Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what she’s gonna do with it then 🤔 maybe this is Carl’s new car, the new neighbours will love that!!

Language Cole! And are you taking a picture from behind the wheel with a broken hand tut tut 😡

Looks like No 1 fan, Depop Paige is dog walking/sitting. Where is Hagrid....? 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Who wants to buy beauty products from someone who looks like her. I don't think botched plastic surgery is a look anyone is going to pay for

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder what she’s gonna do with it then 🤔 maybe this is Carl’s new car, the new neighbours will love that!!

Language Cole! And are you taking a picture from behind the wheel with a broken hand tut tut 😡

Looks like No 1 fan, Depop Paige is dog walking/sitting. Where is Hagrid....? 😭
Did the guy in front give permission to display his number plate.

Yes we know Dumbell, she is an annoying witch but you chose to be with her 😂

Cute little dog btw 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Notice Cole won’t leave Sid with dumb and dumber
No but he's quite happy to have Sid unsecured in the back of his car. It makes me so angry, reckon they're animal lovers but risk the dogs (and kids for that matter) going full pelt through the windscreen in the event of an accident. Even a shunt from behind could be frickin dangerous, however little the dogs are. They shouldn't be loose in a car while they're driving anyway, in case they distract the driver & cause an accident. Get them in a harness with a seat belt attachment on it, NOW. Fuckwits! 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Cute little Sid makes an adorable card for birthdays, weddings or valentine day 😄😄😄😄 xx.

Loooool 😄😄 ..

Resizer_16165496580660.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Before I catch up I leave yesterday's suggestion here 😄😄😄 xx.

View attachment 499168
"Honestly guys, my gawjus Cole has a MASSIVE COCK!"

No, Klattie. He IS ONE BIG COCK!

I love all of your creations but I have a special place in my heart for the Sid ones!! :love::love::love: . Maybe Sid would have more success with the zoom calls than his owner? Night in with Sid x
Did Dumbell have his one night in with his only fan?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cute little Sid makes an adorable card for birthdays, weddings or valentine day 😄😄😄😄 xx.

Loooool 😄😄 ..

View attachment 499224
Awwww I actually love Sid❤ I see him more now with them teef Pom, than without! I don’t like seeing him without them now 😬. Thanks pommy, ur so good 👩‍🎨 I couldn’t stop laughing at lauren, needing a sleep after holding them balloons 😂😂😂😭😭 10/10 for u, bravo 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I love all of your creations but I have a special place in my heart for the Sid ones!! :love::love::love: . Maybe Sid would have more success with the zoom calls than his owner? Night in with Sid x
Ye so what happened to cocknobbers Q and A did it happen or was it cancelled due to lack of interest 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She starts to boil my piss to🤬Drives without a license! Starts companys selling tit even though she is bankrupt . Is the biggest troll but gets support for law against trolling🤯 I give up and go back to Lozzas thread. At least she has a bun in the oven with underage stripper Charlie🌹🦭See you later lovlies

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.