Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if it’s my immigrant ancestors talking but the fact she wears her OUTDOOR shoes, INSIDE, gives me the ick. She literally wears them in every room of the house, including her bedroom. It’s so gross.

Reactions: 10
Spare yourself the work kiddo, no-one cares about your nails enough to waiting for the reel.
Screenshot_20221121-174715.png

Has a photography degree & recently advertised for Adobe Photoshop but can't crop the picture so there isn't a road sign visible. I am all up for leaving things like this, bits of the fabric of the city - if you like, in pictures, if they add something, but this is just Kath's lazy editing.
Screenshot_20221121-174454~2.png

Reactions: 6
haha same this killed me 🤣🤣🤣 I was trying for 30 before 30 too if I add in Ireland now im there!!

and also who is gonna tell her that the canary Islands arent a country...they are part of Spain!![/QUOTE]
It cracked me up how she put 'England' aswell. Of course you've been to England.. you live there.

Reactions: 3
Thank you for encouraging people to… like stuff??? Cuz liking stuff can be charming and a lovely trait!!! Big resonating over here. Thank you Kathy for reaching out to us outskirters and our unusual interest in stuff ❤
53CCAB9F-5EA2-4BCE-8D3E-A5B04E729408.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but why cant you just see a pretty leaf on the floor, go 'ah thats a nice leaf' and walk away? Why do you need to take it home with you😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not gonna lie I’m always surprised that G didn’t get her a way fancier engagement ring (don’t get me wrong it’s still a lovely ring, but I wonder if Katie expected more with the money they have)

Reactions: 4
More stuff to add to her hoard of crap.

Tis the season to bring this one back again:
On the 12th day of Xmas, hoarded by Kathleen;
12 taxidermy mice
11 expired bath bombings
10 champagne bottles for weeping
9 gifted sad lightings
8 skin care routinings
7 brags a bragging
6 duvet fortings
5 sad olives 🫒
4 dusty books
3 wedding dresses
2 engagement rings
And some decomposing foliage from a tree!

feel free to share your renditions! 🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

12 taxidermy mice
11 expired bath bombings
9 gifted sad lightings
8 skin care routinings
7 brags a bragging
6 duvet fortings
5 sad olives 🫒
4 dusty books
3 wedding dresses
2 engagement rings

The sheer accuracy in the numbers of wedding dresses, a masterpiece 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 7

12 taxidermy mice
11 expired bath bombings
9 gifted sad lightings
8 skin care routinings
7 brags a bragging
6 duvet fortings
5 sad olives 🫒
4 dusty books
3 wedding dresses
2 engagement rings

And Mudlarking tat from the Thames?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Today's vlog starts with some exciting footage of Katie trying to work out how to use some lenses before taking G on a gorgeous little date night to a bake off style evening. I had a look and including the booking fee it comes to £98 for the privelege of baking a cake and someone else trying a slice.

Anyway, on to Dishoom for a festive brunch. I suspect this is a kindly gifted AD PR event. No real information about the food, just that it was amazing and the new roll is so good.

Katie has been wearing a coat recently. Groundbreaking. And a hat is good for keeping your head warm. She's also bought a top which 'clinches' her in and some nice strappy shoes for winter, from Amazon of course. Katie would love us to tell her which sunglasses to keep- make sure you let her know. She doesn't understand why she hasn't been able to find glitter eye products recently but good old Amazon came up trumps again! Who cares what brand they are, where they're produced, if they're safe, if they're eco friendy, contain mica, are cruelty free etc.... they were nice and cheap so click the affiliate link guys.

G's away with 'his boys' so Katie and Morris are home alone. She's not feeling her best so she's going to eat some sausages to make her feel better (no I don't know either). Katie has realised inflation is real and says everyone is feeling it. Not all of us are spending £100 on baking a cake though. Anyway she's painting another room like a cave while G's away. She won't show it because the trolls will hate it apparently (is that us? No one seems to comment on videos any more?). I wonder what would happen if one of them went away for a week, what would they come back to!?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Today's vlog starts with some exciting footage of Katie trying to work out how to use some lenses before taking G on a gorgeous little date night to a bake off style evening. I had a look and including the booking fee it comes to £98 for the privelege of baking a cake and someone else trying a slice.

Anyway, on to Dishoom for a festive brunch. I suspect this is a kindly gifted AD PR event. No real information about the food, just that it was amazing and the new roll is so good.

Katie has been wearing a coat recently. Groundbreaking. And a hat is good for keeping your head warm. She's also bought a top which 'clinches' her in and some nice strappy shoes for winter, from Amazon of course. Katie would love us to tell her which sunglasses to keep- make sure you let her know. She doesn't understand why she hasn't been able to find glitter eye products recently but good old Amazon came up trumps again! Who cares what brand they are, where they're produced, if they're safe, if they're eco friendy, contain mica, are cruelty free etc.... they were nice and cheap so click the affiliate link guys.

G's away with 'his boys' so Katie and Morris are home alone. She's not feeling her best so she's going to eat some sausages to make her feel better (no I don't know either). Katie has realised inflation is real and says everyone is feeling it. Not all of us are spending £100 on baking a cake though. Anyway she's painting another room like a cave while G's away. She won't show it because the trolls will hate it apparently (is that us? No one seems to comment on videos any more?). I wonder what would happen if one of them went away for a week, what would they come back to!?
The sausages did it for me 😆😆😆Thanks for the as always brilliant recap 💗
Re: glitter makeup. The brands must have realised how bad glitter microplastics are for the environment and why mica isn't ethical. More people are environmentally and socially conscious and therefore won't buy glitter. Katie lives on planet Katie - but then she's done for quite some time.

Reactions: 6
The sausages did it for me 😆😆😆Thanks for the as always brilliant recap 💗
Re: glitter makeup. The brands must have realised how bad glitter microplastics are for the environment and why mica isn't ethical. More people are environmentally and socially conscious and therefore won't buy glitter. Katie lives on planet Katie - but then she's done for quite some time.
Absolutely laughable she 'hasn't been able to find any' - I follow so many make up artists (I do love watching good mua's paint their faces 🥰) and if it's one thing you can get amazing versions of - its sparkly, glittery eye makeup! Some brands more ethical and sustainable than others, of course. Funnily enough you won't find them mudlarking or eating yet another amazing, gifted brunch, Kath.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry Kath but these don't look good. I do my nails better at home.
They're too thick, the cuticles haven't been done right (I think the technician cut out too much, they look uneven/rugged), there's too much space between where the nail polish/gel ends and cuticle starts. Also, the pink is wrong for her complexion, looks kind of unhealthy?

Screenshot_20221123-195046~2.png

Screenshot_20221123-195025~2.png

Screenshot_20221123-195044~2.png

Screenshot_20221123-195036~2.png

Delicate 😂😆😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry Kath but these don't look good. I do my nails better at home.
They're too thick, the cuticles haven't been done right (I think the technician cut out too much, they look uneven/rugged), there's too much space between where the nail polish/gel ends and cuticle starts. Also, the pink is wrong for her complexion, looks kind of unhealthy?

View attachment 1755168
View attachment 1755169
View attachment 1755170
View attachment 1755171

Delicate 😂😆😂
Hard agree! The colour is absolutely wrong - it either needs a much stronger pink undertone, or way more orange to make it a richer coral. Not to mention, cable knit sweater nails are *everywhere* atm! They are definitely not unique - it's such a popular design. I confess they are not my favourite look for nails, even done beautifully; I have never looked at an Aran sweater and thought, 'ooh, that would look lovely on my nails!'

Reactions: 12
@AvaKnight which makeup artist do you like to watch? I like listening to some makeup chatter when I'm taking a bath or when I do my own makeup but lots of creators I followed back in the day stopped doing tutorials or stopped entirely. Can you recommend some people? Ideally UK based and to watch on YouTube. I hate Reels and TikToks. Please and thank you ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They look like you've caught your nail on something when they're still wet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.