Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those nails look like a fungal infection. Sheesh.
not watched the vlog yet, wasn’t intending to but if there’s another sad food item to add to the pessimistic picnic basket then I just might! Sorrowful sausages!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree, the nails are bad. They also look really dry? After you get your nails done your hands and cuticles usually look really moisturised because of the nail oil.

Reactions: 4
@AvaKnight which makeup artist do you like to watch? I like listening to some makeup chatter when I'm taking a bath or when I do my own makeup but lots of creators I followed back in the day stopped doing tutorials or stopped entirely. Can you recommend some people? Ideally UK based and to watch on YouTube. I hate Reels and TikToks. Please and thank you ☺
Of course, of course! My absolute favourite is Robert Welsh - he does glorious YouTube videos, is a bit snarky (in the best way) and his techniques are bloody brilliant, he's helped my makeup application alot. Lisa Eldridge is another favourite of mine, and isn't 12 (I mean that in the nicest way) and her overall style, product use and video aesthetic is just gorgeous. Another one is Wayne Goss - again, he's a proper grown up and I just like the fact he doesn't pander to trends, it's all about beautiful application.

I will pop my thinking cap on for more, but those are my top three - let me know how you get on and if you like or dislike any of them, I can try and think of others 😊 x

Reactions: 3
Poor Kath, the sense of doom is influencing her to paint their entire house in shades of doom.

That house is already looking so dated ☹ we haven't even got to ruining the main bathroom yet. I predict replacing the white tiles with black or very dark ones, and all black fittings.

Screenshot_20221124-011537_Firefox.jpg

Reactions: 3
Poor Kath, the sense of doom is influencing her to paint their entire house in shades of doom.

That house is already looking so dated ☹ we haven't even got to ruining the main bathroom yet. I predict replacing the white tiles with black or very dark ones, and all black fittings.

View attachment 1755896
Hope she just takes the outside paint to it and completely ruins it for the next owner.

Just saw her vlog and she’s whinging about how the ‘trolls’ will hate it how she’s painting her room.
Goes to show she still reads here.
I repeat, Kaff, anything u put out on the public platform will warrant criticism and reviews. Stop expecting everyone to lick ur arse and love all the weird out of touch tit u do.
I am predicting another shade of sludge that she’s gonna paint it, and will upload a video/reel and then say in these exact words;

“ I love the colour SOWWW much, but it’s empty, I need some quirky decorations & furniture- can u guys send me some inspo? (Aka please companies send me free tit)”

• Angry
Reactions: 9
This looks terrifying (lol I'm not a prude, I use sex toys too but this really is a bit much) and also I get it that sometimes you just want no fuss orgasms but if you have all this time on your hands and (allegedly) nice husband whom you love very much, isn't it a bit jarring to be promoting something like this? Why not grab the said husband and take him to your gorgeous little bedroom and you know, have sex?
Screenshot_20221124-143555.png

And duck off with your explanation Kat. We all know you need to earn money for gorgeous brunches, 10 holidays a year and bags of fast fashion.
Screenshot_20221124-143529.png

Reactions: 5
Why does she write s3x like she's a teenager using MSN messenger? Just say sex, you're in your thirties

Reactions: 10
The audacity of paying £98 to bake a cake and saying in the vlog she'd done it 3 or 4 times so she's spent £300-400 on baking cakes but bemoans the increase in price of her poppadoms. She states inflation is real and volunteers at a soup kitchen but then aff links everything and suggests people might be overwhelmed by black friday but spend spend spend so she can make some money off you.

She's tone deaf and out of touch.

How are you focusing on people not liking your decor Kath???? You have far bigger issues that need to be addressed.

Reactions: 11
Why does she write s3x like she's a teenager using MSN messenger? Just say sex, you're in your thirties
I think it sometimes means posts get blocked or not seen by people? I know TikTok censors stuff so maybe Instagram does too.

I don't know if IG can demonetize influencers or you can't have the word sex in an aff link, but agree, she should grow up and call things what they are.

How are you focusing on people not liking your decor Kath???? You have far bigger issues that need to be addressed.
If she was genuinely happy with the decisions, she wouldn't take our jokes seriously. But she's so insecure in all areas of life it hurts to look at it

I bet Kaff has never had an orgasm in her life and all these sex toys are just props she hoards in a box until she needs to promote them.
wouldn’t be surprised if Geoffleen is a cuckold tbh. I get very Rhaneryra Targaryen & Laenor Velaryon vibes from them both.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet Kaff has never had an orgasm in her life and all these sex toys are just props she hoards in a box until she needs to promote them.
wouldn’t be surprised if Geoffleen is a cuckold tbh. I get very Rhaneryra Targaryen & Laenor Velaryon vibes from them both.
Well, I really can't imagine that massive SEX TOY anywhere near her tiny precious vagina 🥲

• Haha
That s3x toy is £143! That's even more than it costs to bake a cake in London

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm confused. Wouldn't a skirt that was too big sit on your hips and *not* your waist? I'm dosed up on pain and lurgied up to the max so am concerned it's my brain 😂
I came here to say the same! I was running it over in my head and thought I read it wrong but no… she doesn’t understand the human anatomy.

Also, make your bed and tidy up! So lazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.