Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she house scouting cos I thought her flat was in the Tower Bridge area? Are there even many houses round there, aren’t they mostly flats?

Reactions: 1
The weekend round-up is so boring there's nothing to witch about. It almost upset me. Almost.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The weekend round-up is so boring there's nothing to witch about. It almost upset me. Almost.
Literally the same as always but somehow much much duller.
Video game ✅
Cleaning ✅
Laughing at the cat ✅
Food shop ✅
"Tried out a new meal" ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where was the “gorgeous brunch” of some very average eggs on toast

There were also no gifted cocktail making or a curry as is standard this weekend

And where was the walk along The Thames?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Where was the “gorgeous brunch” of some very average eggs on toast
There were also no gifted cocktail making or a curry as is standard this weekend
And where was the walk along The Thames?
Too cold for walks, don't be silly pal

Reactions: 4
That vlog where she’s clearly never heard of Kafka before then struggles reading his work. Oh Kathleen, so well read.

Reactions: 6
That vlog where she’s clearly never heard of Kafka before then struggles reading his work. Oh Kathleen, so well read.
I know right! We read it in my sixth form (well, sixth form equivalent since I am not from UK) for a literature class. It is supposed to be distopian and absurdist. I really enjoyed reading it and discussing in class and I must have been 17 when I read it.

Reactions: 3
I don't understand her latest stories. Look how much better my skin looks...except for the massive breakouts on one side of my face...and I'm wearing foundation? So odd.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Pure coincidence, you wouldn't normally see the effects of a new skincare routine in one week. You can typically tell if it worked after 4-6 weeks.
(Knowing Katie, she'll change it about five times in the next month and it will go tits up again. I hope she blames Caroline if that's the case 😂)
Screenshot_20210208-175855.png

Reactions: 2
Yikes, do you think she knows that 'Emily Valentine' is actually Emily Parr, the girl who got kicked off Big Brother for being racist? I knew her IRL back in the day (not as a friend) so perhaps she's just done a great job of rebranding and people don't realise! I wouldn't go sharing anything from her on a public platform just to be safe though.

Also, I studied Kafka at A Level (UK) too @martaS !

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So GUYZZZ
What should we do regarding the new thread title? I am happy to start the thread but please let me know regarding the title. These are the suggestions again:

This one has the most likes:
Katie Snooks #3 Dr Bore-eece Will See You Now (by @unt Bessie)
There's this too:
Coochie twinge, over sharing minge and totally unhinged (@@JDM13)
This one also looks good:
Tacky taste, content all over the place, take the cat to the vet just in case (@ahemahem)

I like unt Bessie's one and it had the most likes but the coochie twinge is too good not to use!

Yikes, do you think she knows that 'Emily Valentine' is actually Emily Parr, the girl who got kicked off Big Brother for being racist? I knew her IRL back in the day (not as a friend) so perhaps she's just done a great job of rebranding and people don't realise! I wouldn't go sharing anything from her on a public platform just to be safe though.
Also, I studied Kafka at A Level (UK) too @martaS !
Yikes indeed! A person can indeed see their mistakes and change but has she ever publicly apologised/acknowledged that she'd done wrong?

So GUYZZZ
What should we do regarding the new thread title? I am happy to start the thread but please let me know regarding the title. These are the suggestions again:

This one has the most likes:
Katie Snooks #3 Dr Bore-eece Will See You Now (by @unt Bessie)
There's this too:
Coochie twinge, over sharing minge and totally unhinged (@@JDM13)
This one also looks good:
Tacky taste, content all over the place, take the cat to the vet just in case (@ahemahem)

I like unt Bessie's one and it had the most likes but the coochie twinge is too good not to use!
I’d say use the one with the most votes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.