Katie Price #29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Carl once boast he had about 30 cars... must of just been what was for sale at the time, what’s he done with his Hummer? 🤔
Wouldn’t surprise me if Cole was in cahoots with a chop shop and imports cars out of the country. 🤔

Reactions: 12
@Facehugger I've just had a frightening thought....she mentioned a while ago about revamping the MM into a wedding venue.....she's looking for a 9 bedroomed property to buy....what if she finds the extra money to buy the 52 bedroomed property that's for sale here? She could run her own wedding business & even do the cooking....grey mash a specialty. And also be the wedding singer 😱. We'll have to get the Arrows to keep an eye out for any lamb chops heading our way! Nooooooooo, I've given myself a funny turn.....runs off to lay down in a dark room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t surprise me if Cole was in cahoots with a chop shop and imports cars out of the country. 🤔
But the cars hardly ever change...

@Facehugger I've just had a frightening thought....she mentioned a while ago about revamping the MM into a wedding venue.....she's looking for a 9 bedroomed property to buy....what if she finds the extra money to buy the 52 bedroomed property that's for sale here? She could run her own wedding business & even do the cooking....grey mash a specialty. And also be the wedding singer 😱. We'll have to get the Arrows to keep an eye out for any lamb chops heading our way! Nooooooooo, I've given myself a funny turn.....runs off to lay down in a dark room.
Behave woman! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
...and didn't Crawl once boast about drinking vodka, taking testosterone (Jaffa balls) and a banned substance, melantonan and gambling in Las Vegas - he won't be doing that any more will he - poor sad sack of shite that he is. That's it Crawl - your life is over - your wife will be 52 before you know it and more bitter and twisted than you can imagine.

This bloke is starting to annoy me. He is actually someone who could do an expose on her if he bothers to sharpen-up on his facts. He knows people who know people. There has to be someone out there who can properly expose this sham of a creature. We have posters here who are frankly scared to say anything because of her proven aggression and now Crawl's. But a real journalist with a good following? Why can't he go for it - look how much Piers is making from saying nothing we didn't already suspect whilst saving the actual facts of his own interactions with Smeghan Markle for yet another book. Alex could simply be posting from what he's gleaned on our thread.
I think you’re right liar, as he never revels or says anything, that we all on here don’t know and seems to just go by what’s been put on here

But the cars hardly ever change...

Behave woman! :LOL:
I mean not in plain site, just a thought as the “mates” he has/had all seem untrustworthy let’s say.

Wonder if he has a police record.?🤔
That wouldn’t surprise me either 😳

Or the fact may be that clearblue is a bit simple,
Sadly lacking , lift does not go to the top floor , a few sandwiches short of a picnic , mad as a box of frogs

• Haha
Or the fact may be that clearblue is a bit simple,
Sadly lacking , lift does not go to the top floor , a few sandwiches short of a picnic , mad as a box of frogs
'brick short of a load', 'a village somewhere is missing an idiot'... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think you’re right liar, as he never revels or says anything, that we all on here don’t know and seems to just go by what’s been put on here

I mean not in plain site, just a thought as the “mates” he has/had all seem untrustworthy let’s say.

That wouldn’t surprise me either 😳
I reckon he's as shonky as she is. They thoroughly deserve each other :) :ROFLMAO:

Looking at the vehicles they're flogging, I'd say he doesn't actually own any vehicle. He seems to just use what they're trying to sell 🤷. Given how much mess she gets a house in, imagine the state of a vehicle after she's been in it 😳
all her dirty drawers and dried vomit................................................. hmmmmm :sick: Thats a definate BARF

No. How is she going to find the funds to sort out the septic and the land it has leeched into? £700k is a lot of 'plop' to sell.
She will be selling jars of the stuff to her "fans" - £50 a go to have a jar of price's tit to put on the mantlepiece alongside H's scented candles and Princess' gawjus room sprays. Look at the queue of folks eager to get their hands on all this classy merchandise, along with the threat of price turning up on your doorstep to deliver the junk to you in person!

I am just mulling over the hideous prospect of price turning Trampy Towers into a wedding venue. Dear God what a nightmare!

First off she'd undoubtedly Be There trying to upstage the bride at every turn, doing her pouty fishface toe-pointy pose at any camera she sees, spraying everyone with her crappy sprays or trying to barbecue all the guests with all her lit candles scattered about the place - thats IF cole manages to paint the whole place white in time of course which he obviously thinks he can with all her lameoid "fans" queuing-up to offer their services as well as pay for the materials too. More price pipe-dreams methinks and more chance of finding The GC wearing a dress size six by next week, ie all total cojones

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
'a partridge shoot' ha ha omg - the Essex gentry - lmfao.

Drive-thru at McD's more like... and no you can't 'supersize it'...
Talking of Partridge, where is bloody Alan Partridge and his Geordie mate Michael from the Travelodge and garage when you need them to take out Skankey and 'Clearblue Cole'?

They could take them out easily lobbing scotch eggs, gallons of car radiator water and giant breakfast plates at them?

Mind you, Clearblue may fight back with his chainsaw in his safety shorts and trainers. Suspect he'll bollocks it up though, possibly giving Skankey a complimentary facelift whilst injuring himself, the moron.

BTW, no sign of Little Sid. If he has any sense he'll have headed to the hills with his new bird.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon he's as shonky as she is. They thoroughly deserve each other :) :ROFLMAO:

all her dirty drawers and dried vomit................................................. hmmmmm :sick: Thats a definate BARF

She will be selling jars of the stuff to her "fans" - £50 a go to have a jar of price's tit to put on the mantlepiece alongside H's scented candles and Princess' gawjus room sprays. Look at the queue of folks eager to get their hands on all this classy merchandise, along with the threat of price turning up on your doorstep to deliver the junk to you in person!

I am just mulling over the hideous prospect of price turning Trampy Towers into a wedding venue. Dear God what a nightmare!

First off she'd undoubtedly Be There trying to upstage the bride at every turn, doing her pouty fishface toe-pointy pose at any camera she sees, spraying everyone with her crappy sprays or trying to barbecue all the guests with all her lit candles scattered about the place - thats IF cole manages to paint the whole place white in time of course which he obviously thinks he can with all her lameoid "fans" queuing-up to offer their services as well as pay for the materials too. More price pipe-dreams methinks and more chance of finding The GC wearing a dress size six by next week, ie all total cojones
Eureka! You have come up with a business plan for her - she could tit in a jar on your doorstep - genuine Pricey crap served up to you at home and you can buy a video of the event for £200 ha ha! 🚪🧴 :poop:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yeah I'd really like having the old hag turning up on my doorstep but luckily I am well out of her delivery range :)

If it did turn up (that is assuming I wanted to buy any of her tasteless crap to begin with) I would simply let my geese attack her then let my bulldogs out. Au reviour hagface ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah I'd really like having the old hag turning up on my doorstep but luckily I am well out of her delivery range :)

If it did turn up (that is assuming I wanted to buy any of her tasteless crap to begin with) I would simply let my geese attack her then let my bulldogs out. Au reviour hagface ☠
I'd be more scared of the geese :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd be more scared of the geese :LOL:
They don't take prisoners! I had a gendarme stop here to drop off some papers for husband's gun licences when the buggers grabbed his trouser legs through the gate and I had to get the broom to shoo them away! Fortunately he and his partner found it funny adding that with security like ours we'd have no problems here with burglars or intruders. 🦢

Attachments

They don't take prisoners! I had a gendarme stop here to drop off some papers for husband's gun licences when the buggers grabbed his trouser legs through the gate and I had to get the broom to shoo them away! Fortunately he and his partner found it funny adding that with security like ours we'd have no problems here with burglars or intruders. 🦢
Ooh - you are living in France?

Reactions: 9
Better than a guard dog , maybe the slobs should have a gaggle of geese instead of blade ! Just a thought 🤔🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.