Katie Price #29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well there you go ideal time for them to invest in some geese ideal for their new 9 + bedroomed mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well there you go ideal time for them to invest in some geese ideal for their new 9 + bedroomed mansion.
Nooo.. She will end up getting their voice box removed like she had Blade debarked. Also they would be too noisy for Harvey.
Just stick her in the kennel and make her laugh, her cackle would soon put any burglars off

• Haha
  • Wow
Why oh why would you have and electric fan heater sitting amongst all that water from the so called flooded ceiling 🤔
It certainly isn't going to dry bugger all out!!!
Fucks sake are the pair of twats trying to set fire to the plucky fucky mucky shithole or what? 😲

If only 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why oh why would you have and electric fan heater sitting amongst all that water from the so called flooded ceiling 🤔
Fucks sake are the pair of twats trying to set fire to the plucky fucky mucky shithole or what? 😲
Ha HA Brill :ROFLMAO:

Nothing anyone can add to that , wouldn' be suprised to see them prats with hairdryers trying to dry it out :ROFLMAO:
I am starting to feel sorry for Clearblue , Really starting to think shes got more brains than him , If thats true How thick must he be ? Seriously

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
On the plus side guys "The Plucky Mansion" has nearly got as many followers on Instagram as Carlitta in just a few days 🤣🤣🤣🤣
(says it all really doesn't it, an old smelly decrepit mansion leaking tit is getting more popular than him)
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😂🤣😜😝🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thick as bleeping dog tit she don’t pick up,even her own kids,the dirty bleeping bleep and thick bleep Crawl..vile pair...Not one bit of class about them,Scum cunts..Why oh I wish they would duck off.🤢🤬Piss constantly on the bleeping boil.Phew...🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Errm yes they are.

• Haha
All joking aside , did anyone see the state of the bathroom? Surely they can’t have us believe they have moved into that shithole ? You wouldn’t would you ? Being serious my sis lives in ascot , very expensive, she sold her house to move in with my brother in law , they lived in his six bedroom house
With the ex wife , you make think it’s strange but she’s a lovely lady , anyway ,they sold the house and gave her half , they bought a terraced house before they sold it , took out a £150,000 bridging loan and completely redid it , underfloor heating etc , just a normal house , ( gutted I haven’t been up there because of lockdown, they’ve done us our own room ) 🤣it will take a lot more than that to make that shithole liveable , and my brother in law is in the building trade called in a lot of favours ,
Believe you me it will take a lot more than a few cans of white emulsion and some carpet

Reactions: 12
In the floods up north they were given special heaters for the job. If this was an insurance claim so would she...

Reactions: 7
In the floods up north they were given special heaters for the job. If this was an insurance claim so would she...
I definitely think she gave the keys to the ginger haired guy, the Mexican and the guy in the hoodie (Carl?) to go and flood the place 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
All joking aside , did anyone see the state of the bathroom? Surely they can’t have us believe they have moved into that shithole ? You wouldn’t would you ? Being serious my sis lives in ascot , very expensive, she sold her house to move in with my brother in law , they lived in his six bedroom house
With the ex wife , you make think it’s strange but she’s a lovely lady , anyway ,they sold the house and gave her half , they bought a terraced house before they sold it , took out a £150,000 bridging loan and completely redid it , underfloor heating etc , just a normal house , ( gutted I haven’t been up there because of lockdown, they’ve done us our own room ) 🤣it will take a lot more than that to make that shithole liveable , and my brother in law is in the building trade called in a lot of favours ,
Believe you me it will take a lot more than a few cans of white emulsion and some carpet
Errm who has paid the electric and water bill? Is there any? They can't take a tit until that septic is sorted - fact. Unless they've got portaloos somewhere. This is all nonsense - they have nothing else to do.

Not a pissy little thing like that though, it would be a big industrial one surely

I definitely think she gave the keys to the ginger haired guy, the Mexican and the guy in the hoodie (Carl?) to go and flood the place 😂
Oh yeah 'my conchita has left me' ... it sounded like the beginning of a joke with no ending.

Not a pissy little thing like that though, it would be a big industrial one surely
Yes special for the job to get them back in their houses pronto and cut down insurance pay-outs.

Reactions: 6
I have to put pics up next week as sadly phone screen has cracked very badly..I've cut my finger using it, and can use a stylus to write but is a struggle. 😬😤
I'm hoping I get it fixed Monday when the phone shops are open.
I will still take any ideas etc and make pics once it's fixed but sadly will be next week.
I will still be on but will be kindle which I haven't got my app on because I can only use on phone.
I might add a few old ones if I can in the meantime.🤔
I look forward to making them again very soon xx 💖😘 xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
And a couple of decent dehumidifiers.....x
Yes them!

I have to put pics up next week as sadly phone screen has cracked very badly..I've cut my finger using it, and can use a stylus to write but is a struggle. 😬😤
I'm hoping I get it fixed Monday when the phone shops are open.
I will still take any ideas etc and make pics once it's fixed but sadly will be next week.
I will still be on but will be kindle which I haven't got my app on because I can only use on phone.
I might add a few old ones if I can in the meantime.🤔
I look forward to making them again very soon xx 💖😘 xx
Ooh your poor little paw :cry: - you take care and get your screen fixed - my hubs got his done recently - about £100 cash - 3 days later it slipped out of his pocket again ha ha. More time for you to post comments instead of art. Wrap that little paw up and stay safe 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh duck how long to we have to take her bleeping tit?the dirty filthy stinky knickers and him with a bleeping unusual lob in his pants.bet he has a quick wank when he puts those cheap trackies on..Hand in pocket quick rub.Make him look like a ‘hard guy’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.