Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her insta bio says "trapeze flying", when in reality she hangs on it like a very heavy sack of potatoes. It's hard to believe she's been doing it for years, waste of money and time Kathleen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else’s sick of hearing her talk about sex toys now? You use sex toys, we get it, but we also don’t care!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's just got her eyebrows done first time in 9!!! month..! Are you shitting me :LOL: With all thag free time during pandemic she can't pick up a pair of tweezers? Beauty brands should stop sending her free stuff, or sex toys for that matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's just got her eyebrows done first time in 9!!! month..! Are you shitting me :LOL: With all thag free time during pandemic she can't pick up a pair of tweezers? Beauty brands should stop sending her free stuff, or sex toys for that matter.
If it’s not on G’s list of getting Kathleen to actually do something Lockdown goals, then she won’t do it!

Reactions: 5
I know it's not considering her age, but it's weird to think of her getting pregnant...she seems so young!

Reactions: 2
I doubt it would be “get pregnant” especially before the wedding! It’s probably either to do with wedding plans or something to do with a mortgage appointment.

I still can’t get over eye brows on the chest 😂

• Haha
I'm 28 this month, married 5 years, a 3.5yo and 1.5yo, homeowner, and I feel about 2ce her age. She acts like she's about 12.

Someone should gift her a dressing table, or a desk, ASAP!
Screenshot_20201103-100654~2.png

Poor kitty
Screenshot_20201103-100944~2.png

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I know it's not considering her age, but it's weird to think of her getting pregnant...she seems so young!
She hasn't been with him that long to be making a life time tie to him - marriage is different, with no children you can walk away. Children are a life time tie. I write this after learning she admits to steing arming andrew into proposing to her, picking the wring and arranging the woodland proposal etc. Yikes.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She hasn't been with him that long to be making a life time tie to him - marriage is different, with no children you can walk away. Children are a life time tie. I write this after learning she admits to steing arming andrew into proposing to her, picking the wring and arranging the woodland proposal etc. Yikes.
*strong arming
Strong arming Andrew into proposing
And
Picking the ring.

Sorry for typos.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm just not sure how is this post helpful to anyone with actual mental health problems
Screenshot_20201104-080451~2.png

She’s not depressed, she’s doesn’t have SAD she’s just a bleeping whinger. Being “a bit PMS-y” is not depression and being nervous about corona is not anxiety. People are far to quick to throw around these huge terms when they don’t understand exactly what the conditions are. Mental health is serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She just hasn't got enough to do and too much spare time. I was off work last week and after a couple of days of getting house chores done, I was feeling a bit flat. You do when there's a whole day ahead of you, and no plans. She just sits there giggling at the cat and taking pouty selfies. Get on with that cleaning Kathleen. Scrub your damn flat and feel better instantly!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.