Katie Price #29 Are they at home or are they away, Cole's broken hand only lasted a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They literally went to B&Q bought some power tools, will claim them back on expenses to shoot a YouTube video. They had show themselves to do the outside work as she’s absolutely useless at anything practical and he also has no idea how to do any DIY inside the actual house

Anyway thanks, that video was by far the funniest one they have ever made, sadly not intentionally funny

Keyring is building bunny a beautiful fairy garden and showed the kids den. Keyring 1, KP 0

Reactions: 10
Anyone else wondering what's happening to "Harvey's House" whilst they "move"

Reactions: 11
Yep just awful; prinny is like her mother unfort and I still don’t get why she’s saying she’s doing the place up when it’s not hers for much longer 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because she's a deluded trollop who thinks she can continue to do exactly as she likes. I'm genuinely worried about her driving on the roads. If she's in constant chronic pain with her feet then surely she's not fit to drive a normal vehicle? I couldn't care less about her, it's the other road users. She is dangerous because nothing stops her. She values nothing. She trashes & destroys everything she touches. She's clearly completely bonkers. The Scum are guilty of feeding her desperate addiction to stay relevant. Really, looking back at her "career", she's had zero talent. She never has been attractive before or after surgery. She's ugly from the inside out. She's made a career out of ruining others, exploiting her kids, spouting lies, spending money she doesn't have, running many failed businesses & being a cheap trollop. She really is nothing & I think deep down, she knows it. I did used to think she was a savvy business woman. But she's blown every opportunity she has ever had. She has needed an entourage to validate her existence from the start. I was unlucky enough to encounter her at a Max Power live event. Bloody hell, what a circus she commanded. People being cast aside so lady muck could parade around like royalty. It was pathetic. She was the only 1 of the glamour girls behaving like that. All the lads queuing up to get a pic & autograph. She was sooooo rude. It was certainly a spectacle. I remember being rather bemused by it. My boyfriend at the time was not a fan of Jordan. I was pleased as it meant I didn't have to wait about for ages for a crappy photo 😴. His crush was Jo Guest. He was too starstruck to do a meet & greet in case he embarrassed himself 🤣. So being a lovely girlfriend, I went for him. I felt a bit of a wally being the only girl waiting for a pic & autograph 🤭. She was seated in a car & the idea was to bob down & get a signed pic. When it was my turn, she was so pleased to see me that she got out the car & stopped the meet & greet so we could have a chat 😂. Apparently I was the first female to queue up. She thought it was lovely that I was doing it for my boyfriend. And I was the only 1 who got an actual photo with her 😊. Most glamour girls realise they have a short shelf life & behave accordingly. Skanky Flaps on the other hand still thinks she's got it & should be worshipped on a pedestal 🙄.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Anyone else wondering what's happening to "Harvey's House" whilst they "move"
I wondered this. What was the point in renting a house for Harvey. I wonder if she leaves him alone in it while she stays with cole.

Reactions: 8
Asking for the Dolly my ass,begging for a freebie
And i bet he wont want Harvey or the other kids tagging along 😡
Fingers crossed they get offered 2 weeks all inclusive to Beirut 🤞

I wondered this. What was the point in renting a house for Harvey. I wonder if she leaves him alone in it while she stays with cole.
He is not capable of being left alone. He will have carers with him 😊. He is definitely better off when she's nowhere near him!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.