Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've used Wild for ages and I love them.... but I hate how much influencer advertising they do!
Same! I’ve emailed them about it actually. Getting influencers who don’t give a tit about the planet to advertise their product. Makes no sense

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Same! I’ve emailed them about it actually. Getting influencers who don’t give a tit about the planet to advertise their product. Makes no sense
Do let us know if they come back to you!

Reactions: 4
I'm really surprised Tower Bridge was gifted. It's operated and run by the predominately publicly funded City of London Corporation.

Speculate to accumulate I get it, but I'm not sure that such well known tourist attraction needs influenza advertising? Especially when the businesses and residents of the square mile are paying for it.

I question whenever theres been some "reaching out" for freebies... :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't stand those half shutter things at the window. Get full shutters or just get curtains! I'd be sat thinking people in the houses opposite are looking in from upstairs.

Reactions: 3
It is a bit boring @Kindred_ but without them there isn't much to discuss on the thread...

And while we're at it, it's time for the weekly run-down of the weekly round-up.

Gotta love it when influencer gets some pricey tea for free and can't be bothered to describe it using something more than a basic "Beautiful" :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20211025-170206.png

Is this Wood Street market, or is this Kathleen's hallway? 👀
Screenshot_20211025-170219.png

Not sure about you guys but this looks pretty real to me
Screenshot_20211025-170232.png

A khaki overshirt for an autumn day out.
GROUNDBREAKING.
Screenshot_20211025-170248.png

What winter "staples" does she need? She has coats and jackets, boots, jumpers... Any excuse to buy more crap, eh?
Screenshot_20211025-170359.png

Silly indeed. She wasn't self-conscious though when she posed naked on a fur rug in front of her fireplace or practically showed us her vulva in that razor AD. Not to even mention the nipples smiling to us through her thin white top a few weekends ago. But won't go out in high boots.
Make it make sense.
Screenshot_20211025-170413.png

Gorgeous. Sadly not incredible.
Screenshot_20211025-170458.png

Bet she was giggling while taking the pic.
Screenshot_20211025-170505.png

"NEVER DRINKING AGAIN"
Screenshot_20211025-170512.png

COUSINS?
COUSINS?
COUSINS?

One of the is a human baby and one is a cat.

I died.

Screenshot_20211025-170526.png

PS Forgot to post this "gem" last week.
Screenshot_20211019-181122.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is a bit boring @Kindred_ but without them there isn't much to discuss on the thread...

And while we're at it, it's time for the weekly run-down of the weekly round-up.

Gotta love it when influencer gets some pricey tea for free and can't be bothered to describe it using something more than a basic "Beautiful" :rolleyes:
View attachment 828272
Is this Wood Street market, or is this Kathleen's hallway? 👀
View attachment 828273
Not sure about you guys but this looks pretty real to me
View attachment 828274
A khaki overshirt for an autumn day out.
GROUNDBREAKING.
View attachment 828275

What winter "staples" does she need? She has coats and jackets, boots, jumpers... Any excuse to buy more crap, eh?
View attachment 828277
Silly indeed. She wasn't self-conscious though when she posed naked on a fur rug in front of her fireplace or practically showed us her vulva in that razor AD. Not to even mention the nipples smiling to us through her thin white top a few weekends ago. But won't go out in high boots.
Make it make sense.
View attachment 828278
Gorgeous. Sadly not incredible.
View attachment 828279
Bet she was giggling while taking the pic.
View attachment 828280
"NEVER DRINKING AGAIN"
View attachment 828281
COUSINS?
COUSINS?
COUSINS?

One of the is a human baby and one is a cat.

I died.

View attachment 828282

PS Forgot to post this "gem" last week.
View attachment 828271
Maybe the Winter staples she needs are some trousers!? Or just anything to avoid wandering around the cave of junk house in her knickers?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely she should have put #gifted on her Teapigs post? Also imagine sending all that for free and the influencer doesn’t even have all the products on display in the post and has only bothered to try one flavour 🤦🏼‍♀️
Such a lazy photo too the background and lighting are rubbish 💦

Reactions: 11
Surely she should have put #gifted on her Teapigs post? Also imagine sending all that for free and the influencer doesn’t even have all the products on display in the post and has only bothered to try one flavour 🤦🏼‍♀️
Such a lazy photo too the background and lighting are rubbish 💦
Yeah it should be clearly marked with 'AD gifted'

The recaps of the roundup are more entertaining than the round up itself!
Also I think that they stayed overnight in another hotel over which she hasn’t spoken about in her roundup- as she was asking her fb friends if they could cat sit over the weekend 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The recaps of the roundup are more entertaining than the round up itself!
Also I think that they stayed overnight in another hotel over which she hasn’t spoken about in her roundup- as she was asking her fb friends if they could cat sit over the weekend 🤔
Yes, I can see how 2 weeks of holidaying, sightseeing and celebrating could be tiring and they needed another stay.

Or how getting drunk on cocktails makes you unable to get yourself a cab home - so wise of them to stay in a hotel instead of going home on - God forbid - the Tube.

Reactions: 8
At the minute she's putting out a vlog every week, which usually consists of her decluttering, complaining about her skin, showing us her lunch and going on mini breaks. Every couple of months there's a more structured video.

She used to actually produce content, right!? We haven't even had any Halloween makeup videos this year!

@Tom_Nook I wish she did a structured video every week, I am so over vlogs unless they actually show something interesting

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.