Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such a shame because unlike most who have posted I loved the Jordan years. It was about the time I started going to the pub and quite often sat down with males mates who always had The Sun or something that she was in.
It was an era I think when girls started to stick up for other girls who chose to do pg 3 or get their kit off. I remember the guys reactions when I said I really liked Jordan and would say how pretty she was or how amazing her boobs were. I think she was quite likeable at the time, she had a pop star boyfriend and making good money.
It’s so sad to see where she is now. she is definitely defined by the men she is seeing which is different to how I first saw Jordan, who I thought was a fierce, independent, pretty woman :(
I used to like her as well, and I really hoped Peter Andre could kind of tame her, but she is out of control now.

Reactions: 3
At my local hospital you have to isolate for 2 weeks prior to having an operation so how is it that Katie is out shopping when she has an op coming up?
Exactly. I had to isolate before my surgery a few weeks ago as you’re on a designated pathway to keep everyone safe.

Reactions: 4
m

Here you go...

Xx
Thank you for this x

i felt sorry for her watching that. Although I’m not sure why anyone would have thought it would be a good idea for her to take part in that wedding the way she did.
She seems to put on a front, and it can come across like she’s heartless. I think that’s the only time I’ve seen pure emotion from her (albeit alcohol Induced)

I felt awkward for Alex

I get the impression that she was better friends with Gary and he was more sympathetic towards her, and Phil probably stood for it less. And maybe more for Gary’s sake to keep the peace.

At one point Gary said that Him and Phil would always be a part of her life, which doesn’t seem to be the case now.

Her brother always seemed nice and he was the only one that was speaking sense in that video

Reactions: 1
Thank you for this x

i felt sorry for her watching that. Although I’m not sure why anyone would have thought it would be a good idea for her to take part in that wedding the way she did.
She seems to put on a front, and it can come across like she’s heartless. I think that’s the only time I’ve seen pure emotion from her (albeit alcohol Induced)

I felt awkward for Alex

I get the impression that she was better friends with Gary and he was more sympathetic towards her, and Phil probably stood for it less. And maybe more for Gary’s sake to keep the peace.

At one point Gary said that Him and Phil would always be a part of her life, which doesn’t seem to be the case now.

Her brother always seemed nice and he was the only one that was speaking sense in that video
Yes I felt sorry for her too, and I think had she have behaved in later years I still would.
I always thought Gary was more of the friendly one towards Katie, he did her make up so I suppose they bonded and I bet he made a lot of money when she was at the height of her fame.
I can’t even remember when she last mentioned her brother! It’s so weird, it’s kkke he’s vanished. But he seemed quite a stable figure in her life. I do think she’s a complete car crash now though, she’s ruined everything for herself and I wonder if she’s still on drugs?Only because she’s manic in her recent videos, unless it’s just how she is now. I used to be such a fan and I really want to still like her and think ‘go on Kate!’ But she just goes from one disaster to another

Yes I felt sorry for her too, and I think had she have behaved in later years I still would.
I always thought Gary was more of the friendly one towards Katie, he did her make up so I suppose they bonded and I bet he made a lot of money when she was at the height of her fame.
I can’t even remember when she last mentioned her brother! It’s so weird, it’s kkke he’s vanished. But he seemed quite a stable figure in her life. I do think she’s a complete car crash now though, she’s ruined everything for herself and I wonder if she’s still on drugs?Only because she’s manic in her recent videos, unless it’s just how she is now. I used to be such a fan and I really want to still like her and think ‘go on Kate!’ But she just goes from one disaster to another
Agree- she’s obviously always being a bit crazy but she didn’t appear as manic back then,

Reactions: 2
I wonder if her sister still sees their brother.

she seemed very manic in the video when they had boarded the flight to Turkey. It’s unlikely she would have had drugs at the airport but I did wonder if she’d mixed alcohol and maybe a Valium if scared of flying and was kicking in?

So I went down a rabbit hole of watching Katie and Peter: Stateside or whatever it was called. They were both crackers,constantly asking the other if they loved them,talking about sex all the time,in front of anybody. She was having loads of surgery,teeth,boobs etc and in front of the healthcare staff they were just having the most immature and crude conversations. She was fascinating,really monotone,but somehow softer,yet still really vulgar?Pete was all over her like a rash,yet he left her less than a year later,so god knows how genuine it was. And she was skeletal,I don’t remember thinking so at the time,the boobs and massive black hair distracted from it. But her face just looks like a suntanned skull......

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So I went down a rabbit hole of watching Katie and Peter: Stateside or whatever it was called. They were both crackers,constantly asking the other if they loved them,talking about sex all the time,in front of anybody. She was having loads of surgery,teeth,boobs etc and in front of the healthcare staff they were just having the most immature and crude conversations. She was fascinating,really monotone,but somehow softer,yet still really vulgar?Pete was all over her like a rash,yet he left her less than a year later,so god knows how genuine it was. And she was skeletal,I don’t remember thinking so at the time,the boobs and massive black hair distracted from it. But her face just looks like a suntanned skull......
That’s exactly how she came across, softer!
I noticed how much thinner she looked in the episode of Gary and Phils wedding when they were putting her into a dress. And she’s small now (other than the chest) and she looks minuscule.

I think he really was besotted with her, she just did something unforgivable which is why he left. I think she jumped straight into new relationship to get at him. If you remember there was a pic of him crying when he was hounded by the press

Does anyone remember the front cover she did with the horse trainer? So cringe

7509D830-173A-4117-9985-13FA27CA0A26.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That’s exactly how she came across, softer!
I noticed how much thinner she looked in the episode of Gary and Phils wedding when they were putting her into a dress. And she’s small now (other than the chest) and she looks minuscule.

I think he really was besotted with her, she just did something unforgivable which is why he left. I think she jumped straight into new relationship to get at him. If you remember there was a pic of him crying when he was hounded by the press

Does anyone remember the front cover she did with the horse trainer? So cringe

View attachment 210494
Ah Patrick Swayze 😍😍😢

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.