Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't she simply be arrested? She is a criminal having defrauded HMRC - other people have been arrested in the past. Her addresses are known to loads of people - why can't she be served papers at the known addresses? The people next door in Ashtead knew it was her. The people who are neighbours of Crawl know it is her. She appears on TV - ergo she will be at certain addresses on known dates. Who is facilitating her and why? None of this makes any sense to me. I know full well that if I didn't pay my taxes I would get fined and put in prison for non-payment. I'm not a fan of HMRC but have paid my dues and see no reason why she shouldn't. If you don't have a valid address you can't sign on to a doctor to get your pain, can't get a passport, driving licence, goods & services - nothing basically.
No arrest warrants can be issued until she breaches terms of her bankruptcy..... These terms have yet to be set out. It was before the move to Ashstead where they lost her. I know so much doesn’t seem to add up and you’re correct, If this was you or I things would be different. Her delays and non compliant means that the bill so far is almost £100k. Katie, at any stage, could have made contact to sort the bankruptcy..but it’s never her fault is it. The teams are working to the letter of the law. Complaints have been sent to HMRC and it’s not surprising she’s throwing James under the bus now..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The police obviously know where its living seeing as they are constantly "visiting" it over driving-whilst-banned, breaking covid regs etc etc; Surely its easy enough to find the old hag IF they really try, plus it posts enough details on where it is going and when so whats to stop anybody turning up to serve papers on it whilst it's parading itself on Steph's tit Lunch for instance? Nothing; When is SOMEBODY going to actually do something about this vile specimen or all the stuff its done and is still doing??
Whqt's to stop the authorities getting hold of this James and getting him onside seeing as she has shat on him now? He most certainly knows a lot of interesting stuff that would see her sink like the Titanic :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just catching up on reading, lot's to do!
Feeling under pressure to come up with a decent thread 😰. Serves me right for having a tantrum 😂

KATIE PRICE #36 YET MORE LIES & EXPLOITATION, "LOCK HER UP" CRIES THE NATION

KATIE PRICE #36 MORE DEFLECTION COZ COURT'S DELAYED, STOP THE STALLING & GET YOUR DEBTS PAID

KATIE PRICE #36 WEDDING MAKEOVER COSTING 10 GRAND, STILL CHEAP & TACKY LIKE THE RING ON HER HAND

KATIE PRICE #36 SMOKE & MIRROR'S IN ALL YOU DO, WE UNPICK YOUR LIES, WE'RE THE KRUSTIE KREW

KATIE PRICE #36 "THE NEW POWER COUPLE" IS WHAT SHE WANTS TO HEAR. "LYING FAKE CHAVS" IS WHAT WE KRUSTIE'S CHEER

Now back to catching up with reading 😊
The Krustie Krew one for me Pink 😀.....number 4 on the list. 😀

Reactions: 10
Thanks Pink, I was worried you might have missed the boat so I'm just been looking at your previous suggestions from the last thread.

That's just bang on target, my vote.

• Haha
Krustie Krew for me too :)

No arrest warrants can be issued until she breaches terms of her bankruptcy..... These terms have yet to be set out. It was before the move to Ashstead where they lost her. I know so much doesn’t seem to add up and you’re correct, If this was you or I things would be different. Her delays and non compliant means that the bill so far is almost £100k. Katie, at any stage, could have made contact to sort the bankruptcy..but it’s never her fault is it. The teams are working to the letter of the law. Complaints have been sent to HMRC and it’s not surprising she’s throwing James under the bus now..
More confusion - I thought the terms of her bankruptcy were set-out in the IVA? What is that if not terms? What else needs to be set in place? What about earnings since last year's Maldives zoom appearance? Where has the tax from that income gone? Where have the earnings gone? It can't be difficult to ask those sponsoring her in ads to reveal where her commission is sent?

At one point wasn’t lucky 7 talent representing all 3 of them. I know he def was with wanky so they have no right to complain. They’re just all idiots with innocent Harvey stuck in the middle
her and Carl also had lucky 7 talent link on her instagram at one time

• Angry
Reactions: 7
All the time she is bankrupt she is not allowed to be a Director of a company which is why she has tried to get round it with her and her JYY pal forming an LLP - Limited Liability Partnership. Actually, this is much more complex than a regular directorship lol. Also, there is no way she would be able to get the insurances needed for one.
yes wonder if she could be considered a shadow director of Priceywoods ,But it is a Grey area , The Point I was making is that is she is Discharged she can become a Director again , But if it hey think you have been dishonest you can be banned for a very long time , or even banged up

Feeling under pressure to come up with a decent thread 😰. Serves me right for having a tantrum 😂

KATIE PRICE #36 MORE DEFLECTION COZ COURT'S DELAYED, STOP THE STALLING & GET YOUR DEBTS PAID

KATIE PRICE #36 WEDDING MAKEOVER COSTING 10 GRAND, STILL CHEAP & TACKY LIKE THE RING ON HER HAND

KATIE PRICE #36 SMOKE & MIRROR'S IN ALL YOU DO, WE UNPICK YOUR LIES, WE'RE THE KRUSTIE KREW

KATIE PRICE #36 "THE NEW POWER COUPLE" IS WHAT SHE WANTS TO HEAR. "LYING FAKE CHAVS" IS WHAT WE KRUSTIE'S CHEER

ooh, all so so good Pink, however 1, 4 or 5 for me

Reactions: 5
Thanks Pink, I was worried you might have missed the boat so I'm just been looking at your previous suggestions from the last thread.

My vote goes to this one too

Reactions: 4

I would just say that prison and warden are referred to in this thread's title. Krustie Krew should get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Krusty Krew one, second from bottom gets my vote

Reactions: 5
yes wonder if she could be considered a shadow director of Priceywoods ,But it is a Grey area , The Point I was making is that is she is Discharged she can become a Director again , But if it hey think you have been dishonest you can be banned for a very long time , or even banged up
She could actually be told that she can't be a Director of any business for any length of time - 5 years is not unusual.

Who's James?

Reactions: 2
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.