic 😬

Reactions: 9
This anniversary break actually looks nice.
I bet Kathleen is sulking though as it's not a boutique hotel 🙄 Maybe that's why she's taking a break from social media.
Screenshot_20211011-224634_compress54.jpg

Screenshot_20211011-224644_compress66.jpg

Screenshot_20211011-224650_compress35.jpg

Reactions: 3
This anniversary break actually looks nice.
I bet Kathleen is sulking though as it's not a boutique hotel 🙄 Maybe that's why she's taking a break from social media.View attachment 805783
View attachment 805784
View attachment 805782
Yes it does look like a lovely peaceful green spot and a nice break from London to me. He seems to favour countryside breaks, proposing while on a forest hike and so on. Katie however seems like a city chick who enjoys city breaks in as fancy a hotel as she can get with all mod cons, she flew him to Morocco for his 40th and went shopping in the souks for yet more stuff.

Reactions: 5
Forgot to post yesterday
Let me fix this one for your Katie: "I don't work Friday so it was really no bother to go and watch my lovely niece"
1.jpg

Why Katie won't make it as a writer, exhibit 765666775C:
"It's both really stayed with us"
Can someone please translate?
2.jpg

(Went to see it yesterday BTW and wasn't all that great)

Cleaned maybe but tidied is debatable. How do you tidy chaos?
3.jpg

... just how many restaurantS are they booking?
4.jpg

Katie's transformation into a Basic Blogger witch (BBB) is now complete with posing outside other people's fancy houses.
5.jpg

Booze for breakfast. I was wondering about the spelling of mescal/mezcal. Because strangely enough, Wikipedia calls it "mezcal" while my browser (I use Firefox) suggests "mescal" and my language is set to British English. Interesting. I have quite visual memory though and don't remember ever seeing it spelled with "S".
6.jpg

Katie's brekkie looked very unappetising.
6a.jpg

But so did G's.
6b.jpg

And how did I guess she was making a Reel? Is she really become that predictable? Also, I wouldn't want to end up in one of her pics. She needs to be more careful filming/taking pics in public. Maybe no film/take pics in packed places. I try not to take pictures of any people, even when I just send a quick cheeky pic of my meal to my boyfriend.
7.jpg

Reactions: 4
Forgot to post yesterday
Let me fix this one for your Katie: "I don't work Friday so it was really no bother to go and watch my lovely niece"
View attachment 806644

Why Katie won't make it as a writer, exhibit 765666775C:
"It's both really stayed with us"
Can someone please translate?
View attachment 806645
(Went to see it yesterday BTW and wasn't all that great)

Cleaned maybe but tidied is debatable. How do you tidy chaos?
View attachment 806646
... just how many restaurantS are they booking?
View attachment 806647
Katie's transformation into a Basic Blogger witch (BBB) is now complete with posing outside other people's fancy houses.
View attachment 806648
Booze for breakfast. I was wondering about the spelling of mescal/mezcal. Because strangely enough, Wikipedia calls it "mezcal" while my browser (I use Firefox) suggests "mescal" and my language is set to British English. Interesting. I have quite visual memory though and don't remember ever seeing it spelled with "S".
View attachment 806649
Katie's brekkie looked very unappetising.
View attachment 806650
But so did G's.
View attachment 806672

And how did I guess she was making a Reel? Is she really become that predictable? Also, I wouldn't want to end up in one of her pics. She needs to be more careful filming/taking pics in public. Maybe no film/take pics in packed places. I try not to take pictures of any people, even when I just send a quick cheeky pic of my meal to my boyfriend.
View attachment 806651
The photos of their living room make me want to have a clearout, sorry a declutter. Can we include 'how do you tidy chaos?' In a thread title though!?

Those gorgeous brunches look grim :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's now transformed into a scarecrow. Tutorial coming up for Halloween.
:poop:
Screenshot_20211012-173624.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On 18th September she was talking about never drinking again. As of last weekend's brunch and today's vineyard post, it looks like she's definitely drinking again.

Three weeks. She lasted three weeks. I don't think I've had a drink in that time without even thinking about it/ making a conscious effort.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
On 18th September she was talking about never drinking again. As of last weekend's brunch and today's vineyard post, it looks like she's definitely drinking again.

Three weeks. She lasted three weeks. I don't think I've had a drink in that time without even thinking about it/ making a conscious effort.
Knew she wouldn’t last long. Alcohol is a large part of her weekends and brand jobs now-a- days.

I don’t know why they would work with her after saying something like that. Unless they approach Gleam and as she’s managed by them that’s how she gets the jobs in.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.