Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and I'm not expert but they look like back slab casts, they allow for swelling. I only think this because I had a few over the years of my childhood with broken arms and legs 🤣
AH, okay :)

I don’t think she’s had bunion surgery. It’s so painful and the recovery is so rough they advise to only do one foot at a time. If she’d had both feet operated on she’d be in too much pain to piss about on holiday.

Reactions: 6
On Insta now begging for a mobility scooter , you only got to google as to where you can purchase them, but oh no! she wants a freebie, can afford holidays etc but can’t buy a bloody scooter . No doubt a paid story will appear soon of how she managed to break her feet .. does she not know she is starting to get on a bit, bones become weaker with ageing process !!! Silly woman
If she needs a wheelchair she should asked to be referred to wheelchair services

• Haha
I don’t think she’s had bunion surgery. It’s so painful and the recovery is so rough they advise to only do one foot at a time. If she’d had both feet operated on she’d be in too much pain to piss about on holiday.
Yes,my friends husband has had surgery on both feet,but they do one at a time.,very painful as you say.

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure what she has had done to her feet but she for sure hasn’t injured herself or we’d have been subjected to videos & pictures from the ER.

This “holiday” was simply a trip to get surgery and go to the markets to stock up on designer fakes that she will wear to death over the next few months

Reactions: 15
There's no bleeping way she's broken both her feet and ankles, how do you even do that?? And no documentation of it... Sorry ain't buying it. She's gone for surgery. What an embarrassment of a human being. See how long it takes before she's miraculously back on her feet...

Reactions: 8
Isn’t it just tragic that there is so much speculation about whether she is genuinely injured. What kind of messed up life are you leading that anyone would even question that? The mind boggles....she’s like a caricature of a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
49B4E5C8-BBED-47DD-A376-C8B4EE60C00C.png

He’s the guy who’s “finally” taught her she doesn’t need to be insecure or need to crave attention for other guys.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

sureeeeee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The hash tags on this 😬😬
I dont believe it’s a real relationship- so cringe and OTT!!
Yes so cringeworthy! What adventures are they going to get up to if she won’t be able to walk for a good while? Will he take her out on her mobility scooter? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How did she break both ankles but not get any other injuries? I’m pretty sure you’d get some sort of bruising elsewhere.

There’s an irony to her doing a shoe advert right now.....,I just can’t put my finger (or my toe 🤪) on it guys.......,

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Must be true?? :LOL: This is Katie Price we are talking about, she's a pathological liar.

I have to admit I was thinking that "Something might happen" during this holiday, this is the best she could come up with??
She needs the money now Harvey has a full time carer paid for by the tax payer (Not that I don't think this is the best thing to happen to Harvey since Pete!)

Reactions: 1
When she says # power couple and # couple goals ..... surely that’s for others to decide 😂😂 who says that about themselves 😂😂🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.