Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't aware the MM was a dogging hotspot!

I know she has said repeatedly that she can’t go back to the MM because of her mental elf, and that she hates it, but I honestly think deep down she’s gutted with herself for destroying and losing everything that was once good, the only way KP will ever move on, is to start taking accountability. Carl is a huge distraction for her so she doesn’t have to deal with the deep rooted issues she’s ignored for so long - a vicious cycle that will not have a good outcome. She can’t just say “that was the past, I’m over it, I have Carl now” as those feelings she’s trying to suppress are bubbling under the surface and will continue and erupt until she gets serious help. Not a ‘photo opportunity’ Priory stint.

As you were... 💅 :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Mental Health bit is Bollocks, she doesn't own the property so she CAN'T GO BACK! She is so full of tit.

Reactions: 18
What is happening wit mucky mansion? The last I heard was on her YouTube channel and she was saying she's building a wedding venue on the grounds

Reactions: 4
#Thread suggestion a bit naf as not much is going on but here’s my contribution:
Monies still owed, Beetle was towed, is she now moving to a new abode

• Heart
What is happening wit mucky mansion? The last I heard was on her YouTube channel and she was saying she's building a wedding venue on the grounds
It’s in the hands of the receivers, but I think she doesn’t have to give the keys back until it’s all finalised

Reactions: 8
How can she when she doesn't fcuking well own it? More lies!!

Personally the MM should be condemned and flattened.

Reactions: 11
How can she when she doesn't fcuking well own it? More lies!!

Personally the MM should be condemned and flattened.

But it is a Grade II listed. However, that is why she has been systematically damaging it so that it had to be demolished. It hasn't worked so far.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
#Thread suggestion:
Her petition was discussed in the House of Commons whilst Katie watched wearing tracky bottoms

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
But it is a Grade II listed. However, that is why she has been systematically damaging it so that it had to be demolished. It hasn't worked so far.
Well that doesn't make any sense, I don't get the logic!

Reactions: 5
Well that doesn't make any sense, I don't get the logic!
You can't simply demolish listed buildings because of a little damage. Also, all repairs have to be carried out to Grade II listed standard. That means you don't get a team of Charlies down from wherever who tosh on a bit-a-paint and rip out wiring then shag ya.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why would she want it to be demolished? I’m lost.
Well she did want to run a wedding venue but that was just talk and would never have got planning and she also wanted to build houses on the site and live in a big brand new one - that wouldn't have got planning either. She was also hoping to claim big on insurance but that didn't happen either. She couldn't afford the upkeep - simples.

Reactions: 14
Does Katie spend her time on the daily Mail. Was flicking through a post about Rod Stewart’s wife
Hi lovely peps,

Just catching up, Katie really is a spiteful cow and with Cole she has met her match, he is the karma that will tear her down.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep, here it is 🤣🤣🤣 in some baby/ mum magazine, and this picture shows how she has previously got rumours going, she does it constantly 🙄
How is that even possible to do that with your tummy? I’m currently flat on my back covered in a brew..

• Haha
Yep, here it is 🤣🤣🤣 in some baby/ mum magazine, and this picture shows how she has previously got rumours going, she does it constantly 🙄
Knew her claim would be busted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.