Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she does is so pretentious and annoying every time I think she can’t get any worse she exceeds herself. I had to mute my phone when her Instagram story came up of her infuriating giggling whilst GeoffPa fed the swans.
how does he not wake up everyday and want to punch himself in the face with that annoying whiny helicopterish voice in his face all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything she does is so pretentious and annoying every time I think she can’t get any worse she exceeds herself. I had to mute my phone when her Instagram story came up of her infuriating giggling whilst GeoffPa fed the swans.
how does he not wake up everyday and want to punch himself in the face with that annoying whiny helicopterish voice in his face all the time
There's a reason why he was single at the age of 38 or whatever age he was when they had met. It's not like he's such a catch, is he? They're just two weirdos who found each other.
I don't watch any Stories with sound on anymore. Less trauma, happier life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was more concerned about the outfit and the bag in her arcade!!

Omg this 100%!!

What is wrong with her sense of fashion lately?? She seems to only wear old shapeless charitu shops faded shirts that don't look cool at all, paired with mom jeans baggy too that don't particularly suit her either. Same same white (dirty) trainers.
It just doesn't look cool at all. I would paire the big shirt with skinny jeans to balance it out and the mom jeans with boots and a tight top but oh dear Katie....

Her boyf might be a bit geeky and qeird to some but I think he always looks quite classy and is well dressed he looks like he would smell like aftershave 😅
Katie looks like she smells of an old charity shop.
Everything she tried or showed from her charity shop trip was awful I miss when she dressed at Newlook to be honest. It suited her and matched her girly hairstyle...

Oh well!

There's a reason why he was single at the age of 38 or whatever age he was when they had met. It's not like he's such a catch, is he? They're just two weirdos who found each other.
I don't watch any Stories with sound on anymore. Less trauma, happier life.
Ur right there is something about Geoffrey.
If he weren’t with Kath I would defo think he’s gay. Maybe he’s bi? He looks like he would smell of wood varnish and vodka tho. Think Kath smells like old shoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ur right there is something about Geoffrey.
If he weren’t with Kath I would defo think he’s gay. Maybe he’s bi? He looks like he would smell of wood varnish and vodka tho. Think Kath smells like old shoes.
I think he’s more of a gay best friend for her, not a partnership. He’s super camp and I think everyone but Katie sees it.

I can't believe she compared finding fossils to doing exactly that on Pokémon, rather than just... finding fossils?

I know it's not a particularly accessible activity in the UK but jeez, what an age we live in!

Reactions: 5
Speaking of the charity shop purchases, I can't let these screnshots go to waste, can I now?
I don't think she bought the items she did polls for, as she was saying she saved the things she did purchase for the video. Which I hope does materialise (unlike the period pants one) because I think it'll be hilarious. She definitely bought the bag though because it was in her recent Stories. I think it's quite a cute bag but in Stories it looks a bit worn out and I'd see it with a cute dress/playsuit and not with oversized shaket she stole from G.
1.png

This one we discussed. It was too big/wrong shape for her.
2.png

How many poor quality checkered blazers does one need? Also what qualify as "vintage" nowadays? Because this looks like blazers that were in fashion only a few years ago (5+?). Old/from a charity shop =/= vintage (at least not always).
3.png

Well, the answer is there.
4.png

This would actually look very cute on someone who knows how to style this type of pieces.
5.png

I know this one says Harrods but it just proves that label isn't everything. It's thin and worn out. We all have pieces like this at home. To be worn on a super cold day when you want layer up and feel cosy. not to be donated to a charity shop for someone else to wear.
6.png

I am not sure if anything in faux brown leather can be called smart.
7.png

NO-ONE KATIE NO-ONE. PUT THAT ARSE AWAY NOW.
8.png

Now I am confused. She says this is too big but the brown one (borrowed from the Amish community) that she was sporting on holidays is not much smaller.
9.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Speaking of the charity shop purchases, I can't let these screnshots go to waste, can I now?
I don't think she bought the items she did polls for, as she was saying she saved the things she did purchase for the video. Which I hope does materialise (unlike the period pants one) because I think it'll be hilarious. She definitely bought the bag though because it was in her recent Stories. I think it's quite a cute bag but in Stories it looks a bit worn out and I'd see it with a cute dress/playsuit and not with oversized shaket she stole from G.
View attachment 810893

This one we discussed. It was too big/wrong shape for her.
View attachment 810886
How many poor quality checkered blazers does one need? Also what qualify as "vintage" nowadays? Because this looks like blazers that were in fashion only a few years ago (5+?). Old/from a charity shop =/= vintage (at least not always).
View attachment 810887
Well, the answer is there.
View attachment 810888
This would actually look very cute on someone who knows how to style this type of pieces.
View attachment 810889
I know this one says Harrods but it just proves that label isn't everything. It's thin and worn out. We all have pieces like this at home. To be worn on a super cold day when you want layer up and feel cosy. not to be donated to a charity shop for someone else to wear.
View attachment 810894
I am not sure if anything in faux brown leather can be called smart.
View attachment 810890
NO-ONE KATIE NO-ONE. PUT THAT ARSE AWAY NOW.
View attachment 810891
Now I am confused. She says this is too big but the brown one (borrowed from the Amish community) that she was sporting on holidays is not much smaller.
View attachment 810892
I'm sorry, who shares a photo calling their bum juicy during a story about charity shopping. Didn't she just get rid of several blazers, including a checked one!? Stop. Buying. Stuff. Can't wait for the next wardrobe declutter in a couple of months.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She really needs to start shopping her own wardrobe more. I suggested it before but she could do videos that show you 5 ways of wearing a pink trouser suit, a nice playsuit, a statement dress. Options are endless!
I also noticed how she made a big deal out of buying all these pairs of Doc Martens a while back but is not wearing them anymore. Maybe they too hard to break in for such tiny feet. :p

Also, if she really is that into perfume and would like to get perfume deals, she needs to show it. Do an overview of her collection video while also describing her taste in perfume, favourite fragrance families, favourite notes. Do popular perfume tags. Her top 5 fragrances ever. 5 perfumes that surprised her (unisex, male). 5 favourite niche. 5 favourite affordable. Or, in her weekly vlog, have a short segment every day describing the fragrance she's wearing and explaining why she picked it that day and how it is suited to the occasion. Fragrances she considers wearing on her wedding day. She probably has enough fragrances to do a few videos. I actually like watching people talking about perfume so I would watch hers as long as they're to the point and not all giggly and weird.

Reactions: 6
Also, if she really is that into perfume and would like to get perfume deals, she needs to show it. Do an overview of her collection video while also describing her taste in perfume, favourite fragrance families, favourite notes. Do popular perfume tags. Her top 5 fragrances ever. 5 perfumes that surprised her (unisex, male). 5 favourite niche. 5 favourite affordable. Or, in her weekly vlog, have a short segment every day describing the fragrance she's wearing and explaining why she picked it that day and how it is suited to the occasion. Fragrances she considers wearing on her wedding day. She probably has enough fragrances to do a few videos. I actually like watching people talking about perfume so I would watch hers as long as they're to the point and not all giggly and weird.
All great suggestions and ideas on how Kathleen the Krap Kontent Kreator can sort her channel out, but tbh if she can’t be arsed to think of this herself and would prefer to prat about in her content instead then she doesn’t deserve good suggestions from her followers.

Reactions: 5
All great suggestions and ideas on how Kathleen the Krap Kontent Kreator can sort her channel out, but tbh if she can’t be arsed to think of this herself and would prefer to prat about in her content instead then she doesn’t deserve good suggestions from her followers.
Fair dues but I do also want to know if she has 100 bottles of perfume like someone said earlier on here 😅

Reactions: 2
I think she’s not getting many perfume brand jobs bcoz her aesthetic is ‘dress like a hobo’
You say that but Dior used Johnny Depp as a face of one of their frags for quite a few years and I wouldn't want my boyfriend to smell like him which I imagine is the scent of rum, piss and fags 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You say that but Dior used Johnny Depp as a face of one of their frags for quite a few years and I wouldn't want my boyfriend to smell like him which I imagine is the scent of rum, piss and fags 😬
I freakin LOVE Johnny Depp - so ur comparison was a bit futile to me 😅
I would go on about what I think JD smells like (dark musk and sandalwood on a cool twilight evening by the oceanswoon) but then the next few pages would turn into a Johnny depp thirst thread 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would go on about what I think JD smells like (dark musk and sandalwood on a cool twilight evening by the oceanswoon) but then the next few pages would turn into a Johnny depp thirst thread 😆
Lol I used to think he's the sexiest man alive but not anymore. He lost his sparkle, a bit like Katie. And that Dior fragrance was just so generic, and boring - it was not a great match. Even when I used to fancy him, I'd never associate him with a generic fresh, aquatic fragrance.

Reactions: 3
Lol I used to think he's the sexiest man alive but not anymore. He lost his sparkle, a bit like Katie. And that Dior fragrance was just so generic, and boring - it was not a great match. Even when I used to fancy him, I'd never associate him with a generic fresh, aquatic fragrance.
Anything with JD’s face on I would slather all over me no question …

ANYWHOO Kathleen is drunk again on insta

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but…I did a shoot with him once for work and he absolutely STUNK!! Like he had been partying for 20 years straight in the same clothes and hadn’t washed. REALLY bad! I was so disappointed because I used to be so in love with him!

Bad B.O aside, he was a true gentleman and so easy to work with.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but…I did a shoot with him once for work and he absolutely STUNK!! Like he had been partying for 20 years straight in the same clothes and hadn’t washed. REALLY bad! I was so disappointed because I used to be so in love with him!
Bad B.O aside, he was a true gentleman and so easy to work with.
That's a silver lining!

My boyfriend would bleeping crease at me if I did the pretend “shhh” to a camera

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.