Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Red dead is actually such a nice game. I use it to simulate horse riding as I know I’ll never be able to ride one in real life with such confidence 😂

hi Kathleen, I’m yet another female who plays video games ✌

Reactions: 5
Can't wait for the round-up. In other news, G's IG ain't private anymore. Make your mind up bud.
Screenshot_20211010-115146.png

Reactions: 2
Weekend roundup predictions:
> brunch
> alcohol
> inconspicuous wedding planning
> more new skin care she’s obsessed with
> some new kooky hobby she’s discovered
> more videos of Morris the boring cat
> something about SAD

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't have olives now without thinking of Katie. Help. I need help guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We don't really need the round-up anymore, thanks Daddy, I mean, Geoff. I bet Katie filmed a Reel though.
Screenshot_20211010-184520~2.png

Oh sorry, not Katie related. That is one stupid name.
Genevieve? There's a Genevieve where I work. She's Canadian. I think it's a lovely name and it suits the one I know. 🙃

Reactions: 6
Is she for real? Kathleen, your ‘work’ is taking photos of regular day to day shite and putting them online. What a bleeping joke.

2D9A356A-EC3F-4B88-BA4E-191918408043.png

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Is she for real? Kathleen, your ‘work’ is taking photos of regular day to day shite and putting them online. What a bleeping joke.

View attachment 804828
Bless, what a trooper. Imagine the hardship of making hundreds of pounds for taking a few snaps on their luxury holiday and popping them online. Wait, she would be doing this anyway! Geffatron will in all likelihood have organised the whole thing, and will do the driving too, leaving kath with nothing to do but drink cocktails in a can, work her way through various new biscuits and document the special trip of lust and romance. Potentially a gassy and bloated one at that.

Wonder who is looking after Morris this time, and did they get left more than a tube of pringles and a bag of oranges to ward off the scurvy that could result from living in a house painted to resemble a dungeon? Whoever it is will no doubt be being monitored by The Geffatron 3000 via the spy camera masquerading as a doorbell.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 804828
Seen that and came straight to this thread. She’s a lost cause, I honestly don’t know what to say.

Its not her place to be posting various pictures of the niece on the internet either. Anything to make her relevant. Poor form Kathleen.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can’t tell you how much this *doesn’t* make me want to buy this mascara
F5DAD914-D328-4F72-934A-044AE36F138D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Gives me the absolute ick when she stares up at G when he takes a photo 🤢🤢🤢
A7AD4831-6BB4-4A07-8FF2-C1FBFC6F1409.jpeg
310CCDF9-D1EE-45E8-8265-A5AC98EB9C1F.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
More misuse of 'staycation'. You're going on a holiday in the UK, like thousands of us did every year even before Covid you absolute middle class fuckwits. I'd love to know what she's switching off FROM.

The Authored mascara looks awful but even if it was amazing I wouldn't want to give my money to Tanya :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.