Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then it can also be an #ad for Estrid!
Estrid supports female empowerment so it's up to you whether you decide to shave for your big day but if you do, make sure you use an Estrid razor for smooth pins and delicious pits

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh no, another First Dates AD. It's even more cringe worthy and vomit inducing. I didn't think it was possible 😶

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she’s been gifted a SAD light then again she’s been on the beg about it long enough

Reactions: 10
Oh eff off Kathleen with your gifted lamp!! If your SAD was that bad you would've bought a lamp a long time ago!

Reactions: 12
Hang on, didn't she show a SAD light she bought last week?! So does she have two or was that one actually gifted?!

ETA sorry just seen the vlog is on YouTube, I'll watch it later and find out :geek:

I've paused at 6 minutes, might return to it later but.

A. There's no disclosure in the video or description box about that Bobbi Brown foundation being gifted, even though it clearly is.

B. She wants to go shopping but 'has no money' excuse me? The next clip is literally her being gifted a cashmere jumper.

Last edited:
  • Wow
You know what annoyed me the most? She posted this...
Screenshot_20211006-181735.png

So she received it last week, I don't remember her making a point about the light being gifted. But how ungrateful is it to receive something like this and bleeping forget to post about it? Or was she waiting for that cheeky aff link to be confirmed?
Also, she doesn't mark EVERY SINGLE slide as AD which is bad, isn't it? Stories below for those who missed them/aren't on IG.
Screenshot_20211006-181746.png

Screenshot_20211006-181754.png

Screenshot_20211006-181800.png

Screenshot_20211006-181816.png

Also, and it makes my blood boil, how does she dare say it's pricey if she didn't pay for it? I mean, it is pricey, fair enough but despite complaining about SAD, she would have never spent that sort of money.
And not only she didn't pay, she's trying to make money off it now through affiliates. What a greedy cow!
Screenshot_20211006-181837.png

On a separate note, I am not sure why it winds me up so much but her constantly mentioning that her love cooked her dinner is getting so annoying. We get it Kathleen, you have a boyf and he can cook. Well done kiddo!
Screenshot_20211006-181708.png

And lastly, this! She has the choice not to take pictures with blemish treatment on. She has the choice to take a smiling, flattering picture. There are so many people on IG who have terrible acne but post their routines and makeup tutorials and do it with a smile on their face. But more importantly, I think there are more deep rooted issues with Katie, I don't think she just means unattractive because of the treatment on the spots, I feel like she means unattractive in general and that's very sad. Quite honestly, all the money that she saves by having everything sent to her, she should spend that on seeing a derm (and then following the routine they recommend) and on therapy.
Screenshot_20211006-181855.png

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Stop making these type of trousers happen Kathleen, they don't do you any favours 🙄 and you're welcome for me doing the decent thing and covering your niece's face - something you couldn't be bothered to 😬
Screenshot_20211006-203504~3_compress38.jpg

Reactions: 7
You know what annoyed me the most? She posted this...
View attachment 797277

So she received it last week, I don't remember her making a point about the light being gifted. But how ungrateful is it to receive something like this and bleeping forget to post about it? Or was she waiting for that cheeky aff link to be confirmed?
Also, she doesn't mark EVERY SINGLE slide as AD which is bad, isn't it? Stories below for those who missed them/aren't on IG.
View attachment 797276

View attachment 797275
View attachment 797274
View attachment 797273

Also, and it makes my blood boil, how does she dare say it's pricey if she didn't pay for it? I mean, it is pricey, fair enough but despite complaining about SAD, she would have never spent that sort of money.
And not only she didn't pay, she's trying to make money off it now through affiliates. What a greedy cow!
View attachment 797272

On a separate note, I am not sure why it winds me up so much but her constantly mentioning that her love cooked her dinner is getting so annoying. We get it Kathleen, you have a boyf and he can cook. Well done kiddo!
View attachment 797270
And lastly, this! She has the choice not to take pictures with blemish treatment on. She has the choice to take a smiling, flattering picture. There are so many people on IG who have terrible acne but post their routines and makeup tutorials and do it with a smile on their face. But more importantly, I think there are more deep rooted issues with Katie, I don't think she just means unattractive because of the treatment on the spots, I feel like she means unattractive in general and that's very sad. Quite honestly, all the money that she saves by having everything sent to her, she should spend that on seeing a derm (and then following the routine they recommend) and on therapy.
View attachment 797271

She didn't mention it being gifted in last week's vlog and if it wasn't for you sharing the Instagram stuff here I'd have no idea! Also, HANDSOME!? How is a light handsome!?

Meanwhile in this week's video Katie's NoT lIkE oThEr gIrLs because she plays video games! She also wants us to let her know if we play them too because she 'can't be the only one'. Yes. You're literally the only person who plays video games. It's a bit like asking if anyone else wears shoes isn't it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Why does she look so insanely awkward holding that baby? Definitely looks like she is trying harder to get some good photos than make the baby comfortable 😂

This lumie light / SAD post has really pissed me off. She got upset about experiencing SAD and how much it attracts her in the colder months, I thought great that she’s decided to get herself a light to help with this. But no, it’s bloody gifted!!! If SAD was really such a problem with her, why didn’t she invest in a light months / years ago. Can’t have been that much of a problem then?!

Reactions: 14
She didn't mention it being gifted in last week's vlog and if it wasn't for you sharing the Instagram stuff here I'd have no idea! Also, HANDSOME!? How is a light handsome!?
Meanwhile in this week's video Katie's NoT lIkE oThEr gIrLs because she plays video games! She also wants us to let her know if we play them too because she 'can't be the only one'. Yes. You're literally the only person who plays video games. It's a bit like asking if anyone else wears shoes isn't it?
She's trying to show that she has a vocab, plus being quirky?
Re: games - out of the "girls" I know, more play games than don't. Does that make me special too? 😅

Why does she look so insanely awkward holding that baby? Definitely looks like she is trying harder to get some good photos than make the baby comfortable 😂
You're spot on pal!

This lumie light / SAD post has really pissed me off. She got upset about experiencing SAD and how much it attracts her in the colder months, I thought great that she’s decided to get herself a light to help with this. But no, it’s bloody gifted!!! If SAD was really such a problem with her, why didn’t she invest in a light months / years ago. Can’t have been that much of a problem then?!
Oh, I agree so much! It's funny how she only got one/was sent one when we were wondering here whether she had one of these lights. I mentioned before that my boyfriend has been using one for years and we did get it when they were not that known and they were crazy expensive but his doctor recommended it so we decided to fork out.
I think the "can't have been much of a problem" is true for many things in her life. If her bloating bothered her so much, she would see a dietician; she would see a derm to seek help for acne and she would go back to therapy if she was genuinely depressed. She can afford to do all these things privately yet she chooses to spend money on cocktails and materialistic crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Is it me, or does her recent clog feel really stressful and awkward? The amount of jump cuts and fast talking is a bit too much. Plus her incessant chat about superficial bullshit seems so much more apparent. But many that’s just my interpretation

Reactions: 4
She definitely had a SAD light years ago. She showed it a few times and talked about how much it helped her. I don’t know why she’s acting like she never had one.

• Wow
Oh, the vlog, guyzzz.

She says she wants to go shopping in Covent Garden on the way home from an event but she won't because she has no money. (I imagine she doesn't know what it means to really have no money).
Then she tells us she ordered her wedding shoes from net-a-porter and that she never had designer shoes before.
Shortly after she shows an Hourglass mascara she can't live without (or words to that effect) that costs £26 a pop but she had a 15% discount (when something costs that much money, 15% is a rather measly discount, innit?).
She bought two.

She got some Lush stuff sent and she loves how all the Halloween product is citrus scented. LOL that's why I started going off Lush a few years back (besides the fact it got so expensive - who can afford it these days?), for Halloween (and Christmas) I want spice and woody notes, I don't want no citrus! I mean I don't mind a few products but these days everything they make is citrusy and smells the same. I loved it when they used to come up with weird and interesting scents, such as Karma range, or more recently, the Lord of Misrule but equally I believe tat LoM was their last "showstopper" fragrance, from then on everything smells generic and boring.

Katie mentions how much of a "Lushie" she used to be and that she had an IG account dedicated to her baths. witch, you were a "Lushie" because you got sent stuff (and even then often couldn't be bothered to check ingredients or remember scent of particular product) and you posted NINE pictures on that account. 6 are of 2 the same products.

For those who missed it 😂
Let's all go and give her a a follow there 😅😅😅

I remember in an old vlog when she lived in the flat she mentioned playing Unchartered and how it had a ‘cult following’ and I thought, no it bleeping doesn’t. It’s just a really popular, mainstream game (and totally deserving of that). She’s one of the worst ‘not like the other girls’ girls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh, the vlog, guyzzz.

She says she wants to go shopping in Covent Garden on the way home from an event but she won't because she has no money. (I imagine she doesn't know what it means to really have no money).
Then she tells us she ordered her wedding shoes from net-a-porter and that she never had designer shoes before.
Shortly after she shows an Hourglass mascara she can't live without (or words to that effect) that costs £26 a pop but she had a 15% discount (when something costs that much money, 15% is a rather measly discount, innit?).
She bought two.

She got some Lush stuff sent and she loves how all the Halloween product is citrus scented. LOL that's why I started going off Lush a few years back (besides the fact it got so expensive - who can afford it these days?), for Halloween (and Christmas) I want spice and woody notes, I don't want no citrus! I mean I don't mind a few products but these days everything they make is citrusy and smells the same. I loved it when they used to come up with weird and interesting scents, such as Karma range, or more recently, the Lord of Misrule but equally I believe tat LoM was their last "showstopper" fragrance, from then on everything smells generic and boring.

Katie mentions how much of a "Lushie" she used to be and that she had an IG account dedicated to her baths. witch, you were a "Lushie" because you got sent stuff (and even then often couldn't be bothered to check ingredients or remember scent of particular product) and you posted NINE pictures on that account. 6 are of 2 the same products.

For those who missed it 😂
Let's all go and give her a a follow there 😅😅😅
I hate when privileged people say they have no money. witch, you just bought a house! and you're getting married! and you buy stuff all the time! your house is full of junk that you never use or declutter. the absolute nerve! it pisses me off that lush say they don't give away free product but do it all time like peopel won't notice? that's a rant for another time!

I hate when privileged people say they have no money. witch, you just bought a house! and you're getting married! and you buy stuff all the time! your house is full of junk that you never use or declutter. the absolute nerve! it pisses me off that lush say they don't give away free product but do it all time like peopel won't notice? that's a rant for another time!
Yeah, that was another one of many reasons I went off Lush. In the past, they would have sent the entire Halloween/Xmas/Valentine's collection to many a blogger and then expect us, civilians, to fork out £6.95 for a single bath bomb or £8 for the smallest bottle of shower gel 🙄 the only person who I don't mind being gifted by them is Nicole aka Vegan Beauty Girl because she does buy their products with her own money as well as gets gifted a few bits here and there and is invited to their flagship store in Oxford St but her reviews are good and she does a great job for the vegan/cruelty free beauty community online 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.