Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about female empowerment then basing your whole life off what your boyfriend says? ok sis
She's so thick. Female empowerment isn't just about using sex toys and telling people it's OK to be bloated every once in a while. What about education, career opportunities, equal pay? Everything is just superficial with her.

Reactions: 16
God everything is so wah wah wah. Is she happy with anything in her life?
Like the poor girl is so insecure. It makes me wonder if I should be so conscious about all these things... we get it, bloating is normal, tummy rolls, using sex toys. Change the record or be a bit more positive please.

and yes, vans are cool. Not taking fashion advice from a 40 year old, plain black sweater and jeans dude.

Reactions: 12
I cant believe I forgot to comment on this! Honestly the idea of 'G' and Kathleen squished into the bath scoffing down poached eggs and bacon is repulsive. Even worse than the Gobby Lindley lasagne bath incident
Maybe she could join them and become a throuple.

"Hey guys, we all really enjoy eating in the bath alllllltogether, don't trying we? *nodding from the throuple gang* So yeah, lots of new stuff and being really adventurous. See my code below for a discount on online blowjobs skills, you can put it on your cv under extra skills, so really good value. Anyway this morning Gabby *hysterical giggles from both gabby and Katie* introduced us to lasagne in the bath for a light brunch. So we just slop it in there with a few lush bath bombs get in and *giggling* open our mouths, like hungry hippos game."

*Mad cackling*

And Maurice! I bet Maurice was present in the bathroom too. I hope he was rubbing his butt against their toothbrushes or something.
Possibly clawing at the window, trying to work out how to open it....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do I have to accept bloating? I can fix it.
Why do I have to accept my body in its current state? I can exercise and improve it.

STOP ACCEPTING THAT YOU LOOK LIKE A TATTIE NOW AND GET A GRIP, KATHLEEN.

• Haha
Why do I have to accept my body in its current state? I can exercise and improve it.

She seems unsecure and unhappy with G compared to how she seemed in the flat with two mates.
Just be you Katie, either he likes it ie he doesn't. Even if that means you are a mad hoarder who eats a special anti bloat diet.

Vans and converse are fine? G has zero style but we don't hear about him being insecure or wanting to change it to be more appealing to katie. Wear what you want, he does!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She seems unsecure and unhappy with G compared to how she seemed in the flat with two mates.
Just be you Katie, either he likes it ie he doesn't. Even if that means you are a mad hoarder who eats a special anti bloat diet.

Vans and converse are fine? G has zero style but we don't hear about him being insecure or wanting to change it to be more appealing to katie. Wear what you want, he does!
Ikr and when she tried on his shirt and he said she looked like 'an American mum'. What does that even mean???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This was in one of the posts she linked to in the guide. Is this supposed to funny? How, in what way? Someone please explain?
Screenshot_20210107-170230.png

Reactions: 4
Pot washers, really? What a dick. I'm a scientist and I love Vans. The comfiest trainers I've ever owned! This comment has dramatically changed my opinion of him. Not such an upgrade compared to the ex, personality wise.

Reactions: 17
Don't click off, I have enjoyed your little venting!
I actually started thinking of getting Vans lately (I will be 35 in a few months), never had a pair but I cycle everywhere and it would be nice to have a pair of shoes which are comfortable enough for cycling but still look cool with black trousers and a nice top, or a dress! I think Vans are excellent with dresses, especially midis and maxis.
G's comment about pot washers was just mean and snobbish, also I think most kitchen staff wear leather (real or vegan) boots for health and safety, and not Vans! Also can you imagine spiling something and ruining them? :eek: They're not the cheapest shoes.

And you are so right about not buying from high street. By the sheer amount of stuff she has, you can tell that she could afford things from niche brands, but I think the problem is, she doesn't know what she likes, and how to express herself through clothes so she will never go and do research into independent, unique brands.
You should get some! I’m 30 and have had a pair or two in my wardrobe since I was around 15. They’re a great shoe and goes with everything.

Glad you enjoyed my rant haha! I did carry on actually and it was horrendous. I made so many faces at my phone in disgust. She seems to really rely on G’s opinion and can’t seem to decide things by her. Sure I’d ask my boyfriend his opinion but I’d know myself I wanted to keep something.

And the AMOUNT of tit she has is shocking. A new Karen Millen coat she hasn’t worn but already looking to get rid of. She’s got money to burn which is depressing.

As a whole I just can’t stand the way she talks. Not sure how I ever used to watch her.

And on a final note, I’ve commented this on the thread wayyyy back when, but I hate how much she’s banged on about her old wedding and ex fiancé. I was due to get married just before her and didn’t. Last thing I’d want to do is talk about that or my ex on the internet and reflect on my wedding day that didn’t happen. I had a dentist appointment that didn’t happen in June, maybe I’ll mourn that.

😂

• Haha
I mean, I always wear Vans so I'm quite pleased Kathleen doesn't

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ugh agreeeee. And I really just hate that type of InFlUeNcInG “accept everything”, “don’t put so much pressure on yourself” like isn’t that always influencers bleeping New Years resolution? If you’re a weak witch don’t encourage everyone else to be it as well???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone looked at her sister’s Instagram? She looks to be as much of a weird attention-seeking exhibitionist as our Kate.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
To me her sister is a very good looking girl with a much better figure. In their childhood picture it's even more obvious she was gonna be prettier, sorry Kathleen. Not sure what she does for a living, but always wanted to know why she cleaned for Kathleen the previous shared house and I think she used to do this flat? At least she's not making money by advertising bj courses I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she should really ask herself if the content she's been spurting out lately is something she'd personally watch. Like, if one of YouTubers she follows, uploaded a vlog like one of hers, speaking in a baby voice/moaning about minute everyday things, would she watch and enjoy it?
If the answer is no, maybe she shouldn't be putting the content out to the world to see.

To me her sister is a very good looking girl with a much better figure. In their childhood picture it's even more obvious she was gonna be prettier, sorry Kathleen. Not sure what she does for a living, but always wanted to know why she cleaned for Kathleen the previous shared house and I think she used to do this flat? At least she's not making money by advertising bj courses I suppose.
I think Katie's figure was similar when she was a little smaller, it's just that Katie is so tiny height-wise, any little weight she might have put on, will show more. Plus I suppose, if her sister practices belly dance every day, and the most exercise Katie had lately, was trying some old shoes on, Becky will have a nicer figure.
Looks wise, I think because Becky is more or less sticking with her natural hair colour, she looks more striking. I like that she is enhancing her curly hair as well. I think Katie's hair naturally has a nice wave to it and that if she tried using the right products, it could look really cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.