Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edit:
Well she can't be that unwell if she managed to post a pic.
I think we all expected the shoot to turn out like this.
Please don't hate me because I realise that we don't all need to have super perky/hoicked up all the way to our chins boobs but I just don't like that Katie never wears anything that supports her boobs properly and the just look like to sad pancakes. She has decent size boobies and she should definitely get bra fitted, it's not just for G+ cup gals.
Untitled.png

Reactions: 5
Edit:
Please don't hate me because I realise that we don't all need to have super perky/hoicked up all the way to our chins boobs but I just don't like that Katie never wears anything that supports her boobs properly and the just look like to sad pancakes. She has decent size boobies and she should definitely get bra fitted, it's not just for G+ cup gals.
View attachment 695057
What. Is. Happening. Here.

The pose, the uncomfortable looking trousers and camel toe, the lack of underwear, the facial expression..... why is she sitting on a table!? Is this the quality content we were promised?

ETA I'm just imagining either the photographer telling her to do this, or Katie plonking herself down like this and asking them to capture this moment.

Reactions: 9
Yes, top content Katie, Morris was being a cat AGAIN.
1628020935440.png

1628020969745.png

What. Is. Happening. Here.
The pose, the uncomfortable looking trousers and camel toe, the lack of underwear, the facial expression..... why is she sitting on a table!? Is this the quality content we were promised?
No, but it's the photo shoot Daddy G ordered and paid for.

So she's now gone on deliveroo to get a pile of chocolate - isn't chocolate like the biggest trigger of migraines? I swear she is just so dumb when it comes to food.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Again, laughing at the thought of asking someone to take a photo of you doing this :rolleyes:
How has that mannequin/ dressmakers dummy survived the declutters?
It's probably part of the role play threesome.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She got a Deliveroo?!?! The co-op is 5 min walk from her house. I’m actually flabbergasted at this level of lazy

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She got a Deliveroo?!?! The co-op is 5 min walk from her house. I’m actually flabbergasted at this level of lazy
Wasn't Geoffo available to go and get her treats like in the past?

Also, who needs that much chocolate in one night? It makes me feel sick even looking at it. Unless Deliveroo has a minimum spend in which case fair dues but still getting fresh air would have possibly done her good.

Reactions: 6
Edit:
View attachment 695057
She looks scarily child-like in this photo to me. Like I know the story of the charity collector mistaking her for a kid was a vanity thing, but she could pass for much younger here.

In fairness to Morris, my cats once turned the TV on in the early hours, and it scared the heck out of us too. So it’s not such a ‘super random’ thing…

In fairness to Morris, my cats once turned the TV on in the early hours, and it scared the heck out of us too. So it’s not such a ‘super random’ thing…
I bet they were shitting themselves someone got in through the dodgy door with the bike lock 🤣 has money to deliveroo chocolate to her door, with very inflated prices and possibly a delivery fee and have a little kinky photoshoot for Daddy G but can’t find the dollar to fix the lock and secure the house 🤔

• Haha
Is 'sauce' Cannesten cream? Because those trousers look thrush inducing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.