Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion
Katie Snooks #6 painting the new place, filling the 'dead space' and damaging her own face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
From Father Geoffrey’s IG stories last night. Pissed up on a Thursday night, don’t expect much content from Katie today 😂
I wasn't expecting anything for the rest of the week after the ASOS affiliate links festival earlier this week

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dessert wine. Cos she needs MORE sugar in her diet
Kathy on Tuesday next week after a weekend of facials, sweet wines, cheese, greasy takeaways and rubbing her face in Morris’s arse;
“My skin is sowww bad guyshh. :( I don’t even know whyyyy it’s not fairrrrr <insert pouty face>”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What do we think Katie and G cooked for her sis + partner? Gousto? 😂
Screenshot_20210827-154423.png

Reactions: 7
Not her posing with her laptop 😩😭

And as if a bank holiday is any different to any other day in the world of Katie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do we think Katie and G cooked for her sis + partner? Gousto? 😂
View attachment 732712
What I find most confusing about this photo is literally the other day she had a mask on when holding the baby. She claimed they weren’t travelling to be around for her niece and limit their contact with others - but carried on gallivanting around London. Now she’s gone round, with no mask on, close to the baby. It just seems so contradictory. I’m surprised Katie’s sister is ok with this carry on. Like either, play it safe, hardly go out and see your niece knowing you’ve done your best not to take anything round OR carry on with no care but be super cautious around the baby.

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20210829-152419_YouTube.jpg

Drinking game for you all!

Drink every time Katie says 'little' or 'homage'

Drink every time there's an awkward unecessary undies pose

Spoiler: How to show off an ankle tattoo. Why show a closeup when you can cram your whole naked body into the frame!?

Screenshot_20210829-154110_YouTube.jpg

G interrupting her video to bring a snack a jack :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 735207
Drinking game for you all!

Drink every time Katie says 'little' or 'homage'

Drink every time there's an awkward unecessary undies pose

Spoiler: How to show off an ankle tattoo. Why show a closeup when you can cram your whole naked body into the frame!?

View attachment 735216

G interrupting her video to bring a snack a jack :rolleyes:
Who the f wants to see a video of her tattoos? They’re all awful and tacky 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.