Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL maybe she learnt the lesson to be more politically correct/inclusive.
Agree re: cervix-owners. What expression would you suggest she and others should use instead?
‘women’
Maybe 'those with a cervix'... I don't know, I think she did the right thing. At least she learnt from the FemFresh ad

Reactions: 14
‘women’
Some women don't have cervixes, and some men do. Even if you're coming at this from a transphobic perspective, women who have had a hysterectomy usually no longer have a cervix. I would just say "people with a cervix".

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah, I wouldn't just say "women". It's better to be slightly too politically correct than accidentally offend a group of people. If "being too politically correct" is even a thing, but I haven't been told a few times I was too politically correct.
Well, I'd rather do that than offend/not include.

Reactions: 6
ffs imagine calling your doctor and telling them you’re run down and have an ulcer... what do you want your doctor to do about that Katie?!

28918E34-93AE-4414-978E-1FB96B6E8C92.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
ffs imagine calling your doctor and telling them you’re run down and have an ulcer... what do you want your doctor to do about that Katie?!

View attachment 391793
Rushed straight to Tattle as soon as I saw this 😂

This is absolute peak Kathleen. As if the NHS aren't strained enough at the moment!

Bonjela and some vitamin tablets will sort you out, 'babe'

Reactions: 13
Also, is it one of those Starbucks chilled coffees in her hand? In a plastic cup with a plastic straw? I understand getting one when you're on the go, not ideal for the environment but sometimes you're just desperate for something cold and caffeinated... but how hard is it to make an iced coffee at home and drink it from a glass?
Screenshot_20210119-143655.png

What in the heck is she run down from?? Cuddling with her cat? Cooking low fodmap food? Sultry poses for Instagram? WHAT?!
Hahaha it’s always “I just want to get stuck in work” isn’t it?? But she conveniently has a lil headache every time or in this case is “run down”, H O W, of all the imaginary working??

Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she feels run down because of how little she does. That alongside the fact that everything feels worse when you’re at home because you have more time to focus on it, if that makes sense?

Reactions: 10

View attachment 391793
Omg shes probably just bored and her hypochondriac brain has made up another scenario of being ill. Surprised its not More-eeeeeece for once 🤣

How does G put up with having to listen to her harping on about her or the cat being ill everyday

Hey Katie, it's not that hard actually. How about you start with washing and brushing your hair, putting a little nice make up on and wearing something more then G's T-Shirt and knickers.
Screenshot_20210120-101129.png

• Haha
Hey Katie, it's not that hard actually. How about you start with washing and brushing your hair, putting a little nice make up on and wearing something more then G's T-Shirt and knickers.
View attachment 393222
these things she keeps doing are really annoying. What grown woman sits for THAT long watching their own face put onto different actresses? 😂

Reactions: 9
these things she keeps doing are really annoying. What grown woman sits for THAT long watching their own face put onto different actresses? 😂
IKR my boyfriend got the app, used it a couple of times and we both already forgot about it entirely. But also ... we have jobs and chores to do at home so not that much time to spend watching ourselves look like Monica Bellucci for days :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s soooo self indulgent isn’t it. Looks like she lost a load of followers after all those stories last night.

This new “top 5 necklaces” content feels like she’s really scraping the barrel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just remembered something I was going to write a while ago but must have been busy and forgot until now.

Whenever Katie does a sex toy video, she would refer to g-spot stimulation when presenting certain toys. Probably because the vibrator maker does so in the press release that she uses to prepare. However, and it's quite mind-blowing, the scientists are starting to think that there is no such thing as g-spot and that clitoris is much bigger and complex than we used to think. Parts of it actually touch the part of the vagina that used to be considered the g-spot so stimulating those areas actually stimulates your clitoris! I only learnt about it all a few months ago, just from a random article on the Guardian and I imagine it's quite a niche thing to know however if Katie actually wanted to educate women on sex, and empower them, she would do a bit of research into it and did a video. I can see it getting quite a few views and lots of engagement.
But she only does sex content to get freebies and sponsorship from brands so I guess it won't happen.

LOL I do apologise if it's all a big ramble and of no interest whatsoever to anyone but if it is, here are some of the articles. Also if you knew about it already - yay!

Reactions: 7
I just remembered something I was going to write a while ago but must have been busy and forgot until now.

Whenever Katie does a sex toy video, she would refer to g-spot stimulation when presenting certain toys. Probably because the vibrator maker does so in the press release that she uses to prepare. However, and it's quite mind-blowing, the scientists are starting to think that there is no such thing as g-spot and that clitoris is much bigger and complex than we used to think. Parts of it actually touch the part of the vagina that used to be considered the g-spot so stimulating those areas actually stimulates your clitoris! I only learnt about it all a few months ago, just from a random article on the Guardian and I imagine it's quite a niche thing to know however if Katie actually wanted to educate women on sex, and empower them, she would do a bit of research into it and did a video. I can see it getting quite a few views and lots of engagement.
But she only does sex content to get freebies and sponsorship from brands so I guess it won't happen.

LOL I do apologise if it's all a big ramble and of no interest whatsoever to anyone but if it is, here are some of the articles. Also if you knew about it already - yay!
Yes I had heard that too!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg hahahahahaha lol SO FUNNY let me take a pic mid laughing to show you how silly I am
OMG such a sex expert yet can't take a sex related question seriously. If something is too personal, maybe consider not posting instead of showing your immature side again.

Edited:
No wonder he has to ask where everything is if her clothes are everywhere
Screenshot_20210121-180037.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Omg hahahahahaha lol SO FUNNY let me take a pic mid laughing to show you how silly I am
I came to comment on that. Supposedly she grew up in such a sexually liberated household but she gets the giggles about the word rimming and says ‘willies’ and ‘boobies’? Seems like the opposite.

Reactions: 16
So, funnily enough, when I posted the picture of her "capturing content for work", I thought she was just having a cheeky little Starbucks latte between taking pictures of something.
But no. The Starbucks drink was in fact the content.
All she did for Veganuary was swapped her ready made plastic packaged latte for a VEGAN ready made plastic packaged latte.
I'd like to think veganism is a bit more than using a plant based milk instead of cow's (which she apparently should do anyway being lactose intolerant and having suffered with acne - I know not every acne sufferer sees difference when giving up milk but as far as I remember, she had). It's also about being sustainable and caring for the planet
Lastly, I just hate when big companies just jump on bandwagons like this. I'd like to see a company not only introducing vegan options to their offering, but improving packaging so it's more environmentally friendly. There's no point in going vegan if everything you eat, comes in single use plastic packaging.
Rant over.
Screenshot_20210121-201329~2.png

Screenshot_20210121-201340~2.png

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.