Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I think I remember that from the previous thread. Truth hurts, right?
Little G must have told her to block the meanies, as they're just jealous of her detective skills and undeserving of more 'natural' pussy chats.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
3 months ago she made a decluttering video focused on her handbags
19ECC09F-1B93-4415-BC14-E798C3BD0553.jpeg

yet today she has listed a casual 12, TWELVE(!!!?) bags on Depop. She’s actually vile. her bag collection will still be overflowing, I hope they all get drenched in hand sanitiser.
B27BE341-1DBF-4D85-B820-63200C6BFD8D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahaha of course they count, you have to pay for them now!

Oh my god. This is actually deeply disturbing and not funny or whatever she’s trying to get at.
I love makeup and have have about 8 lipsticks and I don't think I will ever use them up 👀

Reactions: 8
Hahaha of course they count, you have to pay for them now!

Oh my god. This is actually deeply disturbing and not funny or whatever she’s trying to get at.
she needs to spend longer than one night to get through all of that tit!

I love makeup and have have about 8 lipsticks and I don't think I will ever use them up 👀
same I’m obsessed with make up but only have 8-10 holy grail lipsticks. Most of them are repurchases too. I remember the first lipstick I ever finished I was amazed 🤣🤣 I wear it everyday!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So someone near her building is drilling (or something) and it’s stressing both her and the cat out... you mean, YOU’RE stressing the cat out Katie, he looks perfectly chilled out to me 🙄🙄 also that sad pouty face, please grow up
If she just stopped picking up the goddamn cat and stressing it out whenever she is stressed, the cat wouldn't be stressing out all the time and needing to go to the vets.

She'll end up seeing an animal behavioral expert soon you watch 🙄

Reactions: 10
If she just stopped picking up the goddamn cat and stressing it out whenever she is stressed, the cat wouldn't be stressing out all the time and needing to go to the vets.
She'll end up seeing an animal behavioral expert soon you watch 🙄
Don't give her ideas! 😅

OK, so someone is really feeling themselves :rolleyes:
Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

What is the point of todays IGTV and yesterday's YT videos? She's not telling you what she's doing and she constantly has a mirror in the way, so you can't see what she's doing.

Lastly, she calls this an office?

Untitled2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What even is that 1920s Halloween look? 😐
And yeah what’s the point? It’s not like anyone would have time to buy all the stuff to recreate the looks as she posted so close to Halloween.

Look at Sophie Hannah using the same head piece compared to Katie’s look. The effort and quality is miles apart. And no stupid posing 🙄
7C891E68-31C8-455A-9A56-0E284ABB04DD.jpeg

• Heart
Not bothered to watch the video. It looks like Kathleen's binged watched RuPaul's drag race recently and is trying to do drag make up.

It ain't 1920's, it ain't glamour and it ain't Halloween 🙄

Just an excuse for Kathleen to pull her pouty face

Is Sophie hannah that one with short thin hair and keeps dying the tit out of it?

Reactions: 5
Guys the weekend round up is happening. Every story is “we”.... we did this, we went there! Katie remember you are your own person too!!! I think this is why a lot of people are going off her because she’s become so co-dependent again.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Guys the weekend round up is happening. Every story is “we”.... we did this, we went there! Katie remember you are your own person too!!! I think this is why a lot of people are going off her because she’s become so co-dependent again.
So true!

123271276_1023790088033574_3086715257939946014_n.jpg

Jesus Christ, she cant even make her own bleeping list of goals without making it a joint thing 😂

Also... More decluttering Kathleen?! 😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 12
OMG re: the list... Why not make 2 lists? Have they only got one mobile phone between 2 of them?

I am cringing at "orgasm lots"... If you have to put having sex on a list, then maybe your sex life is not as great as you like to portray...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Adding sex to a lockdown goals list 😂😂 AND ITS LAST ON THE LIST hahahahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.