Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The person who wrote this wrote nothing but positive.

I don't really know much about Katie but I recently met her + partner at a social event - I don't want to out myself as it will be clear where and who I am - but after her speaking about social media, I looked her up online. Really surprised at her online presence - she came across very, very differently in real life. Shy and quiet but also seemed very genuine... can say I was quite surprised when I saw how many photos of her in her knickers there are on instagram

"brought it to my attention" = I just lurk online

Don't understand why they need to lurk here when they know it will affect their mental health

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The person who wrote this wrote nothing but positive.

I don't really know much about Katie but I recently met her + partner at a social event - I don't want to out myself as it will be clear where and who I am - but after her speaking about social media, I looked her up online. Really surprised at her online presence - she came across very, very differently in real life. Shy and quiet but also seemed very genuine... can say I was quite surprised when I saw how many photos of her in her knickers there are on instagram

"brought it to my attention" = I just lurk online

Don't understand why they need to lurk here when they know it will affect their mental health
Did she mention this in a video?!

Reactions: 4
Pahahaha she just had a massive witch session on her latest YouTube vid about us-
Firstly- I don’t think we are hating or trashing her. I’ve seen so many other threads where there are much harsher comments. We are actually quite constructive.
Typical influenza mentality where they can’t accept criticism on the crappy content she puts out. She’s going on and on about how people don’t see the best of me they don’t know about me or my life
well Kathleen hun Ofcourse u will receive feedback and critique on your content if u decide to show the worst of ur life in your work? Get a grip woman
Moaning about ohhhh we’ve been in a pandemic and I went to an event after a year boohoo woe is me how dare they judge me
Yes we will judge u and ur lifestyle bcoz u don’t acknowledge your privilege compared to the rest of us who have also lived through this pandemic without such privileges.
Bore off you whinge bag and go n find a proper job. If u can’t handle the heat get out of the fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ffs Kath get a grip, we are allowed to have opinions. 95% of this thread is constructive criticism, it’s not trolling to say your content is not great.
We are not jealous of her life. Lmao, having a cat licking my sex toys and shooting selfies in my underwear is not exactly my dream job thanks!

Typical influencers who think that we are jealous of their lifestyle, many people here are lawyers, engineers and designers…bye!

And she cosy up with that banana lmao! This girl is dumber than we thought

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We are not jealous of her life. Lmao, having a cat licking my sex toys and shooting selfies in my underwear is not exactly my dream job thanks!

Typical influencers who think that we are jealous of their lifestyle, many people here are lawyers, engineers and designers…bye!
If only these influenzas knew who we really are, trust us Kathy we are not jealous of your unfulfilling life 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12

People here have life long careers and valued jobs that they’ve worked hard to gain education, qualifications, experience and specific skills to do, that they’ve turned up to everyday to do instead of laying in bed in their knickers doing a q&a. What do influencers contribute? Just because this ridiculous influencer lifestyle is going stale and people are fed up ESPECIALLY when they’ve suffered through a pandemic, missed loved ones, busted a gut in real jobs and suffered financially, then there’s this bint who is still getting married, has no money worries and bought a £850k house can’t take a few home truths complaining about a few comments online that nobody forces her to read? Let me just get the worlds tiniest violin out and play for kathleen the privileged and blind to the real problems in the world snooks 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If only these influenzas knew who we really are, trust us Kathy we are not jealous of your unfulfilling life 🤣
Sooooo jealous of your judgemental fIaNcE with the stupid name. Soooooo jealous of your knives stuck in books. So jealous of your HILARIOUS cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Hahahahahah banana

Completely off topic here, but I have a knife block recommendation!

1. You can turn your tesco vouchers into Denby pennies
B. This is a bristle block so you can just (gently) aim and throw your knives into it and they'll all just sit together without having to go in a specific hole.

Screenshot_20210714-192740_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
not being funny but she’s saying people on tattle are judgemental, yet she’s literally judging people for enjoying discussing online content (which she’s doing online to 1000’s of people) 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.