Katie Price #50 Winter wedding spring divorce, begging "I need a cawidge n orse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, you remind me of her so much when you get going on your rants, it makes me smile 🤣❤😘 don't worry, we all need a bit of a distraction. One of my favourite films is 'Flash Gordon' don't judge me you lot! Love the soundtrack to that, I can stick that on anytime and it cheers me up.

Back to skanky, she's still a bleep (just for you Dolly) 🤣
Awww Facey,Thankyou,just effin ordering flowers for funeral,so bleeping depressing isn’t it?Feel abit maudling ,wasn’t close,but very sad..duck..🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Awww Facey,Thankyou,just effin ordering flowers for funeral,so bleeping depressing isn’t it?Feel abit maudling ,wasn’t close,but very sad..duck..🙁
Aww, I know ❤ doesn't matter how close, it's still sad. Bless you, once you've sorted it get a large glass of something, call Skanky the C word, get Dave on your knee for a cuddle & put Freddie on again lovely 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.