Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but Katie needs a reality check! With all these dating stories and dragging all of her ex’s online, she thinks it makes her relatable but honestly just adds to her whingey over privileged lifestyle 😩
Maybe Kathleen, your ex boyfriends aren't the problem....

Honestly baffles me how out of touch with the world she is 🙄
Would love to see Katie take on a full time job for a while, just to open her eyes for a bit. As a student mental health nurse I did 9-13 week placements (as do all student nurses) for FREE - nights, 13 hour shifts on Saturdays/sundays. I genuinely didn’t moan even a tenth of what she does 😂 my job now involves receiving verbal (occasionally physical) abuse most shifts, sometimes due to mental state, sometimes due to someone just being impatient and angry. Not really sure where I’m going with this, but she is SO privileged but all we see is this ‘woe is me’ attitude. Grow a backbone and get a grip !!
But you forget! Kathleen has scoliosis and that is SO horrible of you to bring it up and use it as a weapon against her. Poor ickle Katie watie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This girl never ceases to amaze me 😂
She is soooo lazy it’s astounding. Any normal person in the real world would surely be embarrassed to constantly post that they’re not doing any work today because of a ‘little headache’. Grow up you overgrown baby Kathleen!

Also this whole thing about the fodmap diet. Katie, maybe just maybe, it’s not that you have food intolerances, MAYBE it’s because all you and G do is indulge on bread, cheese, chocolate, alcohol and biscuits non stop???? Learn some moderation girl and you’ll be fine.

Reactions: 12
They have to limit the cat's time playing with the stuffed seal because he gets violent 🤦‍♀️ Holy tit, he's a cat ffs, they all get "violent" with toys, you should see some of the toys my cat has they're ripped to shreads!! It's instinct!!!
The porridge song, really?!! 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's trolling us again, isn't she? Even if she actually didn't know how to spell it, where's spell check?
Untitled1.png

1. Is she trying to promote her sister now or something?
2. Should you not always do a patch test with henna?
Untitled.png

Reactions: 4
I first read an article on the dangers of henna when I was a young teenager, so maybe 18 years ago in Cosmo Girl or something? Real henna is brown, the black has a chemical which i thought was pretty well known for causing these allergic reactions?

Reactions: 9
I first read an article on the dangers of henna when I was a young teenager, so maybe 18 years ago in Cosmo Girl or something? Real henna is brown, the black has a chemical which i thought was pretty well known for causing these allergic reactions?
Exactly what I was thinking. Pretty obvious you've to do a patch test when putting anything on your skin.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Guys, unlike Katie's career and content, this thread is moving quite quickly. We're gonna need a new title soon 😱 😱 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They have to limit the cat's time playing with the stuffed seal because he gets violent 🤦‍♀️ Holy tit, he's a cat ffs, they all get "violent" with toys, you should see some of the toys my cat has they're ripped to shreads!! It's instinct!!!
The porridge song, really?!! 😐
Totally embarrassed about my spelling of shreds 😖

Reactions: 3
7ABD921C-486B-41A9-9861-36B650F40FBD.jpeg
8ED0881E-8CCA-4E4F-B898-D350FA1D34EF.jpeg
Sorry but is anyone else just absolutely baffled by her totally bleeping bizarre (and borderline inappropriate maybe???) thumbnail choice for this video......? why is she trying to be sexy! Have a day off from desperately trying to force sex appeal Kathleen, jesus. Actually makes me full body cringe!

Reactions: 26
View attachment 390867View attachment 390870
Sorry but is anyone else just absolutely baffled by her totally bleeping bizarre (and borderline inappropriate maybe???) thumbnail choice for this video......? why is she trying to be sexy! Have a day off from desperately trying to force sex appeal Kathleen, jesus. Actually makes me full body cringe!
IKR? So is her IG picture on the same topic. If you click on the charity's hashtag, most of people who are supporting the action, just post a picture of their face mainly, or if it's just a bit more than the face, they just pose normally and are dressed appropriately.
Silly girl!

Reactions: 3
Oh my god you guys. I’ve read through this entire thread and it’s made me laugh so much! Just found this website and the comments here sum up everything I’ve said to myself in my head while watching her videos

Reactions: 12
Oh my god you guys. I’ve read through this entire thread and it’s made me laugh so much! Just found this website and the comments here sum up everything I’ve said to myself in my head while watching her videos
Welcome friend! 💗

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:

Tacky taste, content all over the place, take the cat to the vet just in case.

🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
SO, I’m gonna be a bit nit-picky here but just something I noticed...
on Katie’s cervical smear Instagram post, in the comments she speaks about ‘cervix-owner’s experiences’ and is obviously trying to be ‘politically correct’ (personally I don’t like being referred to as a ‘cervix owner’, but that’s another issue more fitting for the gender threads).
However, on her femfresh ad, she speaks about ‘female hygiene’. Soooo, which one is it?

Reactions: 13
SO, I’m gonna be a bit nit-picky here but just something I noticed...
on Katie’s cervical smear Instagram post, in the comments she speaks about ‘cervix-owner’s experiences’ and is obviously trying to be ‘politically correct’ (personally I don’t like being referred to as a ‘cervix owner’, but that’s another issue more fitting for the gender threads).
However, on her femfresh ad, she speaks about ‘female hygiene’. Soooo, which one is it?
LOL maybe she learnt the lesson to be more politically correct/inclusive.
Agree re: cervix-owners. What expression would you suggest she and others should use instead?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.