Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie with the beige and grey gave, why is she wearing the same colour, dying her hair the same colour?

Roll her up and she will be a dust bunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What really annoyed me in the recent vlog is that she speaks in normal voice during most of the video and then at the end when she asks G to take pictures of her, she sounds like an 11-year old who was spoken to by a cute* boy for the first time.
* hypothetical scenario, G's not cute
The whole thing with the picture taking was for youtube only, obviously! If she GENUINELY wanted to know what she looks like to G, they would have done it off the camera 🙄

Also, if we only see 1% of her life, does it mean she went and chased up all these veg with a dirty burger and loaded fries?
1637298368061.png

1637298383770.png

1637298414752.png

And btw Katie, it's "Bloody Marys", not "Mary's". We don't use apostrophe for plural forms. Just like it's Elvises, not Elvis's.
1637298538944.png

And lastly woman, peel your freaking shallots if you're gonna feed them to people.
1637298668263.png

(Also, in this context, it's Grandparents'. No wonder the book didn't happen).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What really annoyed me in the recent vlog is that she speaks in normal voice during most of the video and then at the end when she asks G to take pictures of her, she sounds like an 11-year old who was spoken to by a cute* boy for the first time.
* hypothetical scenario, G's not cute
The whole thing with the picture taking was for youtube only, obviously! If she GENUINELY wanted to know what she looks like to G, they would have done it off the camera 🙄

Also, if we only see 1% of her life, does it mean she went and chased up all these veg with a dirty burger and loaded fries?
View attachment 875170
View attachment 875171
View attachment 875172

And btw Katie, it's "Bloody Marys", not "Mary's". We don't use apostrophe for plural forms. Just like it's Elvises, not Elvis's.
View attachment 875174

And lastly woman, peel your freaking shallots if you're gonna feed them to people.
View attachment 875175
(Also, in this context, it's Grandparents'. No wonder the book didn't happen).
I was wondering what those halved shallots were for as well, bit grim to be honest.

Tbf that (mostly) vegetarian food looks bloody delicious, I didn’t feel an artery clog at the mere sight of it 😅 not fond of ‘it’s mostly vegetarian *BUT* it’s good’ though, vegetarian/pescatarian/vegan food is good too Kath. Not everything has to be drowned in cheese and lard 🦧

But yeah that annoyed me too, it’s the classic ‘I’m helpless and that’s adorable’ thing that really gets under my skin!

Reactions: 4
That ginger shot is gonna do duck all after that shite

also the dancing for ice cream. Crinnnnnnngeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That ginger shot is gonna do duck all after that shite

also the dancing for ice cream. Crinnnnnnngeeee
that ice cream dance was so cringey and kinda creepy. Imagine being in your thirties and acting like a toddler 🤢 my boyfriend would absolutely hate it, Papa Geoffrey seems to love it though…

Reactions: 9
02A84043-8077-46E6-955C-F39C8027062E.png

She acts like a bleeping 4 yo. Grow the duck up u daft bint u look ridiculous. It’s not endearing, and infact I think it might be engineered towards Lord Geoff’s kinks (as she never behaved this way b4 meeting him) but keep that behind closed doors 🤮

Reactions: 17
Watching her vlogs is like watching an feature length episode of Peppa Pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s been such a knackering, busy week guys.
Eating ice cream, eating fancy food, getting freebie makeup and not to mention….urm

Reactions: 7
Kathleen, the ultimate spokesperson for vegans everywhere......said no one ever. So happy to have Kathleen in our corner fighting for animal rights....nah, wait, she just heard 'free food' and said 'I'm there'

Screenshot_20211119-120252_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry what? 🤣 looks bloody awful.

View attachment 875912
I can see these being totally Count Dracula's aesthetic.

She went, with the whole Snooks clan, to his humble abode in Transylvania (iirc instead of getting married to *alledged* psychopath Andrew.) A wise choice in my humble opinion, but it leads me to actually believe that she genuinely liked these melted monstrosities masquerading as new candles. Perhaps she should return to Dracula's gaff to become one of his brides rather than legally tie herself to Father Geffory? Just a thought.

New one guys
Hope it wasn't too early to start it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.