Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she LOVE everything, and everything is her FAVE??

She has a very limited vocabulary. Pick up a thesaurus my lovely. It’ll do you the world of good

Reactions: 10
Here we go
Oh I don't like it, too princess-y. I am surprised that he didn't demand she deletes all the blog posts with him in the way he made her take down all YT videos he was in

Why does she LOVE everything, and everything is her FAVE??
She has a very limited vocabulary. Pick up a thesaurus my lovely. It’ll do you the world of good
No wonder the book didn't get published 😅 Is it cruel of me that I wish she showed more of it so I can rip it apart? :poop:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg what's it going to take for her to just stop piling stuff on her face! She's already using Tretinoin, which helps acne scars.

She needs to see a dermatologist and actually listen to them. It's so frustrating to see.
She needs to see a bleeping shrink! Never mind a dermatologist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Folk, we need a new thread title. It's almost time. She's been keeping us busy. And I haven't even done my weekly commentary yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh she called Andrew ‘A’ in the same way we now have ‘G’. What a quirky girl 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh that ring from Andrew is very her. I bet she’s secretly gutted with the current engagement ring, for her it’s so understated.

Reactions: 4
Oh that ring from Andrew is very her. I bet she’s secretly gutted with the current engagement ring, for her it’s so understated.
I get the feeling that everything about Andrew was much more ‘her’ probably his friends his interests his background etc but unfortunately he seemed a bit of a wild one too

Reactions: 6
I haven’t contributed to this thread a lot recently but I’ve still been a dedicated lurker and omg. I have genuinely been belly laughing at the comments on here 🤣🤣 well done everyone 🤣🤣
I recommend going on most liked posts every now and then for a good laugh too 🤣 some fine work on there.

My thread suggestion is in honour of her YouTube video dedicated to us
B8C8C890-52B3-4F6E-9BA3-33527D54E1D9.jpeg

Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen, why are YOU like this

I do enjoy the rhyming titles though so might come back if I feel inspired 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t contributed to this thread a lot recently but I’ve still been a dedicated lurker and omg. I have genuinely been belly laughing at the comments on here 🤣🤣 well done everyone 🤣🤣
I recommend going on most liked posts every now and then for a good laugh too 🤣 some fine work on there.

My thread suggestion is in honour of her YouTube video dedicated to us
View attachment 727704
Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen, why are YOU like this

I do enjoy the rhyming titles though so might come back if I feel inspired 🤣
More like,
Whyyy aaare youuu like thiiis?
Because it's how she speaks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes Kathleen gotta make the most of those affs.
Someone needs to pay for those 11k of home "IMPROVEMENTS" and it seems it'll be your viewers sponsoring them.
(Not me though. Haven't bought anything from ASOS for about 10 years. Yes, I'm a little proud of myself).
Screenshot_20210824-155008_compress40.jpg

Reactions: 5
Yes Kathleen gotta make the most of those affs.
Someone needs to pay for those 11k of home "IMPROVEMENTS" and it seems it'll be your viewers sponsoring them.
(Not me though. Haven't bought anything from ASOS for about 10 years. Yes, I'm a little proud of myself).
View attachment 727872
Except I can’t help feeling she’s typed these questions to herself just to shoehorn in the affiliate links.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.