Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t be that skint to trawl depop websites to buy tat just to turn a few quid profit, well it’s not her trawling through it’s a little depop lackey obvs but it seems a lot of effort for little return what with P&P etc.
I’ve bought an item from her (luckily I knew as it was owned as I’ve seen the press pictures) and my PayPal payment was sent to a woman named Paige... quick check of Paige’s Depop shows she’s in it too, wonder what commission she gets!!! Can’t be arsed to even iron the clothes

I’ve bought an item from her (luckily I knew as it was owned as I’ve seen the press pictures) and my PayPal payment was sent to a woman named Paige... quick check of Paige’s Depop shows she’s in it too, wonder what commission she gets!!! Can’t be arsed to even iron the clothes
Loads more examples if needed! Should I go to the Sun? 🤣🤣🤣 haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Paige Tomlinson Miles, No 1 fan turned Depop seller/dog walker, even a handheld steam iron would help 🤣

Reactions: 11

This is something @Cloud Chaser would be interested in - keep all evidence I think.

View attachment 501879

Busy doing what exactly?
Who are Katherine and Daniel - thick of Battle here?

You're right, that'll probably take up all of 2022.
He's probably building a fertility clinic in his huge garden next to the Valentine's lurrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee cabin. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is something @Cloud Chaser would be interested in - keep all evidence I think.

Who are Katherine and Daniel - thick of Battle here?

He's probably building a fertility clinic in his huge garden next to the Valentine's lurrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee cabin. :ROFLMAO:
Yep, already aware, along with another load of stuff 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Carwash has posted this bollocks,

View attachment 501940
I read that as 'his' not this - ha ha - yes I commented earlier that he probably has no idea what language this cheap tit is actually in - Londra is Romanian for London. He looks like a complete sad wanker with his stupid girly dog on his lap. The cap is just nylon nastiness and doesn't even fit - I want to order 3 lattes from him. Dense fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Christ! Who wrote this crappy article, adorable selfie. She’s bloody twelve not some twenty something Perverted I think ,and we wonder why we have a dreadful problem with peodophilia . Who proof reads these articles before publication
So someone who says that it’s wrong for princess to pout etc is now a troll.... wow 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Dagenham Dave said:

Nice little bankruptcy dodge going on there!
and too tight to buy an iron out of the profits, mind up KP wouldn’t know an iron even if she fell over one with her broken feet 🤣 🤣😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.