Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you're running out of ideas for content without telling me you're running out of ideas for content.

'Here are some photos of the clothes I bought in the wrong size. They don't fit'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tell me you're running out of ideas for content without telling me you're running out of ideas for content.

'Here are some photos of the clothes I bought in the wrong size. They don't fit'
She knew them trousers were going to be too long, but it gave her a couple of stories in an otherwise dry insta account. Must try harder Kath!

Reactions: 9
She uses being smooool, having a cat and cancelling a wedding as substitutes for a personality. Hope that helps 😂
Me too 🙋🏻‍♀️ Minus the failed wedding. I hope this means I can jack in my 9-5 and get paid to mope around in my underwear all day, I’d really enjoy that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me too 🙋🏻‍♀️ Minus the failed wedding. I hope this means I can jack in my 9-5 and get paid to mope around in my underwear all day, I’d really enjoy that 🤔
42 free chemical peels will be winging there way to you before you know it! Just don’t go on about how you can’t understand why your skin is hanging off. Hope that helps!

• Haha
her last tattoo video with Andrew in it is still on her channel, weirdly.
I rewatched that video and here comes my possibly unpopular opinion….
I loved this era of Katie. I loved how she looked, I loved her cuteness, and I loved the chemistry with Andrew.
I know she put on the damsel in distress stuff whenever he was in the vids but I found it endearing, whereas when she does the same act with G I find it creepy.

Reactions: 7
I rewatched that video and here comes my possibly unpopular opinion….
I loved this era of Katie. I loved how she looked, I loved her cuteness, and I loved the chemistry with Andrew.
I know she put on the damsel in distress stuff whenever he was in the vids but I found it endearing, whereas when she does the same act with G I find it creepy.
Totally agree! This era was when I came to love her. Then I loved her through the single dating era. This era with Daddy Geoff just gives me the creeps and he has sapped any creativity she had. It’s sad really

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Totally agree! This era was when I came to love her. Then I loved her through the single dating era. This era with Daddy Geoff just gives me the creeps and he has sapped any creativity she had. It’s sad really
I think with age certain behaviour is socially acceptable, like how the dynamic was with Andrew and her endearing mannerisms.
fast forward several years and she’s trying to replicate it with Geoffro and ofcourse it’s gna look weird n creepy. She’s 33 and he’s 40 and looks like a vicar. Ive also deduced that with time being in her job- which isn’t exactly growing exponentially, she’s become entitled and whingey, as we all know, her dedication and passion with what she put out was clear in her content. Unlike now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whenever I shop online, if I see an item of clothing which is not being shown on a model from the front, but rather from the side, the model is posing in strange, twisted manner or if the model is covering up the waist area so you can't see how the garment is sitting, I don't buy because I can't imagine it'll look good. If the retailer has nothing to hide, they will show you a full frontal picture, so to say.
That's why I'd never buy these pants, you just can't possibly guess how they'll sit around the waist and hip area.
Plus of course Katie is way shorter than the model.
Screenshot_20210825-215616.png

Screenshot_20210825-215609.png
Screenshot_20210825-215625.png

Screenshot_20210825-215633.png

Whenever I shop online, if I see an item of clothing which is not being shown on a model from the front, but rather from the side, or if the model is covering up the waist area so you can't see how the garment is sitting, I don't buy because I can't imagine it'll look good. If the retailer has nothing to hide, they will show you a full frontal picture, so to say.
That's why I'd never buy these pants, you just can't possibly guess how they'll sit around the waist and hip area.
View attachment 730069
View attachment 730074View attachment 730077
View attachment 730078
That’s very true - you can’t even tell in the ASOS photo that they’re pleated.
She’s so dumb. Order from the petites range, or find a good dressmaker and get them altered.

Are these vlogs getting more boring or is it me? When someone starts showing you inside their washing machine you've got to wonder. Either way, most of it has been shown on Instagram already.

'If you guys wear mules*, let me know what you would wear them with'.
It's a bit late for that, she's bought them. Unpacking used shoes and clothes onto the kitchen worktop gave me the ick.

*does anyone wear mules?

• Haha
Whenever I shop online, if I see an item of clothing which is not being shown on a model from the front, but rather from the side, the model is posing in strange, twisted manner or if the model is covering up the waist area so you can't see how the garment is sitting, I don't buy because I can't imagine it'll look good. If the retailer has nothing to hide, they will show you a full frontal picture, so to say.
View attachment 730069
View attachment 730074View attachment 730077
View attachment 730078
Let’s not ignore ‘trousers to through on’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the second trousers looks nice on her. Coming from a 5ft1 girl, it is not easy buying pants. My go-to was topshop because they have a petite range or Pull & Bear is quite shortie friendly. Did she expect to look exactly like the model when she is 25cm shorter?

Yeah, they're called slippers, or dossing shoes you wear to nip out to the car
I was going to say “or to put the bins out” but poor Kath is sooooooooo smawwwwl that surely only Daddy G can manage something like the bins

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.