Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she say on last week's weekend recap that she'd had a blow out before that fad diet starts on Monday. But she's said the same thing on this week's weekend round up. Or have I dreamt that's what she said last week?
I feel like she's doing it a bit wrong... She will feel awful when she actually starts because her body will be digesting all these things she's not supposed to eat but binged on. It's like someone eating half a pig before Veganuary or someone going on a bender before dry January. I mean, yeah, eat a bit of bread and a few of the things you won't be able to for a while, but don't make yourself feel ill in the process?

Reactions: 10
I feel like she's doing it a bit wrong... She will feel awful when she actually starts because her body will be digesting all these things she's not supposed to eat but binged on. It's like someone eating half a pig before Veganuary or someone going on a bender before dry January. I mean, yeah, eat a bit of bread and a few of the things you won't be able to for a while, but don't make yourself feel ill in the process?
Exactly!! I don't see the point in blowouts, it just makes you feel worse when the diet starts.

Reactions: 3
To he fair, it does make me feel better about my own very occasional bloating cos I look half the size of her.

Reactions: 2
To he fair, it does make me feel better about my own very occasional bloating cos I look half the size of her.
Same! Our diets must consist of more than just cheese toasties, red wine and seasonal flavoured chocolate biscuits!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
PSA: Katie made some bullet points!!!! And pouted into the camera!

Honestly I wish she’d sort that bloody blind out 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ “Bedroom makeover extraordinaire”

View attachment 385720
Laughed out loud how is that productive when it’s your job? (Rant ahead: ) I was bleeping productive today I worked out before work (social worker in child protective services) went for a walk with a colleague after work, doing my laundry atm, cooking dinner after that and it’s 17.50 where I am, swear to god these influencer doing duck all and less and wants us to understand how hard it is for them and how much pressure it is being them, nope

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maurice hasn’t been to the vets for a few weeks, sure he’s due to go in any day now😂

Has he been neutered? God forbid when that happens, he’ll be back 20 odd times for inflections

Reactions: 11
Maurice hasn’t been to the vets for a few weeks, sure he’s due to go in any day now😂

Has he been neutered? God forbid when that happens, he’ll be back 20 odd times for inflections
and think of the hours of giggling content we’d get of Maurice wearing a cone...

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Oh to be like Kathleen and have what is well over a grand just lying about spare so I can buy multiple pairs of Doc Martens (something most people have to really really scrimp and save up for!!!) to tit around in. I know she sent some back but still. And yes, she’s free to spend her money however she likes, but there really is something quite gross about people flaunting their wealth during a pandemic, in which most people are lucky to still have a job. She’s just completely oblivious and out of touch isn’t she???? People are dying Katie xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Oh to be like Kathleen and have what is well over a grand just lying about spare so I can buy multiple pairs of Doc Martens (something most people have to really really scrimp and save up for!!!) to tit around in. I know she sent some back but still. And yes, she’s free to spend her money however she likes, but there really is something quite gross about people flaunting their wealth during a pandemic, in which most people are lucky to still have a job. She’s just completely oblivious and out of touch isn’t she???? People are dying Katie xxx
I know right? As I said, I have a friend who has several pairs but she got them mostly second hand (but in good condition, you know when people get them and just can't seem to be able to break them in and sell on after a couple of weeks?) or in sales, and it took her about five years to build a collection.
Also, not only Katie spent a little fortune on DMs but also gave away bags of good shoes (fair enough, they went to charity shops) which she must have paid a fortune for as well when she originally got them. She got rid of them because... G told her so.

Reactions: 5
Not sure why in her stories she said “thanks for the love on the reel”.... erm, you got 1.5k likes and a crappy comment 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure why in her stories she said “thanks for the love on the reel”.... erm, you got 1.5k likes and a crappy comment 🤨
Wishful thinking or trying to see if the power of visualisation works.

It's a crappy reel btw.

My original understanding (I might be wrong?) was that she ordered a load of DM’s to try on, well & also make a video about, and was just keeping her favourite?

Reactions: 1
My original understanding (I might be wrong?) was that she ordered a load of DM’s to try on, well & also make a video about, and was just keeping her favourite?
I think she still kept 2 pairs on top of brogues she'd bought last year

She’s always going on about her ex, I assume Andrew, doing drugs! He must have really been into that scene.
Never date an “influencer” if you don’t want every detail of your life shared!!

Reactions: 7
"Why do I look like I'm about to burst into tears whilst editing the thumbnail?".....No you don't 😐

Reactions: 4
"Why do I look like I'm about to burst into tears whilst editing the thumbnail?".....No you don't 😐
Cause if she did she would have stopped to take a photo! Why is she obsessed with crying? Is it to fit with her baby image?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.