Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattler EXCLUSIVE!!!

So Katie you’ve moved in with Carl ?
Yeah , moved in with coal , love of my life you know?
And how’s it going?
What a gentleman, you wouldn’t know he had a Lanny , first night I moved in I cooked for him , every night after that he won’t let me lift a finger, dolly you sit down , he gets takeaways every night ,
and what’s it like living in his house?
As I said to Coal, I’ve never been in a place that feels more like home
Why is it comfortable?
Not that , I left a tap running and the ceilings fell In
I’ve seen you want to raise a petition to ban tattle life which you call a troll site?
Only that Katie price thread , skum they are
Why do they tell lies about you ?
No, the truth , that’s why they’re called trolls stupid,
I hate em all ,
All of them?
Don’t mind that Pom bear so much, she does pics of me and Cole, really lifelike, gets the teeth right and everything
Any way the burning question when’s the engagement?
My coal bought me and engagement ring, £10,000
You know , said he left it in the glovebox of Lamborghini, but can’t remember where he parked it
And how’s the music career?
Well it’s taking a new direction , because coal thinks I look and sound like Dolly Parton , country and western, got a new single coming out called
“Coles got his beer goggles on “, very sad,
About a woman whose men all leave her, she loses her house , her dogs get killed , her horse gets run over , you know the usual stuff , gets me in tears, hate to end up like that
And ur fans are worried about you money wise ,
Don’t have to worry about me there sunshine, My mates give me all their old clobber, put it on depop,
And the mugs, sorry my loyal fans think it was mine
and pay double bubble , loverly jubbly ,
and the feet ?
Well it was worse than I made out ,but didn’t say , knew my fans would be devestated, I was in the hospital and the doctors said they had good news and bad news, I said what’s the bad news ? They said they might have to amputate both my legs,
I said what’s the good news ? They said the girl in the next bed wants to buy your shoes, of course I wasn’t accepting that , the shoes went straight on depop get a better price
and of course the big question everyone wants to know , are u pregnant ? what with Peter, Kieron, your sister , Charles etc etc all having babies,
I’m not saying I am, I not saying I’m not ,
but they might be having babies , but they won’t be like mine and coals , that will be very special

Well thanks Katie for being as honest as usual
Yeah always remember, The price is right

Normal people do not exploit their kids
Normal people pay their bills and do not leave tradesman honest hard working people in the lurch
Normal people do no cheat on every man they’re with
Normal people do not turn up at their kids schools call other parents c**ts and totally embarrass their children
Normal people do not stuff so much columbian marching powder up their nose it causes a worldwide shortage
Normal people do not lie so much it makes Pinocchio seem honest
Sorry , been on a price comparison website
So all the decent people on here are scum are they ? she ain’t seen nothing yet :love:
Well just have to work harder to expose these
Scumbags for the con artists they are
Sorry tattlers they have really pissed me off

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Tattler EXCLUSIVE!!!

So Katie you’ve moved in with Carl ?
Yeah , moved in with coal , love of my life you know?
And how’s it going?
What a gentleman, you wouldn’t know he had a Lanny , first night I moved in I cooked for him , every night after that he won’t let me lift a finger, dolly you sit down , he gets takeaways every night ,
and what’s it like living in his house?
As I said to Coal, I’ve never been in a place that feels more like home
Why is it comfortable?
Not that , I left a tap running and the ceilings fell In
I’ve seen you want to raise a petition to ban tattle life which you call a troll site?
Only that Katie price thread , skum they are
Why do they tell lies about you ?
No, the truth , that’s why they’re called trolls stupid,
I hate em all ,
All of them?
Don’t mind that Pom bear so much, she does pics of me and Cole, really lifelike, gets the teeth right and everything
Any way the burning question when’s the engagement?
My coal bought me and engagement ring, £10,000
You know , said he left it in the glovebox of Lamborghini, but can’t remember where he parked it
And how’s the music career?
Well it’s taking a new direction , because coal thinks I look and sound like Dolly Parton , country and western, got a new single coming out called
“Coles got his beer goggles on “, very sad,
About a woman whose men all leave her, she loses her house , her dogs get killed , her horse gets run over , you know the usual stuff , gets me in tears, hate to end up like that
And ur fans are worried about you money wise ,
Don’t have to worry about me there sunshine, My mates give me all their old clobber, put it on depop,
And the mugs, sorry my loyal fans think it was mine
and pay double bubble , loverly jubbly ,
and the feet ?
Well it was worse than I made out ,but didn’t say , knew my fans would be devestated, I was in the hospital and the doctors said they had good news and bad news, I said what’s the bad news ? They said they might have to amputate both my legs,
I said what’s the good news ? They said the girl in the next bed wants to buy your shoes, of course I wasn’t accepting that , the shoes went straight on depop get a better price
and of course the big question everyone wants to know , are u pregnant ? what with Peter, Kieron, your sister , Charles etc etc all having babies,
I’m not saying I am, I not saying I’m not ,
but they might be having babies , but they won’t be like mine and coals , that will be very special

Well thanks Katie for being as honest as usual
Yeah always remember, The price is right

Normal people do not exploit their kids
Normal people pay their bills and do not leave tradesman honest hard working people in the lurch
Normal people do no cheat on every man they’re with
Normal people do not turn up at their kids schools call other parents c**ts and totally embarrass their children
Normal people do not stuff so much columbian marching powder up their nose it causes a worldwide shortage
Normal people do not lie so much it makes Pinocchio seem honest
Sorry , been on a price comparison website
So all the decent people on here are scum are they ? she ain’t seen nothing yet :love:
Well just have to work harder to expose these
Scumbags for the con artists they are
Sorry tattlers they have really pissed me off
Mind blown 💥I no longer know the difference between tattle and the KP/Cole tit show🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her MUA Fern has been getting hair extensions today... she doesn’t need them for work... are we not in lockdown still? 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Pissing meself laughing reading up on posts,I’ve been abit unwell.👀nahh had awful fall at home cut head open,two hossies I went to,fabulous treatment,we honestly do have best health service in the world.🙏
so had very bad fall,blood everywhere from head,holding tissues to me bonce...I knocked on my upstairs neighbour lovely lady,she gave me cloth,looked at said duck it I’m calling ambulance,long story short taken to me local hossie,again love,y treatment had a c scan,transferred on recomendation fromdoctor to Royal London for stitches..he said they are top notches for that.well,had 50 stitches in me head..obviously more story to it..got back 9 am yesterday morning from Wednesday..totally knackered worried about my poor Dave the puss but he was fine..Oh well tried to read yesterday when I came back home but.l thought duck you bleep you have never experienced tit.🙁 sorry if I don’t make sense..I’m al black eyed woman at the moment..oh duck..anyway .......

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Pissing meself laughing reading up on posts,I’ve been abit unwell.👀nahh had awful fall at home cut head open,two hossies I went to,fabulous treatment,we honestly do have best health service in the world.🙏
so had very bad fall,blood everywhere from head,holding tissues to me bonce...I knocked on my upstairs neighbour lovely lady,she gave me cloth,looked at said duck it I’m calling ambulance,long story short taken to me local hossie,again love,y treatment had a c scan,transferred on recomendation fromdoctor to Royal London for stitches..he said they are top notches for that.well,had 50 stitches in me head..obviously more story to it..got back 9 am yesterday morning from Wednesday..totally knackered worried about my poor Dave the puss but he was fine..Oh well tried to read yesterday when I came back home but.l thought duck you bleep you have never experienced tit.🙁 sorry if I don’t make sense..I’m al black eyed woman at the moment..oh duck..anyway .......

Wishing you a speedy recovery ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww bless - hope you and Dave get over your trauma. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh bless you Dolly. Have a Facehug 👽🤗 from me, you take care of yourself until you recover please ❤😘 Are you just at home by yourself? Have you anyone to look out for you lovely? X

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thankyou.❤

Oh bless you Dolly. Have a Facehug 👽🤗 from me, you take care of yourself until you recover please ❤😘 Are you just at home by yourself? Have you anyone to look out for you lovely? X
on my tod but have lovely neighbout upstairs,I don’t want to be a burden to anyone though..I have lovely friends that all want to help..I feel so embarrassed though buti couldn’t help it.I look like I’ve been in a fight witha boxer..Whipps
cross hossie were lovely,Doc said you need stitches for that cut,now if it was yer bum a little cut that would be fine but he said,you need the experts and Royal London are.How lovely they were,Rachel the lady that done my stitches was so kind etc.I kept apologising for being there..that’s me I suppose.took her over hour to do stitches.

i wasnt pissed by the way..🤣 just have bleeping dodgy slippers..I still had on when I came home in taxi hossie supplied/paid for me bless them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That Loz pig snoozing was the best!

Because they were reported for a misleading and patently untrue article and they had to change it. KP was also reminded that MM is no longer hers to make use of - @Cloud Chaser stated that yesterday :D which meant the Sun had to amend their story albeit unwillingly.
Thank you 🥰💖😘 xx.

One made so far today...Little Sid boxing 😄😄😄.
Maybe he will knock Cole out 😄 xx.

Resizer_16167684034180.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thankyou.❤

on my tod but have lovely neighbout upstairs,I don’t want to be a burden to anyone though..I have lovely friends that all want to help..I feel so embarrassed though buti couldn’t help it.I look like I’ve been in a fight witha boxer..Whipps
cross hossie were lovely,Doc said you need stitches for that cut,now if it was yer bum a little cut that would be fine but he said,you need the experts and Royal London are.How lovely they were,Rachel the lady that done my stitches was so kind etc.I kept apologising for being there..that’s me I suppose.took her over hour to do stitches.

i wasnt pissed by the way..🤣 just have bleeping dodgy slippers..I still had on when I came home in taxi hossie supplied/paid for me bless them.
Oh dear, bless your heart ❤ no you won't want to be a burden, but if people want to help you must let them without worrying if you need it. They wouldn't offer otherwise. I'm not lecturing because I know my mum was the exact same, you can't help having an accident tho. Hope you feel better soon lovely, please check in here will you at least, till you're well over it? X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Pom. Have you started working on the sly for 'Clearblue Cole' and Sid? LMFAO!!!!
Loooooool 😄😄😄😄😄😄
That made me laugh 😄😄 Maybe Sid has a second set of Turkey Teef 😄🥰💖😘 xx

I make a pic later of Sid and Cole Teef swap from that pic 😃 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.