Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this outfit? Are these girl scout shorts? Is this another weird thing Master Geoff is into?
1627986611814.png

And don't say you guys that Katie never learns. She just gave us an in-detail review of her Gousto meal. I just wish she cooked more from scratch, if Gousto is anything like Hello Fresh, there's no doubt a small mountain of plastic waste left, just to produce two platefuls of food :cautious:
1627986749150.png

Oh. Period pains. And migraine. Poor baby.
1627986932074.png

Reactions: 9
What is this outfit? Are these girl scout shorts? Is this another weird thing Master Geoff is into?
View attachment 694163

And don't say you guys that Katie never learns. She just gave us an in-detail review of her Gousto meal. I just wish she cooked more from scratch, if Gousto is anything like Hello Fresh, there's no doubt a small mountain of plastic waste left, just to produce two platefuls of food :cautious:
View attachment 694165

Oh. Period pains. And migraine. Poor baby.
View attachment 694170
What would she do if she had to get up and take care of her responsibilities? Real job, kids etc

She really wouldn’t know a migraine if it hit her. For most people - you can’t work. You can’t look at a computer screen. You can’t take pouty selfies.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s so strange with her weekly obsessions 😂 this week it’s the converse! Before it was the GORGEOUS blue shoes from Zara and the Dc Martins and the random corset. Damn girl, chill.

100% wouldn’t be able to even work if it was a real migraine

• Heart
I went on a family holiday on Day 2 of my period, still had to rush around with their activities, corral the children, in a heatwave, and still organising a work project over emails. I mean?! This girl! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Katie what you have is a headache
We can't be sure until she's been to a&e

I went on a family holiday on Day 2 of my period, still had to rush around with their activities, corral the children, in a heatwave, and still organising a work project over emails. I mean?! This girl! 🙄
I hope you've told all of internet how brave you've been 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The bleeping face on it! Poor little tiny meeeeeee.

If you had a migraine you wouldn’t even be able to lift that phone for a pity selfie.

You have a headache. Grow up, you pathetic little girl

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s taken to bed with a period and a headache. Bet Daddy G told her to (while he watches through a glory hole). Good thing she doesn’t have a real job 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
9FBC4383-FF2B-47F3-9978-395B4812EE78.jpeg

Whenever I’ve had a migraine I will be in bed with the lights off, curtains closed blocking out any light source and trying not to be sick from the excruciating pain. I would not be a) on my phone and b) playing around with filters! 🤥

Reactions: 14
View attachment 694484
Whenever I’ve had a migraine I will be in bed with the lights off, curtains closed blocking out any light source and trying not to be sick from the excruciating pain. I would not be a) on my phone and b) playing around with filters! 🤥
Yeah, she's another person who thinks a migraine is a really bad headache isn't she?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.