Katie Snooks #3 Dr Bore-eece will see u now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggestion by @unt Bessie: Katie Snooks #3 Dr Bore-eece Will See You Now
Added the coochie twinge because it was too good not to. Hopefully won't get censored!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Yel

Added the coochie twinge because it was too good not to. Hopefully won't get censored!
Needs to be in the same format im afriad, otherwise affects everyone else in the forum looking for the thread.

Added the missing tag for you :)

Reactions: 2
Needs to be in the same format im afriad, otherwise affects everyone else in the forum looking for the thread.
Added the missing tag for you :)
Oh OK thanks Yel that's fair enough, I didn't think of that

Reactions: 1
Recap:
Katie now calls herself a girl boss despite spending the last few months inside Gs hole crying and eating biscuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lately on Katie Snooks ...
- takes her breakfast in the bath with G and Maurice present;
- don't seem to be able to do anything without G (including going for a walk/to get coffees/to get groceries);
- is doing a fodmap diet but still drinking and having sweet treats;
- G has made some snobbish comments, including saying the Vans trainers were worn by pot washes :oops: ;
- G helped her with shoes and coat declutter but his taste seems as questionable as hers;
- every time the cat called Mau-reese does as much as open his eyes and breathes, she bursts into hysterical laughter which she documents for IG and/or YT;
- she might stop vlogging for a while because she had some mean comments (what she meant is, she read our comments here. At least she's reflecting on her content).

Recap:
Katie now calls herself a girl boss despite spending the last few months inside Gs hole crying and eating biscuits.
Good one but you forget her putting on a power suit on to clean out cat's tray :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Now she’s had “the worst” back pain. Jesus Christ this girl loves to whinge about her ailments. Obviously is SOOOOO bad she had to book and emergency appointment 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Guys... it’s because she spent that one day as a boss babe hunched over at her laptop.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If this is how she poses for photos, no wonder she has a pain in her neck and a backache 😳
Btw how does another half undressed photo relate to the topic of abusive relationship? "Oh look at me I am so cool, I can talk about emotional abuse AND show belly rolls at the same time!"
Screenshot_20210209-151153~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
‘Non stop since 8am’ but she posted that at like.. 1pm. So she’d been ‘non stop’ for around 4 hours or so. Influencers have no concept of a work day whatsoever.

Haven’t even bothered watching any of her videos for ages cause she’s gone so boring now, lol this thread name 🤣

Reactions: 8
@unt Bessie you should tell her about Emily parry the big brother n comment she made. Then if Katie still associates with her at least she has all the information, and everyone will know her real views on b.l.m etc.

Reactions: 4
With the greatest respect for Geoffo (just kidding, I don't have any), NO, HE SHOULDN'T.
Screenshot_20210210-082741~2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think she is actually making fun of his caption too...which is fair...because it's cringey, unfunny and makes no sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@unt Bessie you should tell her about Emily parry the big brother n comment she made. Then if Katie still associates with her at least she has all the information, and everyone will know her real views on b.l.m etc.
Yeah, I did consider it but figured she'd read it in here anyway!

To be fair to our Kath, she probably has no idea. It seems Emily has completely rebranded and changed her name so people don't put two and two together... I don't follow her on any social media but read her thread on here (The Style Lobster if you're interested) and apparently she's never mentioned/apologised for the incident. She was young and made a mistake, but the lack of acknowledgement just doesn't sit right with me.

Anyway, back to Kathleen... I actually quite enjoyed her empties video the other day, she seemed relatable and somehow different from her recent content. A bit calmer perhaps? Less squealing and baby voices?

I was shocked by the Fodmap video though! I don't know enough about the process but she just seems to be constantly bending the rules and still eating a load of sweets, chocolate etc on top of the healthier meals. Surely that won't help with bloating/feeling ill even if they aren't on the restricted list.

Reactions: 4
In today's "What I eat in a day" she says that she's not a sweets person, she's more of a savoury food person ... after eating oat biscuits and Rowntree's foamies. She has something sweet every day :eek: In the same vlogs she also has chocolate and a cookie after the dinner :O

@unt Bessie - I am in two minds about the empties. She looked quite pretty and seemed more relaxed but the items shown were a bit underwhelming. Handwash and cans of dry shampoo? What is it with influencers refusing to wash their hair? They work from home, FFS! I have a job now where I have to go in as can't do it remotely (it's in education) and I start pretty damn early, yet I always go in with clean hair, even if that means getting less sleep or washing it in the eve instead of doing something fun.
I do hope the next beauty/empties video would be better as I do like watching them. In the last one, some items were a bit too mundane but also I guess we're still in lockdown and that impacts the type of products people use. I am glad she's mixing up the content and moaning less though!

Is it just me that finds it weird that she's rubbing sex toys all over herself while attempting SeXy facial expressions? My eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LOL going by the amount of time she goes on about sex toys, you'd think she knows how to use them :rolleyes:

This is the job she was wearing her girl boss power suite while filming? LOL!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.