Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More shite... sugared
Call the fashion police... brown boots with blacko_O
Looks like he's taking his very confused ... out of shape, grandma for a walk, she looks completely spaced out " HIGH " 🥴 🥴 🥴 ..... she is so bleeping ugly!! OXYGEN THIEF👊👊 ..... has also put on a lot of weight ( back to the istanbul butchers soon, to suck it out again ) .... and that lank greasy badly coloured hair .. must stink to high heaven 😖😖😖 ... god help us, the onslaught has started ... we`ll again be getting 20 pointless tit stories in the scum everyday, about her ` journey ` since she crashed, flipped her car, while banned 6 times, drunk and high out of her skull, and how the courts showed mercy because of her ` hard life ` ( complete bleeping BOLLOCKS!!! ) .... until ` MUG BOY ` gives her another backhander to bring her down from yet another drug induced state ..... RINSE ... REPEAT!!! ..... 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Makes me wonder about all the in-laws she’s had over the years. I think I remember that PA’s parents didn’t like her. AR’s mum tolerated her while they were together then didn’t have a nice word to say, obvs. Did CW’s mum disown him because of KP? I guess she doesn’t get on with the mums as she finds them a threat. What about Boyson’s family?
You're so right WW.

1. PA family desperately tried to talk him out of marrying her. He did and she treated his family like shite.

2. Ditto Alex Reids mum.

3. Kerian. Mum came round on Harveys birthday with a cake she made and Skanky sent him out to get the cake and tell her to go away/couldn't come in as Amy The Apostle was in the house.

She has treated all of her inlaws dispicabley.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Story after story after story yet again!!!
If that had been joe public they would have been slated by the papers.
I am so fed up with the ‘them’ and ‘us’. It’s about time it all stopped. We are all the same, (some with less money than others, but that shouldn’t make a difference). The law is the law and I don’t care who you are or what you do for a living we should ALL be treated as equals!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Katie Price #74 - DV, DD and a stint in the Priory, next stop is HMP for old Krusty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like he's taking his very confused ... out of shape, grandma for a walk, she looks completely spaced out " HIGH " 🥴 🥴 🥴 ..... she is so bleeping ugly!! OXYGEN THIEF👊👊 ..... has also put on a lot of weight ( back to the istanbul butchers soon, to suck it out again ) .... and that lank greasy badly coloured hair .. must stink to high heaven 😖😖😖 ... god help us, the onslaught has started ... we`ll again be getting 20 pointless tit stories in the scum everyday, about her ` journey ` since she crashed, flipped her car, while banned 6 times, drunk and high out of her skull, and how the courts showed mercy because of her ` hard life ` ( complete bleeping BOLLOCKS!!! ) .... until ` MUG BOY ` gives her another backhander to bring her down from yet another drug induced state ..... RINSE ... REPEAT!!! ..... 🤬🤬🤬
I am insanely angry tonight. I hope there is some justice soon or there needs to be a petition to get her stopped from causing misery to people and animals 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
first rehab i have ever heard of allowing visitors everyday(what did he do stand under her window shouting i love you dolly)
I know from personal experience that if you are 'in rehab' you have no contact with the outside world for a minimum of 2 week. So Crawl cannot have been visiting if she were an inpatient. Even after that it's 'policed'. You can't bugger off shopping, getting hair, nail and spray tans and out for dinner. It's an insulting crock of shite for people really in rehab.

IMHO I think she has been lying low and is doing 'Priory Connect' the on online treatment which private patients can pay for and decide when they will engage with the hospital.

All to comply/avoid the courts.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
They defo called the Tabloids 📸

It’s too early for Halloween, Katie! 🧟‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well she’s just made her mother’s statement of ‘leave my daughter alone’ look rather stupid, 🤷🏻‍♀️ when she is blatantly setting up backgrid pap shots 3 days after her bankruptcy hearing should of taken place. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Another thing that I’m boiling about tonight is that she has been allowed to see Harvey.
you can guarantee if that was you or I we would Not be allowed anywhere near our SEN kids for a very very long time!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 824997
What’s in her hand here? Is it a vape?
I saw she had a vape in the pics a few days ago but I didn’t know she smoked?!

A date night? Is she having a laugh. Any other member of the public with as many convictions as her would be facing jail time. She’s making a mockery of the whole system. I thought she was staying under the radar but seems she could only muster a few weeks before being seen back with Cole. Surely the priory wouldn’t allow this? Seeing as lots of her recent issues especially with drugs are related to him!

Why are her family allowing her to be with him again? She’s not taking her trip to the priory seriously obviously. Just proves it’s a card that’s been played to try and get her off her charges. Cole is not going to help her!
How could her family stop her from seeing him? She’s a grown woman (allegedly) who makes her own (poor) decisions. How can you stop an adult (in body, not brain 🧠) doing what they want?

Reactions: 8
Do you know this for fact @MissLola?
Only that, given the facts it can’t be anyone else.
The known elements of the case are:
Man arrested - 32 - same age as CW
Man arrested was also arrested for coercive control - only applies in intimate relationship
KP’s family and minions seen moving her stuff out of Cthe next day after the incident
So…unless there was another male the same age as Carl, who’s also in an intimate relationship with KP in CW’s house at the same time as the alleged incident - not very likely would you agree?
Oh and Aisleyne outed CW immediately as the perpetrator immediately too.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.