Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hate it when this happens ,end of thread ,moved more times than skanky, see you on the otherside
The green green grass of home.....
Yes, join everyoneπŸ˜‚

It's not the jellied men honestπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've got a big ruler to slap his tail with if he starts, it's all talk don't worry, he'll behave if you pull on his chain every now and then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ or throw a pot noodle at him, obviously. 😊
Im emailing pot noodle as we speak 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh well now that raises a big question in itself. Considering she bangs on about being a carer for H, well anyone in any caring role at all has been eligible for Covid jabs from very early on. So why is she only just having it now one wonders? There's some BS in there somewhere.
exactly what I was thinking. I have had mine weeks ago... and not a soul was allowed with me. I’m a lot younger than her as well, I’m a carer.

this whole set up seems odd... I’m sure the tattlers will get to the bottom of it πŸ˜‚

late entry thread suggestion : I live on takeaways look like a heifer.
people think im pregnant but coles a jaffa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw Tom at my local racecourse 5 years ago. He was actually really good. Can still belt it out for being an oldie 🎢🎀. At the time my friend had a shop in town that sold underwear amongst other things. For a joke she put a washing line of knickers in the window with a couple of posters. She completely sold every single pair she had in stock. As her shop is on the main road through to the racecourse, she even had women jumping out of their cars & off buses to rush in & buy knickers to throw πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
I have also seen Madness there in 2019. Also a great show. Fab party atmosphere & lot's of Fez wearing 🀣.

When you think about it, this week Skanky has only had 2 stories actually about HER. The 3 million debt & the driving ban. Both negative & I'm fairly confident both FACT (except her bullshit excuse about the driving ban). Everything else is off the back of someone else. Either exploiting her own kids & mother. Or disgustingly using the grief around other celebrities 😑. This really now smacks of desperation. Maybe, just maybe her grip is finally starting to slip 🀞

Her driving ban extension is an added extra birthday treat for me today 🀣
Happy Birthday to you!πŸŽ‚,πŸ’–πŸ₯³πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16186071087180.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you so much for all my birthday wishes you lovely lot. And all the begged for balloons, cakes & gold roses πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. I do bloody love the Tattle family 😊. I may have enjoyed a pink gin or 2 πŸ€ͺ.

How marvelous that Sir Tom Jones is now the thread mascot. I'm sure he'll be very proud of this most prestigious achievement πŸ₯‡πŸ‘

So is the exiting MM makeover show a new one or is it still the same one that's been happening for the last 3 years or so? 🀷.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
exactly what I was thinking. I have had mine weeks ago... and not a soul was allowed with me. I’m a lot younger than her as well, I’m a carer.

this whole set up seems odd... I’m sure the tattlers will get to the bottom of it πŸ˜‚
It's very odd indeed. And, whats more, if Carwash is also around H he'd have been able to have his jab too. So why hasn't he? πŸ€”

It's very odd indeed. And, whats more, if Carwash is also around H he'd have been able to have his jab too. So why hasn't he? πŸ€”
Because he's a moron? just thinking out loud.

Oh duck, time to start the new thread... watch this space.

Im emailing pot noodle as we speak 🀣🀣
I phoned dr ockter helpline ( can't remember spelling of the pizza) back of the box number, totally pissed when I was 18. I was mortified to find no topping on my pizza. I was told to find my receipt and so on, fine. During this phone call I turned the pizza over....
Wtf, it had a topping on😳🀣
I went quiet and very polite. Said thankyou, I'll have a pot noodle instead🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Glad to see the Carlitta the Fajita has given up on using his skinny filters on insta (for now) that latest one was outside Stephs crapped lunch
OR HAS HE BEEN PUMPING IT UP IN THE GYM
Answers on a postcard hahaaaaaaaaa to-SKINNY FILTER.PO BOX CRAWLY SKIN.ESSEX INNIT MATE πŸ˜‰

Watch this space there will be tomorrow now its been mentioned on here x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just putting this out there.....
What DIY tips could she possibly offer anyone? The stupid witch can't even tidy up or make a cup of blood tea FFS!
How to up-cycle your empty pizza boxes? How to fill all the holes in your walls using bathbombs & fake eyelash glue? Transform your old wig into a toilet seat cover? πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I can never get used to this end of thread, like a sci fi film where ur dying and get another body, a
Thank you so much for all my birthday wishes you lovely lot. And all the begged for balloons, cakes & gold roses πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. I do bloody love the Tattle family 😊. I may have enjoyed a pink gin or 2 πŸ€ͺ.

How marvelous that Sir Tom Jones is now the thread mascot. I'm sure he'll be very proud of this most prestigious achievement πŸ₯‡πŸ‘

So is the exiting MM makeover show a new one or is it still the same one that's been happening for the last 3 years or so? 🀷.
Bit disappointed pink , you're sounding rational , not pissed ,its your birhday girl , :ROFLMAO: Lately Skanty has been punting for work, But nobody really wants her , she put forward the mm makeover two years ago to quest, blimey even bill gates couldnt afford to do that up, Happy Birthday hope you had a great day , it does seem Sir Tom is our mascot , Who better?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.