Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks really good in the suit - the more ‘grown up’/polished look is much better than the juvenile little dress/big shirt/white sneakers thing.

But the tummy thing is very performative. I just think she buys clothes that don’t fit her!

Reactions: 14
Just seen the vlog of them opening and mixing black paint on that worktop without putting some old newspaper down or anything :oops: then sitting the open tin of paint on the white stairs next to the carpet! As predicted, straight in with the paint. No priming, no taping, no sanding.

Just influencer things 💁🏼‍♀️✌🏻

Filling your work desk with makeup because you've got nothing work related to put in there and you'll end up using it as a dressing table anyway

'It's nearly the end of the work day, it's half three'

Taking about getting your clothes 'tailored' even though you're just taking them to an alteration place for the legs to be taken up a bit

Buying clothes in the wrong size

'Ohhhh mygod'

Painting your house to look like a cave

Decluttering (never tidying or having a clear out)

Buying a Peleton

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes Katie, people are sick on planes all the time :rolleyes: I used to be in a long distance relationship and sometimes travelled to UK from my home country couple of times a month by myself (now I know it's obviously not good for the environment but obviously wasn't as aware at 21) and no-one was ever sick next to me! I am not trying to say her fobia is not valid/real but it's so unlikely that someone will actually be sick next to her. Plus, I imagine she could've gone on train and people with motion sickness are typically even less likely to get it on train (at least couple of people I know, get the least sick/nauseous on trains compared to other means of transport).
Or is the whole thing really just about traveling by herself (without G)?
Screenshot_20210902-092724.png

Reactions: 7
Where's she going!?
Edinburgh to work with a “really lovely company that I’ve just loved for years! I’m so excited because I just love them!”

She’s going for a couple of days. Geoff will be pulling at his receding hairline and belling her on the doorbell every 5 minutes!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she was so concerned about planes she could’ve taken the train.. it’s obviously longer but it’s (maybe) better for the environment and much less chance of sickness

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is she creating problem for herself, she is the epitome of a first world’s problem. So many people travel alone for the first time to study abroad. Isn’t she on a press trip or something? She is such a weirdo, she needs to grow up or just stay at home. Now I know why influencing suits her, because if someone were to cry on a business trip she would have been fired a long time ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Edinburgh. Obviously it's Whisky.
If her puke phobia was that bad she'd get help for it!

Reactions: 7
Ohhhh bewhew I’m going on a fwee howiday and I absolutely haffff to complain about something ridiculous like if someone pukes up next to me 😩
Pathetic twit, I bet that’s an excuse for her not being in a real job in case someone in the office throws up. I wonder if she was such a bleep infront of her pregnant sister too (morning sickness risk)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ohhhh bewhew I’m going on a fwee howiday and I absolutely haffff to complain about something ridiculous like if someone pukes up next to me 😩
Pathetic twit, I bet that’s an excuse for her not being in a real job in case someone in the office throws up. I wonder if she was such a bleep infront of her pregnant sister too (morning sickness risk)
I bet Katie wouldn't even consider a trip to Edinburgh a holiday!

Reactions: 6
Yes Katie, people are sick on planes all the time :rolleyes: I used to be in a long distance relationship and sometimes travelled to UK from my home country couple of times a month by myself (now I know it's obviously not good for the environment but obviously wasn't as aware at 21) and no-one was ever sick next to me! I am not trying to say her fobia is not valid/real but it's so unlikely that someone will actually be sick next to her. Plus, I imagine she could've gone on train and people with motion sickness are typically even less likely to get it on train (at least couple of people I know, get the least sick/nauseous on trains compared to other means of transport).
Or is the whole thing really just about traveling by herself (without G)?
View attachment 740907
It's probably really unsympathetic of me but I just find her so...pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just going back to her little tattoos Reel... Could she not wear a nice little thong, or some other non-Bridget Jones underwear or cute bikini bottoms so she wouldn't have to pull her pants up and down the whole video to show her inks? :rolleyes:
1630572523890.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Edinburgh. Obviously it's Whisky.
If her puke phobia was that bad she'd get help for it!
If her vomit phobia was as bad as she says, she herself wouldn’t get drunk and eat all the random tit she does.

Nasty, but I hope she got a middle seat and the people on each side had sickness bugs 😂 that’ll give Princess some content 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she was so concerned about planes she could’ve taken the train.. it’s obviously longer but it’s (maybe) better for the environment and much less chance of sickness
Exactly this. Get a train like everyone else and stop creating problems :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Eight floors dedicated to a whiskey experience? There’s bound to be a couple of piss heads there. I hope they get sick and she makes a right show of herself 😂😂😂

Imagine having the cheek to advertise whiskey when you have a supposed extreme Emetophobia. Greedy and will flog anything

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.