Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Lunamoon22 for the thread title!
I had to shorten it slightly to fit in.

Kathleens thread really picked up some speed recently, proof that she’s being extra irritating.
Can anyone provide a weekend roundup?
oops I mean thread recap!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Previously on Katie Snooks...

- Still a massive hoarder and her flat is a mess;
- Frequent declutters should make her a minimalist now but she keeps buying and getting gifted stuff so she declutters again and the chain is never broken;
- Does sponsored skincare ads for different brands, in 2 weeks intervals, and complains about her skin reacting;
- Drinks a ton of alcohol and eats a high-carb, heavy meat diet and can't make a link between these and bad skin and bloated belly;
- We are not sure what is her content/USP anymore. Seems to be sponsored posts for whoever is willing to pay (see the mattress one) and weekly vlogs which mostly involve food shopping, "work days" (note sure what these involve) and non-essential travel that makes her anxious;
- Still expanding "sex-ed" content which is not always very well researched or not always worded in the best way, and it's all a cover-up for pushing swipe-ups for premium/quirky sex toys;
- Love to flash her boobies wherever possible and dress in skimpy clothing even if it not required for the content she's taken the pictures for;
- Frequently brings up her ex who apparently he gave her thrush for 4 years and she also loves to talk about how she had to cancel her wedding after their break-up, despite being so happy with "G", sooo loved up and now engaged;
- G proposed a little earlier than he was initially planning with his grandmother's beautiful vintage ring but it seemed like Katie didn't like the surprise or the ring that much so a couple of weeks later she got the ring that he was originally going to use which is a bit more modern and very sparkly
(opinions here were divided, some of us really liked the old ring but some thought she was right to prefer the more modern one)

Anything else?

EDIT:
Rings, if anyone missed them in the previous vlog... It's hard to give rings justice in pictures and videos so please excuse the quality of these.

G's gran's ring
katie1.png
katie2.png

"Actual" ring
katie3.png
katie4.png
katie5.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Good recap! Are we going to say anything about the damn cat? The cat is super cute but it’s now like an account for Katie Snooks doing anything featuring cat.

Reactions: 4
I honestly have no idea how I missed that DrMauriceWillSeeYouNow / DrMaurice / TheDoctor is a permanent fixture on Katie's SM. So much so that when she want away with her parents, she did video calls with G and the cat, and when she and G went away for their anniversary, they also Face Timed the poor kitty (her poor parents were cat sitting).

Also, I bet she bought all these clothing and props especially for the halloween videos. Cheap-looking, plastic-y lace dresses, flowers, veil, to be decluttered on the 1st of November. She doesn't *really* want to be more sustainable, does she? If she looked, she would probably find a lace-y dress or top in her closet, as well as some hair accessories that would work for a halloween look.
kat.png

Also remember the days when the YouTubers had very basic set-ups and somehow were able to film a video without getting a massive mirror in the way? How do they do that back in 2014 but can't do now?
kat1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Omg I am cringing!! This poor company sent her fudge and she puts it in a video call “sex toy chat” - they’ve even shaded out the title “sex toy chat”

726C445F-B59C-4213-AC56-E5CB122B51A6.jpeg
B81206F4-355B-472B-B3C9-D1A95F4BB528.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny how yesterday I mentioned she promotes fake body positivity by boasting about not bothering to exercise yet being unhappy with her body..Today she's at the gym :LOL: Hi Kathleen 👋 Go clean your flat hun, if you care about the cat and don't want him being ill from living in that filth.

Reactions: 7
Previously on Katie Snooks...

- Still a massive hoarder and her flat is a mess;
- Frequent declutters should make her a minimalist now but she keeps buying and getting gifted stuff so she declutters again and the chain is never broken;
- Does sponsored skincare ads for different brands, in 2 weeks intervals, and complains about her skin reacting;
- Drinks a ton of alcohol and eats a high-carb, heavy meat diet and can't make a link between these and bad skin and bloated belly;
- We are not sure what is her content/USP anymore. Seems to be sponsored posts for whoever is willing to pay (see the mattress one) and weekly vlogs which mostly involve food shopping, "work days" (note sure what these involve) and non-essential travel that makes her anxious;
- Still expanding "sex-ed" content which is not always very well researched or not always worded in the best way, and it's all a cover-up for pushing swipe-ups for premium/quirky sex toys;
- Love to flash her boobies wherever possible and dress in skimpy clothing even if it not required for the content she's taken the pictures for;
- Frequently brings up her ex who apparently he gave her thrush for 4 years and she also loves to talk about how she had to cancel her wedding after their break-up, despite being so happy with "G", sooo loved up and now engaged;
- G proposed a little earlier than he was initially planning with his grandmother's beautiful vintage ring but it seemed like Katie didn't like the surprise or the ring that much so a couple of weeks later she got the ring that he was originally going to use which is a bit more modern and very sparkly
(opinions here were divided, some of us really liked the old ring but some thought she was right to prefer the more modern one)

Anything else?

EDIT:
Rings, if anyone missed them in the previous vlog... It's hard to give rings justice in pictures and videos so please excuse the quality of these.

G's gran's ring
View attachment 291182View attachment 291183

"Actual" ring
View attachment 291184View attachment 291185View attachment 291186
I am pleasantly surprised that her ring isn't some huge blingly ring set in a halo of more stones, it's expensively subtle and timeless.

Also, sad times we didn't get pussy galore in the title!

Reactions: 3
Why is she unboxing a sex toy with her cat there?! Not gonna lie, that makes me feel a little grossed out. He’s putting his teeny paws all up in the box - it’s too much. If she’s going to do sex content, she needs to take it seriously.

Reactions: 7
Why is she unboxing a sex toy with her cat there?! Not gonna lie, that makes me feel a little grossed out. He’s putting his teeny paws all up in the box - it’s too much. If she’s going to do sex content, she needs to take it seriously.

That's what we've been all saying here ever since she started doing the sex content.

Reactions: 5
So someone near her building is drilling (or something) and it’s stressing both her and the cat out... you mean, YOU’RE stressing the cat out Katie, he looks perfectly chilled out to me 🙄🙄 also that sad pouty face, please grow up
She must just be trolling us at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno what's stressing her out cos I don't have sound on...probably something completely innocuous like the washing machine. But stressing BOTH me, Maurice and G...how can it be both when you've just listed three? How do you expect to solve true crime mysteries when you're that dumb. Lol I'm defo petty today don't come for me
Screenshot_20201029-111403_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg she’s bleeping unbearable, that cat stands no chance. I’d message her if I wasn’t blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.