Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like he’s a massive prude who lectures Katie for leaving the lights on during missionary
I reckon he’s a will from inbetweeners between the sheets - stiff, wooden and doesn’t know what he’s doing 🤣

The thread’s on fine form today 🤣🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Regarding the clip on conch / helix jewellery!
Important question, does Father Geffory approve of such wild ear ornaments?! He seems the type to disapprove of lots of piercings, how long until Katie is wearing Kath Kidson / Boden florals, a simple pair of gold studs and a locket pendant, encasing a lock of G's hair, a photo of himself, and lets be real a tracking chip hidden in the design somewhere. (Kidding about the tracker chip)
You're not though, are you? 😂
I am surprised she was allowed to buy some DMs and to wear all these shackets that look like borrowed from him. Oh, but if they look like borrowed from him, maybe that's why she's allowed 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s clutching a hot water bottle, I bet she’s desperate to tell us she’s got cramps
You called it yesterday 🌟 🌟 🌟 She hasn't complained about her health lately but she is now low-key complaining. Tell you without actually telling me... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s becoming more and more ridiculous lately. As if he didn’t know what SPF was. This will be leading up to her ‘new fave’ face cream she simply must show us. She’s transparent at this point
a new spf cream that she is completely obsessed with and is her all time fav ?

• Haha
I just ordered a new pair of my favourite pot wash shoes :love: don't tell G.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I just ordered a new pair of my favourite pot wash shoes :love: don't tell G.
Which ones if it's not too off topic? I want to get a pair when I have to replace my everyday trainers and could do with some inpo :love:

Reactions: 3
Which ones if it's not too off topic? I want to get a pair when I have to replace my everyday trainers and could do with some inpo :love:
I went for the old skool ones but with leopard print on them! I firmly believe leopard print is a neutral :giggle:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.